Why do we come to India-Forums? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kaka.lg

such a nice post shruts...well...i'd better find a new word for u...It's an admirable post...

Why do i come to IF? U already know that i am not indian...But i have star plus channel...So i just watch it without Eng sub. Rashi attracted me to SNS...I thought she is a protagonist...at first i dont really like Gopi...But one day i watch a star plus program on September 2010, i spot Gohem in that dancing program. Wow...i was amazed with Giaa...She is such a wonderful actress...Love her...

Then my star plus channel start to have Eng sub...So i can fully understand and googled the title of SNS...Finally i arrived here...That's my journey to IF...

Hmmn Monyka, Great you realized who is right and who is wrongπŸ˜†But I really find it weird that seeing the scenes you couldn't make out what Rashi is upto?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by indu_shah

hi shruts...i think i am the youngest entry in IF or to know abt IF...i used to watch rehna hain teri palkon mein and after it got over i stopped watching any other serial..do hanson ka joda was also ok...i never watched any serials on starplus or rather any channel..i used to just surf thru them like geet i faintly remember i never had a good opinion on soaps honestly...πŸ˜• please dont bash me up ...it was my POV until i stumbled upon sns ...i used to watch the rerun of the episode at 5pm in the evening..never bothered even to know the show timings..but slowly rashi caught my attention...her kalakaries etc...then gopi's devotion to kanhaji and the way she used to tackle the issues..then i slowly kept searching for the past videos of episodes on net and stumbled upon desi-tashan.com where the written updates were given, i used to read them instead of watching the show..then πŸ˜ƒ i dint even know the concept of shortnames like raji, gohem,CVs etc before i started reading the written updates..slowly i started learning the meanings of such words and the day when gohem had their second hug..i got hooked on to SNS i started watching the show daily...and when i randomly searched for gohem on google i randomly landed on a post from IF which featured an offscreen interview of gia and vishal...slowly i came to know abt the forums but i was hesitant to join the forum and remained a silent reader of the posts and written updates by shaina..one fine day the written updates were made available only for members...november was the month then i landed up on forums as a member..since then i am hooked i watch only SNS in hindi channels but this forum helps me keep updates on most of the show which i keep tapping every now and then...so that's my story ppl... πŸ˜Š now forum has become soemthing to which i always look up for everything...i ahve made good friends here and i love to make more and more and keep them all...i dint even know wat PM was ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ..the first few PMs i recieved i was so excited u dont know!!!..slowly i got to know abt the FFs, OS, and SS index and till date i make a point to read them over weekends i wud like to cover all of them but only pertaining to SNS...somehow other shows did not get me hooked and its not just gohem that keeps me with SNS...its a wonderful feeling to be here..thank you alll...love u SNS forum...sorry for the long rant...😳

It's not a rant at all for everyone undergoes this kind of experience Indu.😊
Originally posted by angl143

To discover all the wonderful, warm hearted individuals that have build up this amazing SNS forum and made it into a family! 

Hmmn SNS forum is indeed the best. People are so welcoming here.😊
hi shruti very good post..!i am not very much interested in daily soaps..!but i started to watch uttaran on colors...!coz of uttaran i joined IF but i am not very much active and regular visitor of the uttaran Forum..!sometimes i watch sbs on star news i have seen that always sns was no.1 i wondered what is in that sns why it was always no..1 with this curiosity i started to watch sns from nov..2011i was very much hooked by gohem..!i started watching sns regularly and become addict of it..!then i came to sns forum i was a silent member..!all your post made me active..!now sns and sns forum beome part of my family..!i cant discuss with anybody about our lovable lovebirds gohem..!i can do it here i am enjoying here..!I LOVE THIS FORUM IT IS VERY FRIENDLY...!MY DAY NEVER ENDS WITHOUT COMING HERE...!NOW SNS..! SNSFORUM... !GOHEM/GINA..! IS BECOME PART OF MY FAMILY..!I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS..!
Originally posted by shruts18

Hmmn SNS forum is indeed the best. People are so welcoming here.😊
That u guys are! Thank u! πŸ€—
Originally posted by angl143

That u guys are! Thank u! πŸ€—

All are ...what we are so we get.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Hmmn Monyka, Great you realized who is right and who is wrongBut I really find it weird that seeing the scenes you couldn't make out what Rashi is upto?

haha...simple question...I don't understand Hindi...and i saw only Rashi promo of SNS...i thought she is supposed to be a strong girl...but now she is a complete Villan
Originally posted by kaka.lg

haha...simple question...I don't understand Hindi...and i saw only Rashi promo of SNS...i thought she is supposed to be a strong girl...but now she is a complete Villan

Hmmn Monyka, but didn't you see her initial kalakaaris of cooker and laptop?
Well for me India froum to become a part of my life..I am crazy about GOHEM..I realy like to visit  thiz forum n discuss them..I just love SNS...I like to come IF bcoz i make friends...
I LOVE GOHEM AND I LOVE IF...😳😳

Hmmn Monyka, but didn't you see her initial kalakaaris of cooker and laptop?

before SNS start, i mean during promotion, I thought Rashi is a protagonist since i didnt see Gopi promo...

But since episode 1, i know she is not...