Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it! awww hes planning a romantic suprise!!!! so cute!
test2test2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was great, looks like a lead up to confession.
Thanks for the PM
kria1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing!!!!
update soon!
luvd ur update! :)
esha108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont worry bout comments dear. u keep wrting if u want n ofcrse i want u 2 continue n take d story much furthr but agn its ur choice!!!
BUT I AGAIN LOVED IT
yashasvi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
here goes the next part! i seriously dont know if i will be able to continue because i have many exams lining up. But thanks for the encouragement though. Will try my best.
Part-11
She couldnt identify the person who had sent her the note. Was it Arnav Singh Raizada? No,how can he be. He's not a person who believes in love, in emotions, in feelings. Then how could he change 360 degree. Time from her past started like a movie reel in her mind. How he had dropped her off of his office cabin,how he had harrassed her making her work day and night, how he always reminder her of her class,how he had brought bangles for her, how he had kissed her, how he was tensed when she fell unconscious.She smiled at the latter thoughts. She couldnt help but read the note over and over again.
She showered, dressed up, applied her make-up and stood infront of the mirror.The beautiful strapless dress revealed her whiter than milk creamy shoulders. The dress fitted her perfectly revealing her curvilicious body. She wasnt uncomfortable in wearing that dress because she knew she was wearing it only for him.she tied her hair in a french bun, looking elegant and classy."classy" she thought again.
She couldnt identify neither herself nor Arnav. She had changed. She had gone from hating him to loving him. "Loving him." is that what she said. Yes. She loved him. She realized that long back but said that for the first time.Her prince charming was now there in her real life.She blushed. Never had she thought that this "khadoos Laad Governor" as she called him, would one day become the man of her dreams.
 A quick glance at the watch made her realize that it was 10! she decided to break her chain of thoughts and go, as she didnt want to wait for it anymore.She knew the day was today, and she was prepared for it.
Moving out of the main entrance of the hotel, she saw a carriage drawn by few white horses. A man came to her and have her a note attached to a bouquet of red roses.
"Princess of my dreams, here's something dreamy to get you to me." She read and understood that the carriage had been for her. She sat and within 5 minutes she was at a beach.Her eyes turned as wide as they could seeing the view infront of her. An entire expanse of land had been covered up with red roses. Another man came upto her to handed her another note with a new bouquet.
"How can I allow my princess's feet to bear the rough sand. Walk on this rose bed until you reach me."
She felt on cloud nine,or if there was something higher than that. She walked on the land covered with roses until a man interrupted her. Another note and a bouquet.
"There's much to come yet. Dont be surprised,princess. By the way, you look prettier than my imagination in that dress."
Khushi looked around as she thought that she was in the visible line of his sight. But she couldnt spot anymore.Another man came upto her holding out a box in his hand and a note in the other.
"Something sweet for my sweet princess." She opened the box to find hot syrupy jalebis inside. She quickly took one and gobbled it up in no time. She handed all her bouquets till now to one of the men and moved forward. She found another note which read:
"i am sorry Khushi,
For everytime I hurt you intentionally or unintentionally, For every harsh word that came out of my mouth, For every harrassment I caused you. I know I am rude, full of anger but trust me, I am not like that from my heart.
I hope you can forgive me for all my misdeeds."
Khushi was in tears reading this note. She couldnt control herself. In that moment, she wanted to capture Arnav in her embrace.She somehow controlled herself and moved ahead.Only after a few steps, she saw someone standing with his back towards her. He had worn a black suit, with a white shirt(no waist coat!). She knew who it was. She slowed down her steps feeling her heartbeats go faster. Her heart wanted to come out at that moment, it seemed.
A cold wind blew which made Khushi shudder and Arnav turn around. He could feel her presence, like everytime. They continued walking towards each other till they were close enough to feel each other's breath.
"Arn..."Khushi's statement was left incompleted as Arnav "ssshhhed" her. He held her by her waist,pulling her closer. She held his arms and they were lost into each other's eyes.
"I promise you, khushi, to never make you cry. I promise to never hurt you with my actions. I promise to protect you from the world. I promise to be there by your side whenever you need me." Arnav said.
A tear slipped down Khushi's eye and Arnav instantly kissed it, drinking in her tears.
"I LOVE YOU, Khushi."
"I love you too, Arnav."
They both smiled,cried at the same moment.They were passing through a state of mixed emotions which none of them could explain. Arnav stepped away a little and opened his arms wide. Khushi rushed in and they were locked in a tight embrace. Nothing could seperate them now, nothing. They left each other and admired each other for sometime.
Arnav, now unable to control his desire anymore, came forward to capture her lips in a kiss. She pushed him and started running. She turned around and made a gesture with her finger signalling him to go behind. They ran for sometime, he chasing her, until they fell down and rolled in each other arms. Arnav landed on top of Khushi, both breathing heavinly.
"Go ahead, my Laad governor! I am all yours tonight. You have all the rights over me."
He bent forward and claimed her lips. They kissed, slowly at first, but later it turned into a desirable, passionate one. They broke it only when they both were out of breath. He went down and placed moist kisses on her jawline, on her neck. She responded by arching her neck towards him. She moaned in pleasure when he bit her earlobe. After a few more kisses here and there, They hugged again.
"I love you." she whispered again.
"I love you too, more than anything else in the world." he replied.
They didnt realize when they fell asleep in each other's arms, there itself on the beach. They found it more pleasing than heaven. Khushi's dream had turned into reality and so had Arnav's.
What could be better than the protective arms of the one whom you love more than yourself.
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it a lot
fabulous update
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so beautiful update
amazing and cute part
finally arhi confessed

and the last line
"What could be better than the protective arms of the one whom you love more than yourself."
so wonderful and cute
thank u so much for the pm
🤗
continue soon
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved it so much it's so perfect please PM me IF you update
test2test2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooh, finally we have a love scene. 
I hope it is not spoilt by any villain. 
Thanks for the PM
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
It was a sweet and romantic ... nice update... good luck for your exams :-)