Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashasvi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Please Don't Make It Typical With Memory Loss Track :| ðŸ˜†

Now what so many of you are telling me about the famous 'memory loss track' let me make it clear, thats not happening!! I didnt wanted to reveal it before the next chapter, but so many comments just about the memory loss!!!😆
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome!!!!!
plz continue sooon
yashasvi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Okie guys, This time I am ready for tomatoes, chappals and everything else that you throw at me for updating after...an era! But sorry sorry sorry, I had admisions going on, counsellng, exams.. and what not! To top it, a marriage in the house!! so sorry! This is IPKKND anniversary present from my side!😆

Part-18
Ever wondered about the pain a person, or rather, a girl faces when all her dreams on the verge of fulfillment come crashing down in a second. Every person present near khushi tried consoling or sympathizing with her, but none could experience her pain. her heart was sinking with the heaviness of the pain. She was experiencing more pain than what arnav was going through inside the ICU.
She didnt realize how many hours had passed since she was sitting infront of Devi maiyya's idol. The sudden call of Aakash was the cause of her getting back to reality. Aakash came running to Khushi and said 'Khushiji, bhai..bhai ko hosh aa gaya hai."
Khushi couldnt believe her ears.. She ran to the ICU room and saw him from the glass window outside the room.  Arnav was moving slightly, trying to open his eyes. The doctor tried stopping her but she rushed inside.
"Arnavji..."
"K-k-khu.." He tried speaking but in vain. The pain was too much to speak anything. Khushi ran her hands over his bandaged wounds as if trying to understand his pain. he picked his hand up and stretched it out towards her and she grasped it in a second, as lightly as possible.
"Arnavji.. aapko.. What if something happened to you? Hum to jeete jee hi mar jaate.. Do you even know what I went through when I heard about you.. I became breathless."
"Calm down, Ms. Gupta. I know its difficult for you but right now he needs rest and there are certain things I need to explain you about his recovery. Please join me outside." The doctor said.
Khushi did as she was told to.
"Its a miracle that he gained consciousness even before 24 hours of criticality. I am amazed. But due to such a big accident, first thing he has siffered multiple fractures due to which walking is not possible for him, atleast for a month, secondly his wounds wont be healed so easily. so the best is he stays here in the hospital only under special care and treatment. Thirdly, the most important thing, Arnav Singh Raizada is a strong man. But due to this sudden accident he might lose his strength. In such a case you need to be his strength." The doctor said, pointing out the last statement to khushi.
He continued " Khushi, you the only person he will seek strength from. He might try and hide his pain from you but you need to make sure he's alright."
Khushi nodded understanding every word that came out of the doctor's mouth.
"Anything to worry about doctor?" aakash asked.
"Nothing at all, we'll shift him out of the ICU tomorrow morning. Let the night pass."
Everyone heaved a sigh of relief. Khushi ran and bowed down infront of devi maiyya. she knew her prayers had worked. Her arnav was fine, she knew it would be the most difficult month of her life as she had to be arnav's source of strength-one factor she always admired in him.
The night passed. The warmth of the morning fell on khushi's face which awakened her. She didnt knew when she fell into a slumber. She just knew that it was a new morning for her.
She got up and went inside to see arnav already shifted in the room from ICU. He was asleep, with anjali beside him caressing his head slowly. Her eyes brimmed with tears seeing the lovely bond of the siblings.
She went inside and put her hand on anjali's shoulder "Di.. I am sure you are tired. Please get back home for sometime. I am here, with him."
"Nahi Khushiji, I am all fine here. Why dont you relax for sometime.?"
"No no di.. I am fine. Please go, he wont like to see you in this state because of him."
After lots of love-filled arguments, anjali finally went home, taking the raizadas with her. The gupta family also decided to go home and send some fresh clothes and food for khushi.
Arnav got up after an hour to find khushi sitting beside him holding his hand in hers.
"Khushi.." he said.
"Arnavji.. " He tried getting up and khushi helped him.
"Aap kaise hai, arnavji?" she asked softly.
He just smiled in return. Unable to control her tears anymore she started sobbing "Hum.. I was scared.. I couldnt breathe when i heard about you.. What if, something happened? Arnavji, you cannot go anywhere leaving me alone.. samjhe aap.. nahi jaane denge hum aapko."
Arnav's smile turned wider and he extended a hand towards her cheek and carressed it. She held his hand for support and enjoyed his love.
The doctor came in for check up and told that everything was way better than expected. he told khushi that he'll be sending some food for arnav which she had to feed him along with his medicines. She nodded.
Arnav was fed and his medicine intake was given. Khushi made sure she made him comfortable in every possible way. She took extra care of him which he enjoyed.
Amongst all this care and affection, one thing both of them had forgotten. They had forgotten that their marriage had been scheduled a week later. They had forgotten all their dreams about their marriage scheduled a week later. another fact was that if they didnt marry on the decided day then they couldnt marry for the next 7 years according to their 'kundali'.

luvflicksgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

read it all

it's just awesome

thnx for the pm

i had missed it ...

glad i got to read such a nice thing

do cont soon

meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazin update
loved it
poor arni
i think they'll get married in hospital
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Hope They Get Married In One Week :) Awww, Khushi Will Be Arnav's Strength ðŸ˜³
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seven days or wait Seven years, that's cruel yaar.  Nice update.
arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww tht was absolutely amazing :) Now atleast he is out of danger and regarding recovery he is ASR so it won't take much tym :D obviously dey cnt have a grand wedding within seven days but dey can still get married jus lyk d way in the movie 'Vivaah' when shahid fills amrita's maang with sindoor while she was lying on d bed :) aww it would be so cute if Khusi and Arnav did the same :) I can already visualise the whole scene if they was to get married lyk tht :D

Thx for d pm dear and plz update soon :D
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update glad you are back hope they get married right there in the hospital loved it thanks for the pm

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWWW! She'll be his strength!!!
BUT OMG they better not miss their own wedding !!!
LOVED the update!