Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 - Page 8

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -_-harsh42

We came to know that the person is "Repeated offender" only now, sweetie. . .

And this has been reported. . . . 😳

But you know Harsh, long time back I had read this FF which was copied from a Dramione FF from fanfic.net. The thread got repeated comments saying that it is copied and the MODS closed it. she wasn't a repeated offender.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

What is the protocol here for dealing with these thieves? I don't see anything except a closed thread. Why is the member not banned and being allowed to continue retaining her account, and posting all over the forum? 

At the very least there should be a thread with a list of all plagiarizers posted in it, so people are more aware. This kind of thing is definitely not being taken seriously enough.

True. . .

Even if the thief's account was banned, Anne, she could always come up with another account!!

That is. . . . .  . SCANDALOUS, no doubt!! But it could happen, y'know??!  😕 😕

I seriously don't understand what else we can do then!!! 

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
N I always think I am not such a gr8 writer as dey r...lol...wat sud I say now...dey get all undeserved appreciation n those who r really creative like me n many more try to follow dem. 🤣

Wat irony...unbuddy is d only thg I can do.

One msg from my side - how do u feel after getting fame of sm1 else name?? I'll prefer dying dan doin wat u hv done. Truth is d only thg dat prevails in end. Still u hv time...regret.

Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Really I Never Knew People Copy Other Peoples Work That is Just Sad Why Would You Do That Now I Am Scared To Even Post My Story Just As They May Copy It

I Know When People Like Your Work You Feel Happy And Loved But When You Copyed It And You Know It Not Your Work Then How Can You Feel Happy About It

People These Days They Neeed To Get There Head Straght

Thank You For Making Me Relized This

LOVE

Z A Y N A H  X
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Murphy369-

But you know Harsh, long time back I had read this FF which was copied from a Dramione FF from fanfic.net. The thread got repeated comments saying that it is copied and the MODS closed it. she wasn't a repeated offender.

The "She" that you're telling me about?

Is it the same "SHE" we're all talking about too???!! 😕

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The "She" that you're telling me about?

Is it the same "SHE" we're all talking about too???!! 😕

No. She was someone else. And sadly, she didn't ever log in in her account. Assuming she got another one
Addie07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

What is the protocol here for dealing with these thieves? I don't see anything except a closed thread. Why is the member not banned and being allowed to continue retaining her account, and posting all over the forum? 

At the very least there should be a thread with a list of all plagiarizers posted in it, so people are more aware. This kind of thing is definitely not being taken seriously enough.

When she plagiarized Accidental honey moon from jessica harts novel honeymoon with the boss, her post was closed... she gave me sum bull abt coping it from another site.. i didnt buy it, but thought that kid might not really know that it was wrong.. And now looks like she never really wrote anything and the max thats gonna happen is her thread will be closed... I think we should just boycott her... i cant speak for others but shez off my list
asumi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rushshri

N I always think I am not such a gr8 writer as dey r...lol...wat sud I say now...dey get all undeserved appreciation n those who r really creative like me n many more try to follow dem. 🤣

Wat irony...unbuddy is d only thg I can do.

One msg from my side - how do u feel after getting fame of sm1 else name?? I'll prefer dying dan doin wat u hv done. Truth is d only thg dat prevails in end. Still u hv time...regret.

@bold- so damn true!!!! there are times i too felt the same thing. 😆

such an insult!

it sooo effing frustrating.

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Murphy369-

No. She was someone else. And sadly, she didn't ever log in in her account. Assuming she got another one

Aah. . . . .

See??!! That is what I meant!! You could ban one account, yes!!

What if the person is hellbent on getting undeserving fame, and does the same with another account??!! 🤢

HeadOverHeels thumbnail

True. . .

Even if the thief's account was banned, Anne, she could always come up with another account!!

That is. . . . .  . SCANDALOUS, no doubt!! But it could happen, y'know??!  😕 😕

I seriously don't understand what else we can do then!!! 

I know... but almost no action is sort of like encouragement, kwim? It's all very pathetic.