Frequent Posters

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
absolutely super! loved it!😆
-zozo- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww.. such a sweet update! and an awesome precap! just hope it's Arnav not NK!
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was so cute please PM me when you continue
IPKKNDbigfan thumbnail
loved it OMG it was great
hurry post more please
       thanks👏
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting 4 d nxt chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!
jigerkatukda thumbnail
I wish Arnav so good to Khushi on the show...

Waiting for your next part.
e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awe. This is too cute! :D. 
A whole shaadi thing!
Would love to read more.
Please pm me!
yashasvi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone, Please read ths, its important. I have planned to end my FF coz I am not getting sufficient comments and likes. I dont even get half number of comments and likes as compared to the number of PM's I send. This one chapter is short and the next one's gonna be the last one, i'll post that chapter tomorow. I am posting these also because I have already written them and to give a little meaningful end.

Part-10
The morning sun shone. It was brighter than before and warmer also. Khushi felt its warmth through someone's hands embracing her in a tight hug. She then saw it was Arnav who was lying beside her in her bed, shirtless, and embracing her tightly in his arms. She herself was wearing a skin tight dress, much to Arnav's pleasure.
Khushi woke up with a start and realized that she had been sleeping alone in her room. It was just a dream. How could she dream such a thing, she thought! She took several deep breaths to calm herself down and went took a shower,longer than usual. She then wore another of her beautiful anarkali dress out of her brand new collection and got ready. She looked prettier than ever, she thought. She went downstairs and couldnt meet arnav's eye because of the morning dream. She reminded herself of it being only a dream.
They had hired two open cars for themselves with drivers. Anjali-Shyam-Payal-Aakash sat in one and remaining three in one. NK sat near the driver seat whereas Khushi and Arnav were provided with their privacy as they were at the back seat. On the way Khushi stood up to embrace the cool wind rushing towards them. Arnav joined her. The car screeched to a halt suddenly and Khushi fell in Arnav's arms.They stood in each other's arms for sometime and finally withdrew when they came to their senses.
They reached a shopping mall first and Anjali informed that they would get some nice western clothes to fit into the surroudings of Goa. They went inside and Anjali brought herself a dress,long enough to reach her knees. Aakash selected one for Payal. Khushi didnt really like the idea of wearing a dress but she agreed after consistent pleas from others. She selected a dress, which Arnav had his eye own since they entered the shop. It was red again,sleeveless and of the length that ended little above her knees leaving a bit of her thighs bare. Khushi went in, changed and came back outside only to recieve appreciation from everyone. Arnav had his eyes glued on her. Her milky white skin perfectly complimented the red dress. They all decided to get matching footwears. While they were choosing footwears, Arnav silently told a salesman to gift wrap a dress. he hid that dress in the car without anyone's notice.
They local sightseeing continued until eve. The sun was ready to set and they all seem tired of roaming. They returned to the hotel and had dinner. The lights went dim suddenly and the music was turned on. The hotel managers requested the Raizadas and the other guests to come up and dance. The music was slow and soothing. The environment serene. Much unexpectedly, Arnav asked Khushi for a dance. She agreed and moved slowly to the rhythm of the music and to the rhythn of his soul. She closed her eyes and laid her head on Arnav's chest.
"Khushi..."
"Yaa Arnav.."she said still not looking up.
"I wanna tell you something."
Her heartbeat raced faster than light. She looked up and signalled him to say.
"Khushi, There's something i need to give you. Its kept in your room."
She looked confused at first but then smiled happily.
"Thank you, Arnav." She said and then again rested her head on his chest.
The music stopped and the couples drew away from each other.Noone had noticed Arnav and Khushi. Khushi ran back to her room in order to check out his gift.
She saw a box,wrapped up completely. Beautifully decorated with red ribbons. There was a red rose to which a letter was attached. The letter read:
"For the most beautiful girl in the world, The beauty of this dress will increase if your body embraces it. Your admirer awaits you at the Morjim beach, tonight at 10pm. A night , never to be forgotten, awaits you."
She quickly opened the box and found a beautiful white gown inside. There was another note inside which said:
"A look at this and I was reminded of you princess. Give it the pleasure of touching your body when you come to me tonight."
Khushi smiled, her smile broader than ever.
ruku25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzz pm me when u update...
rosebal2004 thumbnail
Awesome. Please keep writing.