Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Dude, you're back!
And, yeah I'm hoping to see a really good thread of epis in store for us, and hopefully we won't be dissappointed!
And about the confession, there are rumours flying about that its real AND that its not real, so I'm gonna wait and see what is true!!

All I know is, we are up for a bumpy ride ahead!
noreen thumbnail
yesterdays ep was good but i think the bhaang ep is the first best for me and this is the second best

nice to hear from you again!
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Hi,

I agree , there expression were great but hated the lack of consistency, the out of blue performance in drama,  i mean it all looked like ''drama''. Cvs  should just sit down an make an outline of everything they are planing to do at least for a few months. I mean look at geet how smooth its story progression was, I expect same comitment from PH for this drama as well.

No doubt barun and sanaya both gave their best performance but lack of sense in story progression is bringing it all down. 
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Zee...🤗
After a long time... Glad that u r back...
How are u now? Hope u r fine...
Really ? Confession is coming?! Cant wait...
mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Hope you are fine now so gald to see you back in forum badly want your spoilers. with trps going down little sad want to see atleast arnav misunderstanding regarding khushi get over and want to see confession in full dhamaka style.you know i really like dmg confession when riddhima confess armaan when he is hurt i think it was a great scene .i want more better in ipkknd.
        And completely agree with you yesterday episode was mindblowing barun was just perfect and sanaya was also great.. Edited by mini16 - 12 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zee !! Glad to see you in the forum..
Barun was fab 👏👏👏..Loved the epi yest
aerowana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes confession should come always from male.. par star plus nayi soch ..

Apart from all this, i truly wish confession should come from Arnav first but looking the scenario of th serial, i feel khushi has to do it first..

Reason
1. Khushi confession will lead arnav to rethink about the whole MU issue and investigate all together..
2. ASR ego is very dominant than his heart.. we have witnessed several times how he simply doesnt listen to his feelings and never wans to express it... DIWALI night, HOLI, HEER RANJA...  
HE is emotionally very weak and he hides behind the facade of his ego.. I am sure he is afraid of expressing it to Khushi thinking that she doesnt love him and instead love shyam..
Trust me, this is male's weak point.. they are afraid of getting rejected and so is ARNAV
3. During heer ranja act, Arnav almost confess again. He said how bad things doesnt matter and the ultimate truth is that he has always ... ... (Loved her) 😊
Later he did something same as diwali, hiding behind his ego... as this is shown lots of times, i think no way arnav will confess first..
4. Lavanya said that ASR will never understand feelings but Khushi is the smart one will understand one day..
5. So Khushi will just blurt out in her anger, may be.. But it wont be a proper confession... it will be a hint to Arnav that Khushi has always loved him no matter what he did to her
I think Barun in later episode will speak up somewhere on the cross road or in temple in front of DM.. (CREDIT - Doods analysis says it and i agree to her logic strongly)

finally , lets wait for CVS .. they will have something in mind as its the main apex of the serial, leads confession and hope they craft it beautifully.. But looking at heer ranja act where they again tell us whole Ippknd story in those 15min means , we are surely heading towards the confession...
Trust will now be developed between arnav khushi...

Edited by aerowana - 12 years ago