Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Same as me...5' 6". My shoe size is 8.5 - 9 though!

is height proportionate to shoes size..? 😆😆 i know for guys the shoe size matters.. or so i have heard...😆😆
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Dex: Did you watch Spartacus ? (Please tell me yes ðŸ˜†)
Why would shoe size matter for guys ??😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Not for guys like your favorite Kapur!  😆
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

@Dex: Did you watch Spartacus ? (Please tell me yes ðŸ˜†)

Please don't kill me!😳 I swear I have tried but I keep getting distracted with way too many things. 😒I will do it right now. Only 3 episodes to watch. I will discuss with you tomorrow. I swear! I'll do better. I''ll leave a post on here addressed to you after I finish them tonight! 
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Great! Yea let me know if the mission is successful. ðŸ˜†

Well how big was this stuff you accused him of? Does it go against your inherent morality or is it something you can deal with without resenting him later on in the future? If he slept with someone else, then it  definitely calls for a move onto the next scenario...but if it was something smaller you might wanna give him another chance? 

Also, if it is easy peasy for you to ignore him, then he really isn't worth it. But if you feel like a toad is lumped into your throat perennially when he texts or calls, then you might want to give it another shot. 

the allegations were serious.. definitely against what i stand for. I would never wanna be associated with anyone who does what he is suspected of doing..😕.. therefore, i think i am gonna kill it and leave it the way its going.. no talks.. just eye-rollers..😆😆
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Why would shoe size matter for guys ??😆

their own shoe size.. its proportionate to other things.. 😆😆
@Dex: Chaloo time diya. Please watch it by the end of this week ðŸ˜†, I feel like my head is going to explode if I can't talk to someone about it .

Hi Rits
Originally posted by: Meena1

the allegations were serious.. definitely against what i stand for. I would never wanna be associated with anyone who does what he is suspected of doing..😕.. therefore, i think i am gonna kill it and leave it the way its going.. no talks.. just eye-rollers..😆😆

Yup, if it goes against your core morals, then there is no point giving it another shot. It will  only get worse later on...resentment, constant fights, jealousy, self-doubt, lack of trust ...the whole nine yards. Keep ignoring him. He'll get the message sooner or later. 
Originally posted by: Meena1

their own shoe size.. its proportionate to other things.. 😆😆

Really I thought it was something do with fingers and thumb 😆