Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

@Jess:  Lol woman, I don't mean for you to send me PM's but simply assure me that this 'harassment' is real and what nature it has taken. Nonetheless, I have a gist of who D3vil is, and so far the impression he has left on me ranges from 'meh' to 'what a piece of shit' 

Dex: I hope you have gotten things cleared up and don't feel threatened by the information D3vil has. Like I said last night, whats the worse one overzealous internet guy can do? - "Post a chat log?" Well.. He got fully shat on for that. It's going to be hard for him to find any sort of support on IF following this incident, lol.

I don't feel threatened or scared anymore, Masakalli. All the people of this forum have supported me even though it was my poor judgment that led me into this mess. I am thankful to all of you! These trolls got nothing on me. I get over stuff pretty quick. Thank you again. ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

Xeta - Warrior Princess ðŸ¥³

Ur. Fav. Director Dibakar Banerjee's movie has come "Shanghai", watch the trailer, u will love it... and ghabraane ka nahin, Cheer Daalenge, Phaad Daalenge kisi ne kuch kaha tujhe...

Enjoy the trailer... den go 1st day 1st show... ***** Seeetiyaan full on **** ðŸ˜†

Awww Billa...thank you! You really are the sweetest friend anyone could ask for. Thank you for standing up for me despite what happened between us! You're a gem. ðŸ¤—
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
10 ka 30, 10 ka 30... bolo kis kis ko chahiye

😆
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Before i came, He was a LEGEND here, woh hote hai na WHITE COLLAR ppl, INTELLECTUAL TALKS, Cinema n all stuff... 

After i came, He DisAppeared, Aaj tak nahi aaya ðŸ˜†

What he did, His main id was KABEER, Black Font in bold he use 2 write, He won't bash with this id, but PC ke liye laar tapakti rehti thi... Sallu Bashing was common, he made a id OMAR just 2 bash Sallu, i was new @ time, i don't know but i find it very strange 1 id coming for this bashing only...

1 day by mistake he wanted to post as OMAR, but posted the message with KABEER ID, within seconds i copied it, saale ne edit kar diya phir...

Bas CHIPKA DIYA NEXT POST mein > Question Asked 2 OMAR, Answered by KABEER < MID EXPOSED, aaj tak laapata hai... ðŸ˜†

LMAO I remember this. Hilarious stuff. 🤣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Awww Billa...thank you! You really are the sweetest friend anyone could ask for. Thank you for standing up for me despite what happened between us! You're a gem. ðŸ¤—

That's what Friends are for... ðŸ¤—

That's what Friends are for... ðŸ¤—

Thank you. You really are the sweetest guy on the planet right now. ðŸ¤—
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Dexter I'm glad you are still her and I'm sure everyone is looking forward to putting this chapter behind. Perhaps this is not something you wish to share, but I think in PM you should consider sharing with other girls on what exactly took place and why they should be wary.

The reason I suggest that is that a lot of girls have a hard time believing without evidence, especially if they don't like the victims. A lot of online creeps prey on the skeptics and sweet talk them into believing that they are innocent and the girl was the culprit and now playing victim. Most here believe you. However, if you feel that someone is to skeptical/nave/ignorant and may fall prey to such things – you should probably open up to them in PMs and explain what happened.

That is if you feel up to it, I understand no one probably wants to have to explain themselves or share things they don't want to.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
DrEvil Embeded Priya with Silk Tailor Strip... beware of this "BAGARH BILLA"

Any PM, Any Message... Here i m ðŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Ok Guyz n Gorgeous Gals... Bye Bye TATA MOTORS... Subah kaam pe babbu bhaiyya ne thodi na jaana hai, the handsome hunk "Radhe ji" ne jaana hai... let's move it... Bike nikaalo, kick maaro... gear daalo... wwwrrrooommm

Oye Gaddi jaandi hai Chhalaanga maardi... Meinu jaad aavey mere jaar di... 

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

@Dexter I'm glad you are still her and I'm sure everyone is looking forward to putting this chapter behind. Perhaps this is not something you wish to share, but I think in PM you should consider sharing with other girls on what exactly took place and why they should be wary.

The reason I suggest that is that a lot of girls have a hard time believing without evidence, especially if they don't like the victims. A lot of online creeps prey on the skeptics and sweet talk them into believing that they are innocent and the girl was the culprit and now playing victim. Most here believe you. However, if you feel that someone is to skeptical/nave/ignorant and may fall prey to such things ' you should probably open up to them in PMs and explain what happened.

That is if you feel up to it, I understand no one probably wants to have to explain themselves or share things they don't want to.

Thanks for the advice, RTH. But I have already warned two girls...one of them thanked me. The other one probably believes him, its too late to save her. I even sent her the Private message she wrote to him that was forwarded to me by him to make me "jealous". But I hope she comes to her senses and quits talking about her life details with him. That PM from her to him had enough detail. I have warned Ania and Sheee. Ania was talking to him and was almost about to fall in his trap, so happy to have told her too.

To all the other girls, please learn from my silly mistakes and do not I repeat DO NOT share anything with anyone. This Dr3vil...he  is very convincing. He's not as he seems in the forums when he talks to you so you might think I'm bluffing. But trust me if he can fool me, he can totally take you for a ride. He has a way of sweet talking his way into your head. He will put himself in your shoes and pretend to really know where you're coming from. He will even pretend to have the same life experiences and stories as you have to get closer to you and make you drop your guard. 

Edited by Dexterkichokri - 12 years ago