Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i heard that time in pratigya Aangad ko log jaada pasand karne lage the main hero se bhi jaada esliye usko jaldi exit kar diya😆

i like him as Aangad infect 1st time i notice him.
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked him in LEFT RIGHT LEFT as UD. But, in NBT as Mohan, he is doing tremendous job.
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

ya i watch his  most  of d show accept lift right lift

he Play bad guy role  and i really like bad gay so liking him  to before ..:P😆
he an amazing actor he already Proved in before shows ..Remix ,pratigyaand even i saw his some scenes of lift righr lift ki he amazing
Kunal Karan Kapoor he an simple amazing very cutee love him his acting every thing Perfect in every role...!

@Monu_Deewani

this VM for you
 on the title track of Left Right Left :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_okfDwtkHM4

Waoo sofi itne achche VM kahan se lati ho... Did you make it?...I also liked the earlier one that you posted in Mishu's thread. 😊
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misty85

Shaili mera bhi same to same... I love him since LRL days...
@Neelima: Before pratigya he never did negative roles... His roles were very positive in Remix & Left Right Left... But I still consider LRL as his best show after NBT.

Ah I did not know that. I read an article somewhere which said that he did negative roles. So I assumed all his previous roles must have been the same. This is the first time I watching KKK. 
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
He was in the show Left Right left as Yadhuvansh singh sahani urf Yudi and he played a cadet in te military academy and I used to like his funny jokes and antics then...
misty85 thumbnail
@Neelima: No dear... If you see his previous roles in those 2 shows you'll be amazed to see his potential... In remix he portrayed a kind of introvert who used to stammer a lot...
@ luvzindagi: Ya in the beginning his character was very funny ...but in the later part when they show cadets in detention center he played a key role in winning the trust of Gunny ... I think after the suicide episode of yudi his character became more mature. 
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is his first lead show..

Indeed he was making him marks is roles in Left Right Left and Pratigya  but here people are sitting up and noticing him..  he is very different from the shows who take new lot of folks (mostly not so successful models who can barely act) to cover the leap in the show.l. .

Here is KKK comes after struggle and background and makes his mark ...  he has added a new style.. no TDH .. hunk,, but people jussst love him

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen him in LRL and in pratha. I dont remember much about the 1st one and in pratha, he was awesome as amreek-cameo role, main leads friend. His character was positive and he was too good there, but the serial was really a bad one. Yet his character was given a heroic exit. I think that role was as good as mohan.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
VJ 🤗 - he was in LRL and Remix in youth oriented roles, even though the former was that of a cadet, KKK had a primarily light character role. And In Pratigya he was the bad guy for a cameo duration. Personally seen him only in LRL during the days when I still watched it and because Hooda/Rajeev/Harshad/Mayank all had the more serious macho and hottie looks/roles they kinda took center stage no doubt ðŸ˜† You can go back watch the show though, if you have that kind of time at hand, cause like most other shows LRL far outlived its rightful time and became a drag... But you will find some fun and cute cadet group scenes with KKK. Pallo and Nur were posting some on one thread, I can't remember which one, or I'd have linked. 

On a serious note of appraisal though, like Neil with Kesar, I think Kunal struck gold with Mohan. This is his space, and he's growing with it and owning it more and more each day, giving the character so much more scope and dimension even outside of the written script with his own improvised eneactments - "Sun naa" being the most famous, alongwith the shoes and ever open waces ðŸ˜† 

oh and ps: I would have opened the topic since there was your ID alongside... but you also added the GK dialogue in the title, and there was no missing ðŸ˜†
Edited by without-fathom - 12 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
watched him in remix & left right left...
loved his acting in LRL...
he played yudi's character in lrl superbbb