TRP --Week 13 -- UP - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

tthis is a relief...hope the creatives have heard abt slow and steady stuff and not give another of their knee jerk sequence for instant trps...gosshhh

thanks tanu...hope we cross 1 very soon amen...this show has the potential if the writers wake up from their slumber...

Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

My heartful wishes to KTLK team... I do not like to see this show getting killed and marked as debacle... This show was very close to my heart some time back...

Hope it redeems and ends on above 2 TRP...

Pls, CVs... better cooks ban jao and make better kichidi

thinking postive & fingers crossed 4 next week TRP.. 

Originally posted by Armu4eva

While u rejoice.. also remember

-- 0.84 still is the second LOWEST TRP since launch of the show
-- This week onwards IPL starts and as we know days where there are two matches .. it gets over at 11.30pm ...so 11pm slot will be heavily affected...! 

-- Pls continue to support the show and the forum... ðŸ¤—
Yes. this is what I like about you... People should not feel and instigate others as if climbing of Everest is accomplished... Still the show is in very bad shape... 

KTLK will be affected by IPL coz both its on air timing clash with IPL matches...one is the start of the match and other is end of match ..the max a viewers view cricket...creatives have to get a rabbit out of their hat  if they have any chance of surviving and for starting make the show interesting instead of depressing and for once and all finish this mallika sue track even if for sometime...
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Yes. this is what I like about you... People should not feel and instigate others as if climbing of Everest is accomplished... Still the show is in very bad shape... 

Thankoo ðŸ˜³ albeit there are only few people who like me...😆
@Tanu: yep! U r right.. We shud all keep up with the forum & stick to ktlk..i wNt those who knws or belong to trp homes Barrier& if they r ktlk fans than pls watch it either @ 8pm or 11pm..pls just a humble request.. My house dosen't fall in trp homes barrier... Though i am huge IPL fan will watch ktlk mostly @ 11pm..:) spread the message..:)
Originally posted by Armu4eva

While u rejoice.. also remember

-- 0.84 still is the second LOWEST TRP since launch of the show
-- This week onwards IPL starts and as we know days where there are two matches .. it gets over at 11.30pm ...so 11pm slot will be heavily affected...! 

-- Pls continue to support the show and the forum... ðŸ¤—

Agree with you 
Also all IPL matches will run from 8pm to 11.30pm so tough time ahead for KTLK at both slots becoz in IPL first & last 30 mins will be maximum interesting and KTLK comes at these times only.😕

and if the choice is between watching cricket and a whiny,defeated and  dimwit nidhi verma ..hands down cricket wins...

Originally posted by sun29

and if the choice is between watching cricket and a whiny,defeated and  dimwit nidhi verma ..hands down cricket wins...

Word Sajani.
Originally posted by R.lal

check twitter trp at 8pm is 0.6 only this week too

whats tweeter trp?
link pls