Posted: 11 years ago

true good to be cautious

Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

RTH: I'm not giving any details here. PM.
Edited by TheDilettante - 11 years ago
@Jess - Radhe is Billa??? I suspected bcos of the same av but wasn't sure 😆

Welcome back Billa 😊

edit: btw billa ...  i took of the siggies to resize and now for some reason they are  not being posted 😡 all thanks to u grrr 😡
😆😆
Edited by Arwen. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Arwen.

Welcome back Billa 😊

So Arwen, were you a BS regular before migrating to DM?

I was and still am a regular reader and intermittent poster 😆😆

i only started visiting this place in the past year .. that's why i know names of some of the current regulars but not old ones ..

edit: so what can u tell me about geminis? and scoropios? and aries and cancer 😆?
Edited by Arwen. - 11 years ago

Welcome back Billa 😊

edit: btw billa ...  i took of the siggies to resize and now for some reason they are  not being posted 😡 all thanks to u grrr 😡
😆😆

yes he is, and am glad to see him back as the person I remember, the one who stood up when any guy would bother a girl

@BB btw, I do accept your aplology in the last thread. Im glad to know that you are one guy that respects woman here. I  will be honest when you came and how you behaved with me I thought you changed, because in past whenever anyone said something to me, you would jump in and stop them like a true buddy and gentleman. I know, I can go overboard and thats just my nature, so I apologize on that. you should know that were you to come and tell me I got some girl or any happy news, I d be the 1st to celebrate, and yes I do care on you as a buddy, and was hurt when you could not realize that (plus, what the issue was you and i know its not bolly section matter, so will leave it at that) I have been wanting to say this some time. In saying that I have always respected you and today you proved that. Proving that my trust in you was not lost.

Though, you ignored us (Me and as well as dex) and that hurt. since you know I am always loyal, and would never do anything to hurt you.

Also, shashi want to add is another stand up guy too. though we orginally never got along he too as stood up when woman got harassed. so i applaud him as well

Gaurav, though, does not know what goes on also respects woman.

@gaurav, you need to read the chat back pg 80 or so to know what is going on. bottom line is private talks and chats should be just that. oh gaurav i know tuli sent you a pm please check it.

@shaki, he ttoo has turned up to be a stand up guy the way he was whole night almost against evils talks.

@dr evil, in saying that and you mentioned that you never said anything to me. well i never encourgaed your PMs but am sure had I you would have asked personal things, etc, its your nature, because you asked the other girls so its not just an instance btw you and a member, its your general personality and thats creepy. Lastly, to end this you stooped low in posting a log, once I saw that. I can only think punjabi ghalis.

Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago

hi rth, how' are you

Gaurav 🤣🤣🤣 Werent u online this morning??? U need to go back some 40+ pages and start reading 😆

He is lost in girly girl land
RTH: Can you analyze people from their posts? Do they match their zodiac sign's characteristics? 

Coincidence that we are Capricorns and ambiverts. :) We should have a discussion on personality traits and signs when we have a full house here.

Later, everyone. Bye.

PS. Dexter: if you are reading this. ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by wat_up

He is lost in girly girl land

He always is 😆😆