Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: The_Artist

I'l scrap you. FB hackers might be bhatking ðŸ˜†

😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² Ekta serial Isshtyle 
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Do You? 😆

Most Aquarians I know are emotional and sensitive people. They have an emo artistic quality to them. Even if extravert and social, they don't trust and open up easily and always have a chunk of their personality that is very introverted, closed and walled up. Very few people earn the trust and respect of an Aquarius.

Hmm.. i guess that sounds like me too.. 😆😆 oh thank you RTH.. ..

yea, do her..! 😆😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Yea until they f**k you over! I have two failed relationships , one crazy ass stalker and two lousy dates to prove it. They were all capricorns.😡

But I'll give Maya, SB and RTH benefit of the doubt because I'm just nice like that. ðŸ˜Ž

Dexter, damn straight Capricorns make lousy dates. I would recommend people don't date a Capricorn unless you are looking for something serious or actually enjoy the company of brooding people. We are not spontaneous, not romantic, and definitely not sexy at all. We are introverts and often don't invest in people. Although, once you actually manage to grab a Capricorn's fancy, then the real fun begins. That's when the spontaneous, sexy, wild side that no one knows exists comes out. But unless you really really fancy a Capricorn, we are probably not worth spending time with.

Virgos and Capricorns are supposed to get along though. They are supposed to be the few signs to can tug at the Capricorn sex and dating strings and bring them to life.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

Wrong info in passport?😲

Shounak, Somy...

It happened during my KG days. I was with my grandpa those days and i wasn't making the cutoff date. So he changed the date and the year too, He made me older by abt 6 months. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†
That just continued over the years and as a child i too liked that new date in December, bcoz the one in May is when the summer vacations are on... I preferred the one in Dec bcoz i could celebrate with my friends...😳 
I realized the seriousness of the issue when i hit my teens and i wanted to get it changed back to my real date but by then it was a hassle to change it back again and this just stayed on... Over the years the Dec date was the one that i celebrated my bday bcoz that was the date in my school records and college and now my work... All my friends, even my extended family too associate the Dec date with my bday . The May date is more a personal one, just between my immediate family. 

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ So you get to celebrate it twice every year. Does that now mean we celebrated your birthday on the wrong date a few months ago? 😆
Oh cut off case Maddy!Happens.😆But you get to celebrate two birthdays.😉
Do you get gifts twice a year too..😳

^^ That proves I am a Taurean..😆
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Ok for you Maddy.

As bulls Taureans can be a bit bull headed. They are very determined and often charge towards their goals, often without thinking too much. However, this trait makes them very good entrepreneurs who are willing to take the risks. They are also very meticulous with finances and can even be stingy. Even though they may come across as Scrooges to some, Taureans are very generous to people they care for and spend a lot on them.

Thanks RTH... ðŸ¤—

Except for the meticulous in finances and the stingy one, the rest is pretty much accurate... Tho I wish i was more smart with my finances... I could have paid off my student loans by now... ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

^ So you get to celebrate it twice every year. Does that now mean we celebrated your birthday on the wrong date a few months ago? 😆

Haha... You did... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†  But thats the date everyone wishes me and after all these years i associate myself  more with that date... 
Like i say this date was changed when i was maybe around 4 ( In India KG is around that age). Most of my aunts, uncles, all my cousins everyone relates to this date. 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Artist

Maddy, do something for these MID's.. They are spamming my PM dabba now 

😆

Ahhh The irony... One MID case accusing the other MIDs... ðŸ˜†   J/K

Shak, PM me the ID's... Let me forward them to the GM.