Balika Vadhu

A Miscarriage...now what's next?!?!?

kavishilpa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, so as we predicted, Gauri would go through a miscarriage in the coming episode...now the question is what 'chemical locha' would conquer Gauri's mind next😃...would it be a repent for her misscarriage or an usual insecure feeling to loose her illegal husband due to the loss of their child???😕

i mean of course, initially her reaction would be a clean regret and sorrow for her infant's death...but as she regains her true sense which is usually senseless😆, she would realize the fact that this could lead to loose Jagat...

Having said that, she would definitely again blame Anandi for her miscarriage😡...now the interesting part would be to see if Jagdish supports Anandi and blame Gauri for her loud and careless actions or vise versa...

Now according to the story's progression, there should be no reason for Jagya to support Gauri bcoz then there was no point of all the story development with bringing badi maasi's ill health and later Jagya's suspension...the story should progress with sanity...right guys?? what say??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavishilpa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaannn

couple jagya gauri need to adjust with each other what  i think as common man...coz jagya anandi will look unreal too me i dont why ????? what creatives will do by uniting them coz we know very well in indian serial indian bahu k dukh kabhi kam nhi hotey...they will always show  anandi to b crying one  either with jagya or without jagya...now she has one more work jisme usne ek nai jodi bnani h...for them she will fight lot

jagya gauri need to be togetther both are insecure and its better if they live their lives in insecuritis and anandi ji k pass samaj seva k bahut kaam hai...

first, thanks for the response...second, undoubtedly, i agree with u, neither do i wanna see jagya and anandi's reunite...but also jagya and gauri gotta pay for their sins...and to really look at, the misfortune has already begun in their lives with jagat's suspension and gauri's miscarriage...

i would like him to realize his mistake but that doesn't mean he could get whatever he wants at his convinience...bcoz if the CVS can't promote child marriage, they even can't promote infidelity...so they should show that Jagya leaves her and comes back to Anandi but ironically she rejects him...they can't show protagonist loosing her self respect...she has to do the right thing and the whole family should support the decission...
I hope G realizes her mistakes. If G stops blaming people, J will not leave her even if he comes to know of  her challenges with Sumi.  But since G's character has been ruined to unexpected negativity she may start blaming A and everyone else which might create further rift in their relationship. Apart from so many  issues between J-G,  J has no work in mumbai now for the next 6 months...so he might have to get back to Jester hospital increasing G's insecurities... further leading to J-G separation(does not mean J-A reunion).
anshansh thumbnail
she is so prejudised of her own self that she is right that she will not leave her nature and sure she will go same way now one hard blow such false mahal collapse so stiill i feel they need more punishment jagya should ruin his license and gauri jgya so it will make both mentally distorted  this should go 
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Gawari will blame Anandi for miscarriage...she has habit of blaming everything on Anandi...Although miscarriage is Gawari's fault but she'll say its due to Anandi's baddua she had a miscarriage...

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waise mujhe jayda umeed nahi hain phir wahi sab hoga... Gauri Anandi ko dosh degiii... Jagiya Gauri par chilayega... same thing repeat ... Bhagwaan kr aisa naa ho.
                                                                                                                                  I want Positive changes in Jagiya & Gauri but at least in Jagia ...
Edited by devraniharish - 12 years ago
anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going with Gauri's past behavior, I don't think Gauri will really repent her baby's death. She will blame Jagya and Anandi again for her baby's death just because she needs some reason to shout at others. I don't think she really loves anybody: neither her parents, nor her husband and same with the baby. She is so into herself, she fails to register the people around her.

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There'll be no change.

Anything and everything gets converted to  - how can I get some more sympathy and attention for myself from this. Now with this big accident - Gauri will tell J - See you upset me so much and all this happened bcoz of your family. I kept calling u and then came to fetch u too, and now the strain of it all has cost us our baby. 

The Haveli will be made responsible. I just know it.

anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also, this miscarriage will cause a wedge in JG's relationship. This will be the final nail in the coffin. J and G will get separated .
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ideally it should be both analysing thier mistakes nad making up to thme, maybe anandi getting proper divorce, thier remarriage, g asknig forgivness for her insults, j and g getting ashrwad from singhs and then the story shld be around a main ansd can show j ag too issues life but without any anandi related issues

however it iwll be shown as g in full timne revenge mood with anafdi asinghs, j g growing part, anadi fixng j debarr exam thriu the cancerous speacialst, j g more aprt, j tring to close to a , g more revenge more kyu!!