Jaya : you so fine

Jess: whats ur plan for long weekend?

Not sure, 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

So Priya is from UK. Priya is "concerned" about Shashi. Priya calls me a "s**t". Priya uses the words "virtual" a lot. Priya speaks aweful Arabic. Priya is a repressed virgin that went to get married for the millionth  time.

I think we all know who Priya is now, don't we? Sorry honey, he's all mine. Try your luck somewhere else. ðŸ˜›

I'm guessing you have more evidence on who Priya is. I'm quite surprised if it is XoXo. I know she has  done a lot of crazy stuff, but never thought that she would do something like this. If it is her I'm more disappointed in her than I used to be. 🤔

Anyway to brighten things up on a cheerier note Kunal Nayyar on Conan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgL337r5TCY[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgL337r5TCY[/YOUTUBE]

Hilarious.😆

But he is right..Growing up in Delhi, I was damn scared of eunuchs there. They would barge into any apartments..Watchmen were shit scared of them and couldn't restrict the entry to the apt or else they striped..😵.. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

But he is right..Growing up in Delhi, I was damn scared of eunuchs there. They would barge into any apartments..Watchmen were shit scared of them and couldn't restrict the entry to the apt or else they striped..😵.. 

I was scared of them, till one of them became my friend. 😆

I was going to buy milk one day and all of a sudden this eunuch comes up to me. She found out I had the same name as her so she came to say hi. She was really nice and gave me all their eunuch blessings. And ever since that day all the eunuchs in town always waved 'hi' when they saw me.
RTH, thanks for sharing! 
That was hawlariousss!

I loveee Conan...and add Kunal to that = awesomeness!
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I was scared of them, till one of them became my friend. 😆

I was going to buy milk one day and all of a sudden this eunuch comes up to me. She found out I had the same name as her so she came to say hi. She was really nice and gave me all their eunuch blessings. And ever since that day all the eunuchs in town always waved 'hi' when they saw me.

😆..Funny..

I think it depends on the location too..Bangalore ones are much less aggressive than Delhi ones.. At least they move on after taking like Rs20 or so..Delhi ones don't budge unless its Rs500 or Rs1000..😕
RTH toh famour ho gaye ji😆
I am still scared of them.Its more of their loud behavior  that scares me.
e.g. LAXMI...her clapping and aaye haaye was ðŸ˜•
Hello Rits and Somyyy...Somy, that's you right?  So wassup people!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

sheee, dont say that...you need to stay. plu, you not on that much. this place needs you, just come less.

this is better.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheee

this is better.

Ya your thread created lots drama. I hope next thread creates peace. I'm tired on drama now