Arshi FF:Rightfully yours (Part 22 Page 50) - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm LOVING It =) Everything Seems SO Nice πŸ˜³
Surprised that Arnav just accepted the engagement.
short but nice one πŸ˜Š finally they are officially going to be couple πŸ₯³
This is so cute. 
YAYY!!!
Aaj hai sagaaai! <3 <3
YAY! AN ENGAGEMENT!!!  love the gupta-raizada surprise. i thought they were being kidnapped or something but this is even better! superb update, you said a lot in a little! :)
loved the update glad arnav and khushi are so close next stop engagement loved it thanks for the pm awesome update 
I think the relationship is moving a little fast, they should have more time to themselves for romance.
But I like the way you have projected the story so far.
Thanks for the PM.
so beautiful part
loved it

nice one..keep goingπŸ‘
but can u plz pm me...as i dont offen visit IF so when ever i visit i get to read ur update its going well so i dont want to miss it !😊
now i am getting crazy on ur story πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Edited by RT&MCfan - 11 years ago
Part-15
Khushi and Arnav both of them had had sleepless nights-firstly because of their late night phone conversation and secondly because of the aftermath of the romantic phone conversation. They had discussed everything about their engagement, about their marriage and so on. Arnav had asked khushi of her every single wish relating to marriage so that he could fulfill each one of them. Khushi had asked the same but the only reply arnav gave was he didnt even plan to marry before meeting her. NK who was right beside arnav, initially took chances to teasing them but later on himself got disturbed as he was unable to sleep. He tried snatching away arnav's phone but in vain.
"Nanav..." was the only thing he could say after every 15 minutes.
Arnav was in love and that was the biggest surprise his life had given him. not only was he in love but he was now an ordinary man who never failed to show his love. Khushi was in dreamland as everything was happening as she had dreamt about it. Eveerything was perfect, including the man she had fallen for.
It was dawn and the atmosphere was dyed a reddish hue owing to the rising sun. Khushi opened her room's window and took in fresh air. She needed it as she was hardly breathing because of that very important day when she was getting engaged to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.
On the other hand arnav was also wide awake smiling to himself after every few minutes. he was more than happy. super-happy. damn-happy. He never thought engaging to someone would give him happiness.
Everyone was ready and at the hotel restuarant in order to discuss the plans for the day. Khushi blushed involuntarily and hence arnav teased her more with his intense looks which was noticed by everyone in the family.
"chote, I see..now that someone is there in your life more special than me, you have even forgotten that its my anniversary along with your engagement today."
Arnav who was lost in admiring khushi, was shocked as he had forgotten his di's anniversary.
"Oh no di, I am so sorry. I...I...(he was lost in searching an apt reason when khushi completed it.
"Di, He's just acting. He told me yesterday night that he has planned a surprise for you and that he wont wish you till he gifted you your surprise wish." khushi said.Khushi blinked at arnav indicating to him to agree with her.
Everyone was surprised as how khushi's "Anjaliji" had changed to "di" over a night.
"Khushi 'bhabhi' I can see how nicely you can cover up his mistakes from now only." Anjali said teasing khushi with the word "bhabhi". That was the moment when khushi realized how involuntarily she had used di instead of anjaliji.
The entire guptas and raizadas were laughing teasing the couple-to-be. Khushi blushed, Arnav felt proud for having such an understanding life patner.
After an hour discussion of the day's whereabouts which also included teasing two blushing people, it was finally decided that Khushi needed a nice dress for the evening. So the ladies decided on some shopping whereas the men chose to relax in some of the amazing bars of Goa.
The ladies left. On the way to the shop, Khushi took out her phone and started typing "Arnav, make sure you dont do anything that I dont like in the 'bar'. No drinking arnav, please." She texted him.
"Khushi, stop being a fussy wife from now only!" arnav replied immediately, as if expecting the text.
Khushi's mouth dropped to an "O" after reading his reply.
"Whatever Arnav, you are doing as I say, otherwise..."
"otherwise..otherwise what khushi?"
"I am not talking to you otherwise arnav, and i'll make sure of that."
"Ok Ok dear, I wont. Dont punish me sweetheart, specially on the day when we are getting engaged."
Khushi replied him with a smiley.
"Now go and do your shopping, and tell me if you need something. Love you"
Khushi was about to reply to his last text when her phone was snatched away by the lady sitting adjacent to her-Anjali. Anjali was the one who was always between khushi and arnav and yet she was the one who supported them the most. She read it aloud and khushi looked down feeling shy.
"Thats what i was thinking khushiji..umm khushi bhabhi that why are you so quiet today. Hamare chote se jo baat kar rahi thi." anjali said with a wink.
"Nahi di..vo.."She knew she was caught and hence had no explanation to give. Khushi's cell beeped with a message again and Khushi pleaded with her eyes to anjali to return her cell. Anjali read the message, this time only to herself "Khushi..I am waiting for your reply. I said 'I Love You." the message read.
Anjali replied this time "I love you too..chote."
Arnav understood it was his sister and decided not to reply anymore. Anjali returned khushi her phone and sat nudging her after every few minutes teasing her.
The shopping ended and khushi had chosen for herself a beautiful dress in golden.
Here's the dress she chose.

The females returned hotel and started getting ready as it was already five. the party commenced at seven. Arnav was too eager to see what khushi had bought herself but she told him to wait until she got ready.
Khushi couldnt believe the girl standing in the mirror-her reflection. She looked absolutely mesmerizing. The golden and red of her designer dress complimented her skin beautifully. At first she felt a bit uncomfortable without her dupatta but then she was comfortable looking at herself in the mirror. She chose matching earrings and that was the only jewellery she wore.
Arnav was dressed in black as always. He looked dashing. He was getting impatient with every passing minute as he wanted to look at his to-be wife. He was already at the party venue with others. The only two who were missing in the party were khushi and payal. Payal was to come with khushi later on. Looking here and there impatiently, his eyes fell on a beautiful sleek figure in golden standing on the entrance with payal by her side. He looked her from her toes till her forehead and was lost in her beauty. Her beauty was enough to catch every single person's attention in the party. She looked like a princess who had emerged from heaven. She was perfect. Arnav started moving towards her and held out his hand to take her in it. She willingly put he hand in his and they walked together till they reached anjali and shyam. Khushi thanked everyone as compliments poured in for her.
the priest announced that it was the perfect time for the rings to be exchanged. Khushi and arnav stood facing each other and looked deep into each other's eyes.