FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lyraa99

When she plagiarized Accidental honey moon from jessica harts novel honeymoon with the boss, her post was closed... she gave me sum bull abt coping it from another site.. i didnt buy it, but thought that kid might not really know that it was wrong.. And now looks like she never really wrote anything and the max thats gonna happen is her thread will be closed... I think we should just boycott her... i cant speak for others but shez off my list

same here. looks like she didn't really wrote ANYTHING on HER OWN
I would feel terrible if someone copied my work & claimed it as her own.

I would feel even worse if I were ever tempted to write an OS based on another work or book.

Anyone found plagiarizing must be effectively dealt with according to the rules of this Forum.

All hail MEMBERSONLY & NOCOPY that protect our work.

Originally posted by Lyraa99

When she plagiarized Accidental honey moon from jessica harts novel honeymoon with the boss, her post was closed... she gave me sum bull abt coping it from another site.. i didnt buy it, but thought that kid might not really know that it was wrong.. And now looks like she never really wrote anything and the max thats gonna happen is her thread will be closed... I think we should just boycott her... i cant speak for others but shez off my list

She's off my list too. . .

But such people must be banned, Adi!! Closing threads didn't prove to be effective in her case, did it??!!

FULL          SUPPORT!!!!!!!!
revising 4 exams..not in a gud mood..🤢 so sb better not mess me up further..grrr.. 

a quick word.. more damage-control actions shd be taken rather than merely closing the thread. Read above post by HeadoverHeels.Very important.

Please act.

You know I keep on seeing her FFs on the top place, as people keep on commenting. I don't think she will do something for her guilty measures 😳
Originally posted by smitar

I would feel terrible if someone copied my work & claimed it as her own.

I would feel even worse if I were ever tempted to write an OS based on another work or book.

Anyone found plagiarizing must be effectively dealt with according to the rules of this Forum.

All hail MEMBERSONLY & NOCOPY that protect our work.

how to make a post "NO COPY" ????

and then i WILL hail it! !😃
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

same here. looks like she didn't really wrote ANYTHING on HER OWN

Same. Off my list.

She actually had the nerve to send out PMs to her readers (which to my horror now included me) saying that she wasnt going to demand PMs because she had been criticized for that yesterday. Woman, you are copy-pasting work, you shouldnt demand anything from us.
Plagiarizing and copying someone's work is so juvenile...and expecting to earn appreciation for something that is not yours is wrong and unethical on so many levels.It is unfair to the other many talented writers who take time from their busy schedules...to give their readers a good update.If i do come across any form of plagiarizm..i will surely report it.
^^ she threatens to discontinue them some of them spam her threads Rae 😳
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

You know I keep on seeing her FFs on the top place, as people keep on commenting. I don't think she will do something for her guilty measures 😳

sancho if she was guilty she would have stopped this plagiarism the moment accidental honeymoon was closed...