Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

Gaurav do you know wht happened here, snd you home early

😕 No Jess, please explain it to me.  I am lost! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Lakhnawi_Begum

LOL...I don't swing that way

Kal...even if a proxy is used...is there any way to ummm figure out the "true" IP?

😆 It's okay, I knew you wouldn't!
So Priya is from UK. Priya is "concerned" about Shashi. Priya calls me a "s**t". Priya uses the words "virtual" a lot. Priya speaks aweful Arabic. Priya is a repressed virgin that went to get married for the millionth  time.

I think we all know who Priya is now, don't we? Sorry honey, he's all mine. Try your luck somewhere else. ðŸ˜›
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

So Priya is from UK. Priya is "concerned" about Shashi. Priya calls me a "s**t". Priya uses the words "virtual" a lot. Priya speaks aweful Arabic. Priya is a repressed virgin that went to get married for the millionth  time.

I think we all know who Priya is now, don't we? Sorry honey, he's all mine. Try your luck somewhere else. ðŸ˜›

Who?

And as a sidenote. I hate how I have shared my name with two trolls now. Priyatailor, Priyazinta. -_-'' 
Who is Dr3viL.ka.BAAP?  Did someone possess his soul like in The Exorcist?!  🤣
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

He could be using a fake IP (via proxy) for the other ID. It is possible to use that stuff to make it appear that you are in a different country.

Priya isn't Dr.Evil. I knew even he wouldn't stoop this low. Priya is a chick with an axe to grind with me. I know who this bitch is and I know exactly where to hurt her if and when she strikes next. f**king repressed hag. ðŸ¤¢

This content was originally posted by: TintinleMechant

Who?

And as a sidenote. I hate how I have shared my name with two trolls now. Priyatailor, Priyazinta. -_-'' 

Don't worry Masakalli. Her real name is not Priya. Its something else. This one and I go back a long way especially now that I have the one thing she really wants. ðŸ˜³ Let her come here in guise of another MID, I now know exactly how to deal with her. I knew who it was the moment she accused me of sleeping around last night. s**t is her favorite word...it always has been...only a repressed hag that chases male members around 24/7 would throw that around so loosely.🤢

Edited by Dexterkichokri - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: The_Artist

Dexter, it is possible to use a proxy of a different continent and log into the forum. In such a case, the actual IP gets veiled. It's not hard to post simultaneously using an ipad and a computer.

Well, if you are thinking about XOXO being Priya then I guess you are wrong. She has been a DM and SRGMP regular and can be vouched for. If asked me, I still consider Evil and Priya to be the same.

Shak with all due respect, you have no idea what has transpired between me and her and why she is calling me a s**t. But I do know and my suspicions are confirmed by the IP check. In any case, she won't dare to come back. I have enough dope on her to drown her in shame. 
  I am the only one who missed this stuff.  Dexy, Jess, anyone who can just PM to fill me in on what happened!
So Priya is ex times o times ex times o? 

...and the plot thickens.