Awesome update :)
Loved it loadz <3
Update soon
Umuahhh
xoxoxoxox
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nicely written, emotional update. Hope you continue.
fan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just came across this and read all parts in one go...
unconditional love...
hope things are always good between them..
please do continue and pm me when you update...
yashasvi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Forgive me for mistakes, havent rechecked it! Hope you enjoy! Its a bit short but I promise to update the next part sooner!
For PM's add me in your buddy list.
Also, if you have stopped reading my FF and are uninterested in getting PM's please remove me from the buddy list.

Part-21
Few months later...
"Khushi, stop."
Khushi, looked back, laughed and continued running.
"Khush..."
He finally caught hold of her hand and pulled her hard so she crashed into him.
"koi dekh lega. chodo hume." she said, in short breaths as she was tired of chasing him.
"To kya, tum meri hone vali wife ho. I have all the rights over you."
"HONEvali wife hu, we are still not married ArnavJI."
"Dont use that JI khush!"
"ArnavJI, ArnavJI, ArnavJI." she teased him stressing on the JI.
Arnav had recovered completely. They were back and the raizadas had planned for a re-wedding, with complete rituals. Khushi had been staying with the guptas these days because of the re-marriage ceremonies. Arnav and Khushi had actually started their life together from a new end as the doctor had said "Mr. and Mrs.Raizada, welcome to your new life."
Today , the priest had been called to RM for discussing the marriage dates and so Khushi had also come. Arnav was trying hard to get closer to Khushi but she had been teasing him since she had come.
"KHUSHIII!" he said irritated by the use of JI. he had cleared Khushi that he didnt like her addressing him as JI. he thought it looked like a formality in their relationship.
"Ok, Ok. I spare you. but, dont forget thats a favour on my future husband."
"Ok, so me another favour."
Saying that he bent forward to kiss her but she ran away from his grip.
"I am gonna get you soon,future Mrs.Raizada." Saying that he went behind her to the room where everyone was discussing the marriage ceremonies and the dates on which they were to be held.
"Khushi bitiya, accha hua aap aa gai. Panditji ne afle hafte ki taarikh tay ki hai." Naniji said.
Arnav-Khushi looked at each other. Their eyes reflected love and happiness.
"naniji, hume chalna chaiye. Its getting late. Too many preparations to be done." Khushi said.
"I'll drop you. " Arnav immediately volunteered.
"Haan , Haan. Naanav now needs reasons to be alone with Khushi bhabhi." NK , who had come for the marriage, spoke in teasing the soon-to-be-married couple.
Everyone laughed and Khushi blushed.
"Chote, aap Khushi bitiya ko ghar chod aaiye." Naniji said.
Arnav nodded as if agreeing to follow nani's order.
Arnav signalled Khushi to move and they went out of the house.
Like a gentleman, Arnav opened the door of the car for her and then went and sat on his seat. On the way they talked randomly about their wedding, how she dreamt of it, what plans he had, everything. Arnav asked her every single detail about her dream wedding as he wanted i to be real. He wanted to convert all her dreams into reality. She , on the other hand, also questioned him about his dreams, about his plans after their marriage.The discussion was going all healthy when suddenly the car screeched to a halt. Arnav tried starting the car repeatedly, but in vain.
"I think I need to check the engine." Saying that, Arnav got out of his car.
He opened the bonnet of the car and started searching for the fault. Khushi also joined him outside after sometime.
"Kya hua, ArnavJI?" Khushi teased again.
Arnav glared at her. She burst into a laughter seeing his expression. Seeing her innocent laugh, his glaring expression slowly changed into a smile. Soon he also joined her in her laughter. After moments of beautiful laughs, they stopped.
Khushi came forward and cupped Arnav's face with small hint of tears in her eyes.
"Arnav, Just keep laughing like this and our life will be filled be happiness. My life begins with your happiness."
Arnav placed his hands on her hands and said " Khushi, you have given me this life. Its yours, not mine."
Both smiled at each other, their smiles conveying love, happiness, ecstatic joy!

Precap:
"Arnav.."
"sshhh Khushi,." Saying that he pressed his lips on hers.
 The beautiful moment of love had taken a passionate form. Sensational feelings had taken over and she felt new desires overcoming her senses.he kissed her hungrily and she kissed back with equal hunger and passion.

Edited by yashasvi57 - 11 years ago
ASR6262 thumbnail
🥳1st to comment🥳
amazing update
👏
precap was  awesome 😳
cant wait for next part 😊
continue soon please 😉Edited by ASR6262 - 11 years ago
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was quite sweet and romantic..
I loved the update...
and the precap is awesome...
do continue soon...
thanks for the pm...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav, Just keep laughing like this and our life will be filled be happiness. My life begins with your happiness."
Arnav placed his hands on her hands and said " Khushi, you have given me this life. Its yours, not mine."
Both smiled at each other, their smiles conveying love, happiness, ecstatic joy!

awesome update loved it glad he has recover and they are remarrying awesome well written thanks for the pm

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome continue soon can't wait for the next part
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CUTE SWEET ADORABLE UPDATE LOVED IT PRE-CAP LOOKS AWESOME CONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's such a sweet update. Like how they having a fresh restart.   ⭐️