Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pearl_mystic

Top positions? Are you freakin' kidding me?!?!?! Her FFs are at the topppeeesssttt positions ever! I was literally taken aback at the number of view, likes and comments on her stolen stories and then I feel horrible when I look at the number on some of the best writers here!

She is not guilty over anything she did! That's for sure!

you know, she just kind of threatened people saying she'd discontinue her story is they don't like or comment. And to say that people took it seriously would be the understatement of the century. The spammed the entire thread for that. And I was for once taken aback by that.

I wrote this story of mine and only once asked them to like otherwise I won't continue. Trust me the next day I updated cause I was itching the write. I think it's opposite for hers where she itches to copy and yet wants comments, and that too 30 damn pages! 😳
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

sancho do comment on her FFs now.. i scrapped her letting her know that we are singing her praises... πŸ˜†

really? was she online? must be grinning like a Cheshire cat cause of this🀣 Any how, I shall complete my work, pm Melissa about it and then comment on all her "copied" works
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@Murphy369...even I wrote that once...then even I couldn stop myself from posting...b/c I love writingand many people over here write for their own sake!!
Addie07 thumbnail
What did she want so much appreciation for.. 30 pages comments and all that?? copying??? I guess she thought it takes real guts to steal... so she should be paid off 4 d hardwork
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Ri_luvs_ArShi

And after reading your post...How can I attach that no copy link so that other cannot copy our posts?

[NO COPY] 

No spaces. 

And for members only

[MEMBERS ONLY] 

No spaces.
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
hehe now i get why ppl accually copy stories... well duuuhhh its simple... their too dumb to write their own stories so insead they just copy from others... i'll un buddy her right now nd also report her... we ppl write thousands of post not to copy stories from other yet they still dont listen.
this is not fair for those who accually write stories...

I can't believe it happened again?

It's disgusting copying and pasting someone else's work and then to top it off asking for pages and pages of comments and likes to carry on!

Plagiarism is not a joke. That's just stupid.

If she wanted to be a writer she could of tried her hand at writing.

Now it's just scary, i'm hoping that the rest of our works are safe.
Edited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

What did she want so much appreciation for.. 30 pages comments and all that?? copying??? I guess she thought it takes real guts to steal... so she should be paid off 4 d hardwork

heyyyaaa wats up di?? 😎 missed u alot...how r u?
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

Plagiarism is a fancy word for stealing. And we have thieves in the forum... makes me wonder how safe everyone's work is.

It takes hours upon hours to come up with the right words, the exact feel for a scene a dialogue, constant editing and rewriting, developing of plots and characters, humanizing, demonizing, putting yourself in the shoes of rape victims, witnesses of death and destruction to come up with what writers come up with. Stealing some ones brain child is NOT on.

So true.. this is a very troubling thought.
Originally posted by: -Chinnu-

I can't believe it happened again?
It's disgusting copying and pasting someone else's work and then to top it off asking for pages and pages of comments and likes to carry on!
I get it one time you copied and made it your own, but all the works? That's just stupid.
If she wanted to be a writer she could of tried her hand at writing.
Now it's just scary, i'm hoping that the rest of our works are safe.

totally agree with you.