I  like capricorns 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: somzz007

Do you get gifts twice a year too..😳

^^ That proves I am a Taurean..😆

I do Somy... I think that was the best part while i was a child... 2 b'day cakes, 2 gifts, 2 times the bday hype... ðŸ˜†
But there was a short phase during my teen years,  i was pretty mad at my grand pa but after a while i got over it... 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: somzz007

Google Zindabad..

Aries: Aries see themselves as consummate leaders. While they are excellent at initiating and overseeing projects, don't rely on them to be down in the pits actually getting the work done. Aries are not afraid of being on the cutting edge of things. Energetic Aries love the opportunities and challenges each new day brings.

Aries: "I am," assertive, "me" first, enthusiasm, pioneering, leader, competitive, action-oriented, selfish, head/brain

Taurus: Taurus love pleasure and material gain. For them the outcome is all that matters, and it only matters if they have gained. They are physically sensual and tender, and love to bask in excess. Their ultimate pursuit is "the good life" in every sense of the phrase.

Taurus: "I have," sensual, affectionate, possessive, cautious, acquisitive, musical, artistic, stubborn, throat/neck

Gemini: Gemini are curious and intellectual by nature. They are forever exploring people and places in their quest to attain knowledge. Bright, witty and outgoing, the Gemini charm guarantees they will be the center of attention in any crowd. Matching their intellect is a well-developed imagination.

Gemini: "I think," curious, talkative, sociable, duality, mercurial, whimsical, intelligent, superficial, hands/arms

Cancer: The Cancer's first love is its home and family. They love to nurture those around them. No sacrifice is too large to ensure their home is secure and their loved ones are safe and happy. They are very kind and sharing. Cancers are also very moody, and often retreat into themselves to regenerate, or sometimes sulk. The quickest way for them to rebound from such moments is to do what they do best: nurture others.

Cancer: "I feel," sensitive, tenacious, family and home oriented, helpful, nurturing, moody, stomach/breasts

Leo: Leo's charisma and innate ability to lead guarantee they will almost always be at center stage'a place where they love to be. Leos are so full of warmth and optimism it is impossible to not find their company pleasurable. Fearless, powerful and dignified by nature, Leos make great leaders. The force of their will guarantees any task they tackle will be completed.

Leo: "I rule," passionate, dramatic, independent, noble, creative, leader, egotistical, heart/back

Virgo: Instinctively responsive to the needs of others, Virgos readily adapt to different people and changing circumstances by finding ways to make themselves useful. They do not have a desire to be in the spotlight. However, they can be very successful at promoting those who are.

Virgo: "I serve," practical, work and service oriented, critical, common sense, intelligent, health conscious, fussy, intestines/digestion

Libra: Libra are the Zodiac's seekers of balance, harmony and justice. Librans do best when paired up with others. They do not really care to be alone. Those they pair with can count on them to be fair and avoid conflict if possible.

Libra: "We are," partnerships, balance, grace, charm, cooperative, social, ideas, lazy, kidneys/lumbar

Scorpio: Intuitive and ever curious, Scorpios are the great investigators of the Zodiac. They want to know everything about everyone. When an answer is needed, a Scorpio will find it for you. Unfortunately Scorpios seem to see only in black and white. They always have their own agenda and never fail to promote it.

Scorpio: "I desire," intense, controlling, sexual, compulsive, deep, secretive, mysterious, obsessive, genitals

Sagittarius: While Sagittarius are the nomads of the Zodiac, they do not wander aimlessly. They are seekers of the truth and will go anywhere and talk to anyone for answers to their questions. Knowledge and wisdom drive them and provide the energy for their liberal approach to life. Sagittarians are drawn to the philosophical and spiritual because these subjects provide answers to the questions that burn inside them.

Sagittarius: "I seek," philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering, wanderlust, scattered, hips/thighs

Capricorn: Capricorns are ambitious, hard working and never lose sight of their goals. While the pragmatic Capricorn's "one step at a time" approach to getting things done may not be all that interesting, it usually delivers results.

Capricorn: "I build," ambitious, cautious, authoritative, cunning, competent, stable, saturnine, knees/skeleton

Aquarius: Aquarius tend to be entrancing, exciting and unpredictable, yet somehow strangely detached from their surroundings. They are one of the zodiac's most eccentric personalities. They are seekers of the new, unusual, and challenging which leads them in many directions. Aquarians may try many things but without stability they may master none. Aquarians are philanthropic and humanitarian by nature. They see their calling as making the world a better place for all of us.

Aquarius: "I know," friendships, cause-oriented, the group, society, progressive, eccentric, aloof, calves/ankles

Pisces: Pisces are spiritual beings ruled by their feelings. Their journey through life will involve much soul searching and retreat into that hazy world which exists between the real and the unreal. While they are very happy traveling the paths of their inner world, the Piscean compassion and need to help others will ensure they return to the real world regularly.
Pisces: "I believe," feeling, duality, spirituality, soul growth, suffering, artistic, overly emotional, feet

I agree on the Virgo 
ro and Capricorn analogy

Simran cool you Aquarius 

In my case the Virgo analogy true, I like promoting and helping others, and once attached to some people it won't change.. I hope people who I say a buddy know that 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Maddy's birthday is not in December? I am heartbroken😭...see if I tell juu anything now😡

Meena, you are an Aquarius...how do I not know this?? You are my favorite now
Edited by Lakhnawi_Begum - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lakhnawi_Begum

Maddy's birthday is not in December? I am heartbroken😭...see if I tell juu anything now😡

Meena, you are an Aquarius...how do I not know this?? You are my favorite now

Awww... Simran... ðŸ¤—    Sorry i had not mentioned abt it... ðŸ˜³  
But I swear, December is the date i celebrate my bday. Like i said its just my siblings, my parents, my grandparents and of course my hubby are the only ones who wish me in May...  I even had my 16th bday party on the Dec date.  For all practical purposes that is the date... 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
How abt i bribe you with cheese cake... ðŸ˜† 
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm full...thank you very much😵
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lakhnawi_Begum

I'm full...thank you very much😵

Someone's really upset with me... ðŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
looks like we have a new astrologer in B-Town...so Punditji...can u enlighten us about LEOs😆

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Someone's really upset with me... ðŸ˜†

wo Lucknow ki begum hain...naazuk dilwali hain...issliye naraz ho gayi...say...pehle aap...3 times...she will be fine😆