CVs lived upto my expectations...

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yesss after longgg tym CVs lived upto my expectation...😊i was expecting d same as dey showed in yesterday's episode...one more OPEN ENDED SwaRon scene...

rey-swayam wo sharon ka call tha tere liye...
sw-mere liye...
re-haan wo tera cell busy tha na isliye mujhe call kiya...milna hai usse tujhse...
sw-hmmm...boss ne bulaya hai toh jana hi padega...
re-haan sirf boss ne bulaya hai isliye naa...
sw-haannn wooo...n smiled...

his smiles said it all...his POV one more tym...

rehearsal hall..
SwaRon convo...
one more tym substantial scene royally wasted...
wen swayam asked sharon-about whom she is talking...
1 sec of look look n scene ended...
wowww...wen she cn give d hint...d scene ended...
one more tym nooo sharon POV...😡

dis is wat exactly i was expecting...nw SwaRon silence is irritating me...dis silence i use to luv few tyms back...
d look look hawa hawa will kill all d SwaRon-ian r nw pissing us off coz dis look look has becum monotonous nw..
nooo progress at all...
nw i m thinking that 10 day wait is worth waiting for just i m waiting my tym...😕😕
Edited by SwaRonforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was  not worth the wait! at first, that silence was a sign of understanding! but now its just ignorance and denial! 
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pooh, SwaRon fans have learnt this much...that the CVs can screw any scene..even a good SwaRon scene if they want to !!! Yesterday's SwaRon scene had so much potential but at the end of the day, nothing happened and that was what we all had expected !!! I can't take this shit for much longer !!! I'm losing interest as the days go by and to be truthful, I don't think there anything worth waiting for now !!!
Kriyanshbigfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey frnds may be that scene will continue today episode
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriyanshbigfan

hey frnds may be that scene will continue today episode

nooo expectations...!
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Expecting something good from the CV's is as big a crime as murdering someone. So I'd rather not say anything.. :S
marauder thumbnail
😆😆😆😆
This must be the first show when fans first expectation of CV's would be them screwing a wonderful track. Someday by chance if CV's give us a good scene also then our first expression would be of shock and surprise rather than happiness.
As someone above pointed the silence of SwaRon which use to be a symbol of understanding has turned into a symbol of ignorance and indifference.
Going by the promo we should brace ourselves for more Swaam vs Sharon fight as Swayam will come for rescue of his sister. So more pointless stretching of story.
We could make this topic again then CV's lived upto my expecctation.
...Pwinch3ss... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't hope or expect anything from CV's they r going to make our expectations down...😡

but m thinking that...what wud be sharon's thinking adter knowing that taani is swayam's sister...will she try to be more friendly wid(in dreams only) or something else...????????
Edited by ...Pwinch3ss... - 12 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dont know wen they wil stop giving such open ended scenes.

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

😆
This must be the first show when fans first expectation of CV's would be them screwing a wonderful track. Someday by chance if CV's give us a good scene also then our first expression would be of shock and surprise rather than happiness.
As someone above pointed the silence of SwaRon which use to be a symbol of understanding has turned into a symbol of ignorance and indifference.
Going by the promo we should brace ourselves for more Swaam vs Sharon fight as Swayam will come for rescue of his sister. So more pointless stretching of story.
We could make this topic again then CV's lived upto my expecctation.

actually instead of eeeppping over d scene v all will b shock n askinh each other to pinch coz happy swaron scene has becum a beautiful dream nw...!