Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan, KK, kahaan tha ab tak ?

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is an amazing show with amazing CV's and actors , but KKK , our Mohan, is certainly the best, as we all keep saying all the time !šŸ˜Š

I wonder where such a talented actor was there all this while ,
I know he has done other shows, but hadnt seen him in any before NBT..
Hope I havent missed him in some other good performances like Mohan..

So I thought I'll ask you all in this forum - have you seen Mohan earlier in other shows ?

If yes, did you like him there, was he this cute there also?

Its such a treat to see him as Mohan - one of most lovable characters on Telly

Cheers!
VJ.
Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He was a bad guy in a SP show...there's when i watched him for the first time! He used to chew paan and wear "gamcha" around his neck...cuz he was a local goon šŸ˜† Sunne mein surprising laga? Another show i watched him later on YT was an old famous show where he was one of the cadet and it was completely different! Yes he's a phenomenal actor because he chose different contrasting roles rather than thinking if its male lead or not...thats Kunal Karan Kapoor šŸ˜³
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VJ this is the first time I have watched KKK in a serial. He is brilliant and a class act. 

I've heard that he used do negative roles. I think he was in MKAP. Funny how his current show is competitng with his old show.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 12 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

He was a bad guy in a SP show...there's when i watched him for the first time! He used to chew paan and wear "gamcha" around his neck...cuz he was a local goon šŸ˜† Sunne mein surprising laga? Another show i watched him later on YT was an old famous show where he was one of the cadet and it was completely different! Yes he's a phenomenal actor because he chose different contrasting roles rather than thinking if its male lead or not...thats Kunal Karan Kapoor šŸ˜³

Wow ..thanks ya ...sun ne mein sahmuch surprising lagaa  - OMG paan chewing baddie - our Mohan? Really he has experimented with contrasting roles ...must catch up with these on YT sometime ...
right now I am enjoying him thoroughy as "Mohan" , our very own spiderman and hankeyman !

VJ

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

VJ this is the first time I have watched KKK in a serial. He is brilliant and a class act. 

I've heard that he used do negative roles. I think he was in MKAP. Funny how his current show is competitng with his old show.

Interesting na ? Chalo, I am glad he became our Mohan !

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i watched him in lrl...bcoz i was a die-hard fan of rajeev khandelwal.

but he looked very kiddish,chocolate boy kinda that time.

in fact,when i saw him in nbt,i couldn't recognise if he was the same guy i saw in lrl,till i looked at his name...kkk.
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He was Yudi in Left Right Left. God, he was damn cute there too !! šŸ˜ Love him since then  He's cuteness personified šŸ˜³
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i liked him in pratigya. but now i just love him.

he's just a brilliant and natural actor, even the smallest role he did.

ab tak ka pataa nahi kahaan tha, he was not in major roles.

lekin abhi mera bahut hi bura haal kar raha hai. i just think about this boy all the time. kuch aur nahi kar paati. šŸ˜
misty85 thumbnail
Shaili mera bhi same to same... I love him since LRL days...
@Neelima: Before pratigya he never did negative roles... His roles were very positive in Remix & Left Right Left... But I still consider LRL as his best show after NBT.
ya i watch his  most  of d show accept lift right lift

he Play bad guy role  and i really like bad gay so liking him  to before ..:PšŸ˜†
he an amazing actor he already Proved in before shows ..Remix ,pratigyaand even i saw his some scenes of lift righr lift ki he amazing
Kunal Karan Kapoor he an simple amazing very cutee love him his acting every thing Perfect in every role...!

@Monu_Deewani

this VM for you
 on the title track of Left Right Left :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_okfDwtkHM4

Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago