ruku25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it...
continue soon

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww that was so cute and romantic! LOL i lovved the teasing it was so funny! and arhi are such a lovesick couple, i love it so much! :)
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice please PM me when you update
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it arnva is so cute beautifully done loved the outfit loved how anjali kept teasing them thanks for the pm

meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update
loved it
yashasvi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Part-16
One look into the eyes of Mr.Arnav singh Raizada and anyone could guess what emotions he was going through standing infront of the love of his life, anticipating the ring-desire, love, care, happiness. The ring slipped easily onto his finger, decorating his hand with khushi's love. The same happened when he made her wear the ring. The audience broke into an applause with flower shower on both of them. Finally they were engaged.
Aakash who stood next to Arnav whispered in his ear "Now the groom can kiss the bride."
Arnav shot him a death glare to which aakash responded by changing his expressions. Change from teasing to absolute seriousness. But the next words coming out from arnav's voice shocked him completely:
"I wish the groom could kiss the bride" Arnav said that started laughing at aakash's startled expression. Aakash too joined arnav in his laugh. Everyone in the raizada and gupta family was beaming with happiness-happiness that knew no bounds...
The party now focused on the couple whose anniversary was being celebrated as they cut the cake and fed each other. Arnav had left khushi's side a few minutes back and khushi's desperate eyes were now looking for him. He was nowhere to be seen in the hall. She wandered here and there looking for him when she noticed some stairs which led to somewhere. She started climbing hoping to find him upstairs.
Meanwhile on the terrace..
Arnav stood with arms across his chest, looking at the stars, as if talking to them.
"Maa..I can see you smiling there because of the smile here( he said pointing to himself). I know you always wanted to see me happily married with a girl who would understand me despite of my arrogance and as you can see, Your wish has come true. Khushi- as her name suggests has filled my life with happiness. Love you maa.." He said to one of the brightest star considering it to be his mother.
he continued, now addressing khushi's mother "Amma, I dont know what I have done so good to deserve your daughter. I know, like every mother, even you would have wanted an ideal husband for your daughter. I am not ideal, but I promise to keep her happy throughout. You like me na, amma?" he asked innocently, as innocent as a child.
Khushi had reached the terrace and her eyes were brimming with tears listening to Arnav's conversation with the stars. She went and hugged him from behind.
"She loves you just like me." Khushi said through her tears.
Arnav, intitally surprised by khushi coming upstairs but then he relaxed as he felt her hands across his chest trying to calm him down. He turned back and cupped her face lovingly.
"Khushi..."
"Arnav, Amma loves you. You are more than ideal for me. I could never have dreamt of someone better than you in my life."
Arnav wiped away the tear that escaped from her eye and hugged her. She settled her head in the crook of his neck. Moments later he released her of the hug and went behind her so that her back was facing him.
"Close your eyes, Khushi."
Khushi did as she was told without questioning so as to maintain the lovely moment. He placed all her hair on one side and slipped a chain on her neck.

The chain had a pendant of "AK". Khushi opened her eyes and looked questionly at him.
"So that there can be nothing in the world that can seperate us. though we are at different places, our souls will be connected. This 'AK' will always remind you that Arnav is imcomplete without Khushi and so is khushi without arnav."
"Thank you" Was all that she managed through the flood of emotions in her. Arnav hugged her from behind and she put her hands on his hands tht were embracing her waist.
"I wish i can stay in the heaven of your arms forever. Just like this." Khushi said.
"Whaattt!!" Arnav left her shocked. She turned around wondering the reason of his shock.
"Khushi, You want to stay hugging me throughout your life.? Wont you like to move ahead and do something more..ahem..you know what!"
Khushi playfully hit him on the chest seeing clearly his desire of "something more."
"Khushi..you need to answer that." He said teasing her.
"Dont tell me you want an answer for that." She said, still looking down.
"Ofcourse I want."
"Obviously idiot! After marriage..we..will.."
"We..will..what Khushi? Please say clearly..I am unable to understand." He wont stop the teasing today.
"We..will..do that 'something more' of yours!" Saying that she ran away without glancing back.
Arnav bursted into a laughter and went down after her.
barunxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update! thank you for the PM :)
sval000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very cute.. thanks for pm... 
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
esha108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome! And *ahem* loved ur something more n m very eager to red it also!