Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmeerakrishnan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Guys,

I am planning to pen down an email tp Sp people.Don't u guys think its really unfair on the part of SP.The maximum competition is for IPKKND and main enemy is Balika Vadhu.I will explain you.

7 PM slot : SNS -  No competitors Sony - Crime Patrol repeat telecast of old episodes  Colors - New serial has started  Zee Tv - Afsar Bitiya..which is also gd bt in trp its nt so high to worry abt.

9 PM Slot : DABH - Zee Tv - Pavitra Rishta - which cannot be trusted most of the time in trp its much below DABH.Sony - SBS - Has lost its charm lonng time back.Colors - New Serial Chal whwich is gd but cannot become no 1 immediately..wl take a lonnng time.

Only competition is for 8 PM slot where IPKKND palys and that's in form of BV.which is 4 serials put together..Its quite an old serial and hit on Colors..So has gt a gr8 fan following..

Why do not this SP people do something...Pl send me ur views then i am planning to add all ur points and send a mail.

hmeerakrishnan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Dear ,

I agree with you..There are so many serials where u do nt find story mving so fast take for eg: YRKKH where it is running for the past 3 yrs ..Previously no serial on star plus had international viewers and such a big fan base..

We need to understand the level of investment made for serials when they plan to start any serial the always wnat it run for min a peiod of 2 yrs to recover costs..Some time back no olne was worried abt trp's nw only i find trp's are being taken seriously.Common chill guys after winning laurels in SPA and u know popularity of Barun noadays he has been getting lot of recognition for the role ASR...Any day Barun or Sanaya have nothing to lose...With populairty he has got PH will be waiiting on wings to sign him for their projects.So currently PH of IPKKND will not take risk playing with their trump card Barun.everyone knows fan base he and sanaya have..And this 2 are the i think 1st people to represent india on BBC.

This actors do not sign any serial no matter hw lucrative the package is.They work on only 1 daily soap.Did any one read the interview of Arshad Khan.For IPKKND it took them nearly an year to finalize all leads...Befroe signing any serial they look out the potential of the serial is it worth working...Then only they sign...

any lead actor leaving serial is a big alarm for eg : KTLK on sony once Mohnishji left see trp's have hit rock bottom..