Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Charming update.
I like that Anjali was the first to hear his confession. It seems somehow appropriate. You also show that Arnav needed some reassurance on whether Khushi might return his love. This show that in this one matter, he is not the confident ASR.
Lovely.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, He Confessed & Anjali Heard It :) ðŸ˜³
arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww cute start..cnt wait to read more :)
JOSH1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting   please do pm me thanks

virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was awesome I loved the brother-sister moment please PM me when you update
test2test2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't tease man, give us the confession.
Thanks for the PM
yashasvi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Part-6
 The sun shone with all its might. The first rays that fell on his face through the huge uncovered French windows enlightened all his manly features. He looked more calm,more contented than ever.His sister, who loved him more than anything else, stood there admiring the contented look on her brother's face which she had seen after long. Not wanting to disturb him, she silently went away.
Khushi, sat straight on her bed, stretching herself. She went towards the little window in her room to feel the bright sunshine. She too was contented. "
"Dont worry, I am there with you, You'll always feel my presence around you whenever you're alone." Arnav's words echoed in her mind. She smiled and went to kitchen to refresh herself with her morning tea.
Arnav was now fully awake, had showered and dressed up in casuals which indicated his mood to stay at home.He came down, and sat on the breakfast table.
He smiled, for the first time after so long, he smiled at his di and she felt a shiver of happiness pass through her.
"Di, I'll be taking you to the temple today. No need to call the driver." Arnav said.
Everyone at the Raizada dining table was surprised as Arnav Singh Raizada, who always had an excuse ready for not going to the temple was now voluntarily going there. But Arnav was not interested in looking at their shocked faces. Instead he ate his breakfast and got up to change.
He was wearing his waist coat when his sister interrupted his thoughts "Mandir, aur tum? Scene kya hai boss?" (You and temple? What's the scene?")
Arnav recollected today's morning.
Flashback of today's morning.
Khushi was in the kitchen preparing for herself her morning tea when she remembered that she had to go to the temple today for asking god for her sister's happiness. She sipped the tea in a hurry when her cell phone buzzed. without looking at the name of the caller, she picked it up.
"Good morning, Khushi." he greeted.
"Good morning..Arnavji..I mean Arnav." she stammered, surprised by his call again.
After few seconds of a normal conversation, Khushi asking about her sister and he just answering her, she said "Arnav, I'll have to keep the phone down, I need to go to the temple and I am already late."
"ok, bye Khushi." reluctantly, he kept the phone down.

Flashback over.
Anjali stood there waiting for her brother to reply but he was lost in his own thoughts.
"nothing di, just like that." arnav replied coming back to his senses.
Anjali knew there was something fishy but she didnt enquire further knowing that it wouldnt yield her any answer.
Arnav knew he was going there only to meet his "Khushi."
On the other hand, a late running Khushi constantly blaming herself for getting late to the temple, was getting dressed up in a beautiful red salwar-suit. She was about to tie up her hair when she remembered how Arnav had told her that her hair looked down better after their dance on the sangeet. She decided to keep them open and went outside to find an autorickshaw.

Precap: Khushi was so shocked that she was almost about to faint. Arnav Singh Raizada and that too in the temple."You are dreaming Khushi Kumaari Gupta."thinking this, khushi pinched herself to check the reality.
"aaa-a-p ya-aha-an.."stammered Khushi. (You here..?")

Sorry, guys wont be able to update soon. Got entrance exams and all so little busy. But after exams pakka! hope u liked this one. Keep commenting.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it that was so cute him agreeing to go to temple because he knows khushi is going to be there loved it loved the pre cap well written perfectly done  thanks for the pm

sukirtiraizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww...this is a cute one...
luved it...

arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...loved every bit of it :) although eagerly waiting for ur next update, I do understand d pressure of an exam so gud luck for ur exam. Do well :)