Posted: 11 years ago
Why are the mods not helping me? I pmed them to delete my record off this site yesterday?! Nobody is listening?! 
Originally posted by Omnipotent_Taco

Achcha? Who do you support when CSK and RCB play one another? 😆

Yeah my one half is Mallu. The rest is Kashmiri and Konkani.

@ Dex: You'll be leaving over our dead bodies.

That is tough...😆...even when they suck, I have to say...RCB! Konkani/Kashmiri...wow...very interesting!
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri

I know. I know. I know. I am stupid.I am the biggest f**king idiot in the world right now.I need to leave. I can't come back here anymore. He knows shit...like my pregnancy scare...like my intimate details...he knows it all...he f**king knows it all.

Dexter don't let them intimidate you like that. Stay strong and fight through it. Easier said than done, but its best before creeps keep getting more confident and prey on others.
Dexter!!! Cool down!

Don't say a word ...ur already putting out so much info about urself...go edit em posts from the past pages right now!

He can't do no shit! 

Why are the mods not helping me? I pmed them to delete my record off this site yesterday?! Nobody is listening?! 
what record? you are not thinking about a self ban?are you?dont even think about it. Now be strong. its your life and you can do whatever you want to.

India-forums reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content (including private messages) posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the India-forums Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. India-forums expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of the India-forums Website if India-forums determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to India-forums and/or its Users.

They should be able to do it Dex.

Dexy...leaving is not going to solve anything. Please do not do that. Since he knows stuff already, he is always going to hold that over you! What are you afraid of chica? Let us all help...we can bury the turd!
@Dex: Don't delete your account in a hurry. Whatever information this idiot has, your account being alive or dead wont make a difference. Get him banned, nobody on the forums will take this guy seriously even if he PM's everyone. 

Sheee : Please stop spilling salt over wounds.Thank you😊

Dexy : forget what happened in this past.I am sure this will be sorted out.
@dex, thats terrible tht somene can take private matters and do this. Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago