Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

What I liked and the contrary - April 3rd - Page 2

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: d.padmini

well said everyone..just hope Sidhi is fine and doing well  

Hey padmini dont worry... Siddhi will be up and back to her junglee billi avataar in no time!!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy118_RiDdHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitsss

Hey padmini dont worry... Siddhi will be up and back to her junglee billi avataar in no time!!! 😃

mujhe junglee billi wapas chaiye 😭
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice posts Chitss & others.

I know this kidnapping & shoot out track is supposed to be emotional but the dialogues cracked me up frequently, unintended I hope.E.g
Rohit  to Richa "You won't get Kunal but you'll get punishment"
Gaurav to Raj " The blood might be of kidnappers'"
Yeah, the Inspector's best speech "They have taken the dead bodies with them"
And every one calling the kidnappers just kidnappers, no goons/gang or Thakral's men no just kidnappers all the ti8me, including Rohit.Hey, he hired them for the assignment won't he know the names?
I don't expect a memory loss/miscarriage trip for Siddhi at this stage, since there is one character already (Veena) sans memory in Chopra's house, having two people w.o memory will be too much.Siddhi, for most part is shown smart & I'm hoping she would've realised earlier if she were pregnant & shown in some ways other than Veena's ramblings.
What I'm wondering now is the fate of Thakrals?The entire family is caught in one or more crimes and we've a gold medalist lawyer after them.Who will be the villains, once the T clan is locked up? Guess, Richa will escape & will surface later.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 years ago
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ simran : Yes I agree comatose/memory loss for Siddhi will be too much at this stage.Besides save it for later.Ab aur 1-2 years chalani hain!!! I dont think pregnancy track will happen now.I want happy pregnancy.😛

And I dont think the entire Thakral clan will go to jail.I feel Rohit might be made the scape goat and Ritcha will continue her paagal pan , but this directed at Kunal.Though I would like to see Rohit blame Ritcha.
annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chithra, nice post as always 👏 I'm not going to give responses today because of time, but yesterday when I said I liked your Veena-Kunal-Anand theory, I also didn't imagine what Fari said about Veena calling Kunal anand and stuff. So if it has to go that way then I'd rather that not happen 😡
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
hey chitss gr8 post as always ..the polce have been shown as such big dumbos nd idiots...dat dilagoue kidnappers undon ki body apniu saath legaye ..how dumb was dat...nd police was claming that humnein chapa chapa dhoond liya then how come the blood stains got unnoticed by them .. totally ridiculous ..

i really loved to see the emotional side of kunal ...poor guy my hearet really went out to him ...fab acting by Sammy ... very well emoted

and i am sure nothing will happen to siddhi ..kunal ka parichay siddhi ke bina adhoora hai ..nd i really doubt abt a memory loss track too ..my instinct says this wont happen ...though i am highly apprehensive about a coma track ...doctors would as usual say the cliched line ..aapki wife ko dawaon ki nahin duaon ki zaroorat hai nd then we get to see kunal begging to GOD to save siddhi ... about pregancy even i doubt now dat shez pregnant ..maybe todayz epi ll reveal something on these lines ..lets see now..
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ simran : Yes I agree comatose/memory loss for Siddhi will be too much at this stage.Besides save it for later.Ab aur 1-2 years chalani hain!!! I dont think pregnancy track will happen now.I want happy pregnancy.😛

And I dont think the entire Thakral clan will go to jail.I feel Rohit might be made the scape goat and Ritcha will continue her paagal pan , but this directed at Kunal.Though I would like to see Rohit blame Ritcha.

@Chitsss -agree in blue. I think Rohit's court drama could be fun to watch with him blaming Richa.
I also found Daddy T's dialogue about Richa's obsession becoming a curse for the family interesting.May be he'll pack off Richa to USA for a while & she'll go into hiding to lie low for some time?
What I would love to see is ,Seema give a lemon tea sermon to Raveena.I missed few episodes last week & don't know whether Raveena's misdeeds are out in the open.Some focus on ViRa track would  be a relief  as a filler.

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
As i said earlier - full on 1000% to all the actors - Nice drama - Nice dialogues and kunal taking care of Siddhi - yeh to hona hi tha - we wanted a caring Kunal - + Malecentric show
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<div></div>And I dont think the entire Thakral clan will go to jail.I feel Rohit might be made the scape goat and Ritcha will continue her paagal pan , but this directed at Kunal.Though I would like to see Rohit blame Ritcha.

me 2 want this 2 happen.Anand barsi yad raha but 4got sinal's anniv.Remembering only sad things.Sumtimes i feel that Kunal chopra needed to face this phase of his life coz of cntinuing friendship wi richa 2 the extent avoiding other works and scolding,MU Siddhi,preparing to divorce her to get ovr his so calld guilt but on the othr hand siddhi hwever traumatised she b she nevr 4got her duty to hr husband n family .Even though she kept mum most of time when need 2 speak she did it coz she didn't get the stimulus 4m kunal's side.So all these painful drama 2 make Kunal realize won't b at the cost of siddhi's life i think nd since kunal chopra cnsiderd 1st consum a guilt CV's shud Not show preg now but show aftr few days of sinal's appreciation of love 4 one anothr,then it l b a happy pregnancy.