Pratigya

EPI POSTMORTEM 3/4/2012

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hello friends,

a lovely episode take a guess why๐Ÿ˜‰
bolbo correct answer no gh scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ
first of all proud to be kst fancheerleader 2 emoticon man he has a changed man i was surprised to see him ready to say sorry as in earlier times he never bow down infront of anyone as he has that pride of being thakur. the way he went and humbly asked forgivesness was mindblowing. arhaan portrayed the humbleness softness in his expressions to sudden anger beautifully. one can see the range of acting skills this man has.
pratigya the ever forgivefull and selfless women thakurs who treated her like bad when they know she cant bear a child is supporting them like anything. is there for them in every difficulty and is there to guide them the right way. lovely soul.
hmmm i donno but i did not liked ss plan of kidnapping kn. is it right that ss can never change and its just a matter of time as he suffering has no powers so he is changed when he will gain back his property powers he will be back to his evil personality. it showed that as soon as any time of difficulty comes thakurs think of breaking law only in there anger. thank god with krishna its always pratigya but everyone is not soo blessed. today pratigya stopped ss what about tomorrow?
one short sweet kriya scene was the most loved part in episode. i simply loved pratigya showing her confidence on krishna and trying to calm him down. i loved pratigya rubbing his hands and last hand holding walking part๐Ÿ˜ and pooja was looking gorgeous today.
feel like slapping kn seriously want animals to eat him alive such a shamefull man his mum jewellery was being stolen infront of him and he was smiling. he is truely an idiot he still cant see that meneka and his mum are greedy people.
i still think radhay will play a part in exposing meneka directly or indirectly.
now aleika this is what called an acting man omg without looks and all just the attitude the body language with which she enters tn was mesmerising.
hoping to see good old days of mkap back and looking for ruling trps chart.
will samar start living with kesar now?๐Ÿ˜‰
โญ๏ธof episode arhaan pooja without doubts
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yup, yest Pooja was looking yummy... gorgeous ever... the voice modulations... the way she stood by him.. n assured him in a soft voice... Sure he will melt... and thts wht he did too... and tht walking hand in hand ws the highlight n magical scene of yest...

No hugings n no romance .. but still love was perfectly left.. and thts what the connection they hv... Truly amazing... ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup, Poo looked yummy yummy, what a pretty girl, simple (not carrying any heavy jewels, light makeup) but gorgeous! Fav part - Hand in hand...God bless them!
KST - wht to say man! Proud to be ur fan. Arry lookd little body builder, mmm, may be bcaus Poo lookd slim standing next to him!
Rest - agree...
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabe

Yup, Poo looked yummy yummy, what a pretty girl, simple (not carrying any heavy jewels, light makeup) but gorgeous! Fav part - Hand in hand...God bless them!
KST - wht to say man! Proud to be ur fan. Arry lookd little body builder, mmm, may be bcaus Poo lookd slim standing next to him!
Rest - agree...

@ bold๐Ÿคฃno no i too seen some changes it seems he made muscles hmm๐Ÿ˜•
poor soul did not shaved hmm but character demand
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kriya scene vs goood...
now kesar is back ,,i think she knew everything,nd now she will start living at tn,,
may be she takes samar with her tooo
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yup, yest Pooja was looking yummy... gorgeous ever... the voice modulations... the way she stood by him.. n assured him in a soft voice... Sure he will melt... and thts wht he did too... and tht walking hand in hand ws the highlight n magical scene of yest...

No hugings n no romance .. but still love was perfectly left.. and thts what the connection they hv... Truly amazing... ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ

seriously u can see the bond without much touchings ๐Ÿ˜›and feel love
thankoo
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kucho boliye bhi break ur mun vrat chalo jaldi๐Ÿ˜‰
thankoo
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: teeena

kriya scene vs goood...

now kesar is back ,,i think she knew everything,nd now she will start living at tn,,
may be she takes samar with her tooo

kesar sent by pratigya and i think prats trained her
but mine question is k too involved in plan?๐Ÿ˜•will p tell him?
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telstra

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kucho boliye bhi break ur mun vrat chalo jaldi๐Ÿ˜‰
thankoo

m waiting to see trps๐Ÿ˜†after that will break my silenece๐Ÿ˜‰
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

kesar sent by pratigya and i think prats trained her
but mine question is k too involved in plan?๐Ÿ˜•will p tell him?

hun i think prats has told her everything...bt krish involvement ,,i dnt think sooo...may be later she willl tell him...btw i vs wondering will kesar start living at tn today itself...as in umt,sbb segmant she vs nt at adda during that bavandar or chatni scenes...hw can she live without her son now,,๐Ÿ˜•