Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallika ki saazish

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So mallika ki saazish track is gonna continue as we get the hints from new montages n all ...first i thought that she will take ashu to some violin concert to make him happy but now after this house news i think she will take him to his old house ...n obvsly its not very difficult for mallu to trap ashu in her  jaal ...she can easily turn mahan in front of him by saying that she got this house after a lot of effort which she did only for his happiness n all . ðŸ˜¡
n we all know ashu is so bhola bhala so as always there is full chances that son is gonna believe his momma 
yahan tak bhi theek hai but next point is more cruel when mallu will ask ashu to marry him for all this ehsaans she is doing on ashu ..first career saving n now house giving ...she can ask directly or indirectly by showing tortoise tears n barah saal ka jaap + hitting on ashu's self respect which is buried under mallu's ehsaan ....
n may be that's y ashu will say yes to mallu for marriage ðŸ˜² or may be ashu wants to return house back to nidhi as its her house so he will accept mallu's proposal so that he can get that house back ðŸ˜• ...n waise bhi nidhi already showed his fake happiness to him n said that she has moved on ..n ashu knows that rohan is there to support her ..so he will also decide to move on by marrying mallika ...😕
well jo bhi ho but this is as interesting track if cvs show it logically ..as we all know in the end the marriage will not happen ..so now its upto cvs that how well they present this track by not showing ashu as mallu 's son ...but as majboor ashu who is taking this step for nidhi's happiness ...n that will make him a hero to an extent .

P.S. - this is my personal view only ðŸ˜†
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Shikhu.. great post..!

Well i think Ashu will b overwhelmed to see the house.. n after Mallus earlier favour of saving his career.. he will surely .. b more vulnerable to her emosonal atyachar ...! 

He will also want to get the house back and gift to Nidhi... 

But he wont expect her to b the way she used to b since he thinks she has moved on...! What scares me .. is i hope Nidhi doesnt use Rohan and Ashu use Mallu to jus prove to the other that they hv moved on..

Waise.. its pretty much like the Lamhe track...'who blinks first'
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Shikhu.. great post..!

Well i think Ashu will b overwhelmed to see the house.. n after Mallus earlier favour of saving his career.. he will surely .. b more vulnerable to her emosonal atyachar ...! 

He will also want to get the house back and gift to Nidhi... 

But he wont expect her to b the way she used to b since he thinks she has moved on...! What scares me .. is i hope Nidhi doesnt use Rohan and Ashu use Mallu to jus prove to the other that they hv moved on..

Waise.. its pretty much like the Lamhe track...'who blinks first'

😲 its lamhe thing again ?  hmmm n ya its also quite posbl that both will use mallu n rohan to show that they have moved on 
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I HATE KTLK!!! ðŸ˜¡

But I can't stay away as I loved KK n SK 😔
karajekar thumbnail
if ashu will tell yes to marry mallu then she will even warn nidhi to be away from ashu
because they are going to marry soon & try to create more differances between them
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karajekar

if ashu will tell yes to marry mallu then she will even warn nidhi to be away from ashu
because they are going to marry soon & try to create more differances between them

yup nidhi is gonna have big heartattack ðŸ˜­
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

😲 its lamhe thing again ?  hmmm n ya its also quite posbl that both will use mallu n rohan to show that they have moved on 

not the house but the 'moving on' bit.. here it is.. summary of Lamhe from Wiki

Viren decides to marry Anita since he feels she is right and has been waiting for him for a long time. Pooja cant bear this and decides to get married only on the condition that Viren marries Anita first.

The climax shows a heartbroken Pooja narrating a folk tale to audience in a village show. After the show, Viren approaches a confused and wary Pooja. Viren reveals that he eventually realized, after Pooja left London, that he loves her and not her mother anymore, who in fact had never had romantic feelings towards him. It turns out that neither of them had gotten married as they said they would, and they are now free to be together.

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

yup nidhi is gonna have big heartattack ðŸ˜­

Nidhi deserves BIG Heart Attack.

Bichare Ashu ko apne pyaar ke jaal me phaans kar baad me family ke darr se dhokhaa de diyaa!!!
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shikha: mallu ko maaro goli... Ashu will tell mallika that he does't need this house Any longer, bcoz he hs got back his bade baba.. Aur nidhi toh bb ki doctor hai js mein... :)
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Reading all these posts is making me scared of what is going to be shown in future !!!!!

Judging by the way everybody is writing their views - It really seems that Ashu may fall for the emotional atyachar by Mallu. And if Nidhi comes to know that Ashu has moved on to Mallu and she shares this with Rohan - he will in turn say that now u move on with me !!!!

Why did Nidhi tell Ashu to move on. Till now everybody else was telling him and he was ignoring them. But it is being shown of late that he says OK Doc to anything that Nidhi is asking him to do - so now if Mallu really emotionally breaks him with the house - he might have a thought about her

I dont want all this to happen - but...

Hope before all this Ashu meets baba and the story turns towards Ashni reunion only.