Mehndi, Sindoor and the K

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If you look carefully.. it was indeed K on her mehndi and not R.. they made it look like R to confuse us.. I'm 100% sure Neha is Aditi and she is still married with Kabir.. she has nothing to do with Rishi.. It's just that Kabir doesn't know any of it.. 

They have been giving us many hints.. The chooda, the mehndi everything..Plus we were never shown Neha getting married to Rishi.. she is married to Kabir..

and in today's epi when she was looking at the wedding photo.. it was her who was thinking about their marriage but they made it look like its a flashback..she used Aditi's sindoor box with Kabir standing right behind her.. with his eyes visible when she was putting it on.. It is so evident.. she is Kabir's wife..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Me too got the doubt when she talked to the photo.

I think Kabir and Additi together want to find the actual reason behind her accident. It may be an attempt to murder Additi so that Kabir doesnt get anything.

Just to confuse Mama and Ranveer, she had purposely put on mehendi eventhough she doesnt like the smell.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
😳yea even i think neha is aditi ,😉 my doubt got cleard when she was talking to the photo😳 & also that sindoor scene where kabir ☺️was standing behind neha /aditi 😳
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I second you on this pulwasha..!!  you are so right!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saher_90

I second you on this pulwasha..!!  you are so right!!

IKR.. they have been giving hints right from the beginning.. now one thing is for sure.. Neha and Aditi are same.. she is married to Kabir.. but why is all this confusion we are yet to find out..

either Kabir doesn't know she is Aditi or he is also with her in the game.. The money story seems too dry to digest.. Kabir doesn't come accross like a person who would prefer money over his wife.. I think he loved his wife right from the beginning..
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously agree with each and everything u have pointed out.

I mean no woman will ever put another woman/man's sindoor on her maang just like that no matter what and she did without even putting up a fight with him.

really with the act they did on the train with those old couple and seen what is happening right now I doubt she was ever truly married to Rishi.

whatever be I just hope she is the real Aditi Kabi's wife who has a misunderstanding of her husband trying to kill her which shouldn't be true.

cos they are kinda cute together and I'm liking them.

udaymanyata4eva thumbnail
Nothing can be said at this moment as it is a suspense show.Who knows what will happen.But u have a point.I think she might be aditi cuz aditi's dead body hasn't been found which means that aditi is still alive.I THINK SHEZ ADITI WHOZ TRYING TO AVOID KABIR IN THE FEAR OF GETTING KILLED. Neha can't be just adiit's hamshakl.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ita funny how every episode, there is a hint that maybe she is the real Aditi and then maybe she isnt... coz each time we see her think as Neha and Rishi this and Rishi that

I for one right now think she is Neha, coz of her going i want my Rishi lol
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

IKR.. they have been giving hints right from the beginning.. now one thing is for sure.. Neha and Aditi are same.. she is married to Kabir.. but why is all this confusion we are yet to find out..

either Kabir doesn't know she is Aditi or he is also with her in the game.. The money story seems too dry to digest.. Kabir doesn't come accross like a person who would prefer money over his wife.. I think he loved his wife right from the beginning..

YEA!! & the main culprit is noneother than rishi or aditi itself😆
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah in 2day's epi i was clear... dat neha is aditi...from dat sindoor scene
the camera work was awesome..they focused on kabir when she was putting sindoor on her forehead..!
😊