Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 82)

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pawandeepk001

Sigh! I agree sini, joy of journey is way too pleasurable.. Smile yeah dis geet is more of kareena wali geet.. Big smile and u knw what sini dis geet reminds me of MSK's dlg "Tumhare sath zindagi bahut dilchasap hogi geet" Heart 

Haaye...This dialogue suits them perfectly!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming
After reading all these comments I'm in la-la land...Filmi Ishtyle la..la..land..running behind the tress and singing songs wala!!! Day Dreaming   Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pawandeepk001glassdoorTheBrat

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Downhill

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

glassdoor-Crayon-

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Originally posted by mollycoddle

Originally posted by glassdoor

@cloud9 i am waiting for ur comment...its fun commenting on other ppl's comments...rather than scratch ur head for writing baseless thesis on a subject that i havent understood at allLOL

Me missing my drama queen...

she is always fashionably late...makes a late entry, grabs eyeballs with her nautanki (actually mine and namru's) attention and then we do our fav past time, proving each other wrong...LOL

ROFL. There's this cliched dialogue in old telugu movie that "I may be late, but I also am latest." M sure Namru knows this stupid dialogueROFLROFL
Joys of knowing same language you see. Anyway miss mollycoddle, You prove me wrong, and I ignore your lambi thesis. ROFL. I am lazy after all to think to type what all I think about your thesis. It's like i tell myself "Jeene do bechare bachon ko with their stupid assumptions" Oooh yeah I am a smug and arrogantLOL

NO!! Whch dialogue is that??
I dunno Cry
May be because of the translations I tell you!!
Is it some Nagarjuna's dialogue or chiranjevi's ?? LOL
Phir se ''assumptions'' Shocked
Aren't the numerous assumptions of my subject enough???
Sometimes I thnk that all the things are assumtions!! Jst like how I think that everything is a Moh-Maaya sometimes...specially on the result declaration day!!!! ROFL ROFL

glassdoorDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

i was searching for ur comment somewhere down and then skimming thru the entire series of comments...till my eyes told me to glance up...coz that was the only place i didnt look forLOL...
ur ID gave me an impression that u might be some serious and matured kind girl...but i am glad to see that i am not the only lunatic in this thread...i do have companyLOL...by the way i love ur comments and ur use of colourful emos which brightens and lightens the mood of the thread...Embarrassed

Serious!!!..I always thought  that ALL of you were the serious and no-nonsense kind !! Geek
I guess you love those cute emos of IF...!! LOLLOL

who me no nonsense type...i think i am all nonsense type...dont judge a book by its coverLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SiniHanda

Mollycoddle, by god, I seriously thought I was an absolute insane type re, until I came across this Geet! Now I know not even the good lord can categorise me as anything but sane LOL As for us readers, haha... just figured if the author can take so much of pain to give us such a fine FF, she deserves our opinion fresh out of the oven as true to heart as can be Embarrassed

And save your cardiac for the romantic days when MSK might bend over to kiss Geet and she'd ask him right then, Waise sir, do you know what came first, the chicken or the egg? I am sure you would know EmbarrassedROFLROFL

Oh Gaaawwwddd! Dis geet is the 8th wonder of the world.. ROFL seriously man, was she less insane b4 so dat she needed to saw dat painting.. Hahahha ROFL Geet's brain is likely to burst out sum day cuz of overwork.. Big smile And Maan looks cool in casuals.. Bahahahaha ROFL Wat else can he do than just staring at her, hearing such statement.. ROFL It's too good just too good going.. Thumbs up.. Smile

Hahahaa... caught ya here Pawan! LOL Seriously... that painting, I agree can be interpreted in very many ways, but Geet toh na... omigod, usko leke baithi hai like in Art flicks! Angle badal badal ke dekhing painting ko sir ko apne aap ko painting ko sir ko meera ko apne aap ko painting ko sir ko meera ko vicky ko apne aap ko Confused Confused LOL

I so agree! This girl's brain will burst into smithereens one day! But then, our Maansir honge na to put it all back into place Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I know! You look good in casuals? Shocked Shocked Yeh Geet toh chalti philti disaster nahi chalti phirti entertainment hai re LOL How I would have loved to be in MSK's place! And let me tell you, I have NEVER EVER wanted to be in MSK's place EVER! I have ALWAYS wished to be in Geet's place! But for once for the first time since the show's beginning and expiry, I'd like to be this Maan and enjoy Geet LOL

Jussshhttt imagine, what will this girl do when MSK declares he just might love her at some point. Their romantic conversations would be such a hoot re! ROFL ROFL

Will he teach her to be a woman? Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Will she ever go shy and blush in front of him and be stuck for words when he whispers "Geet" like he did earlier? Blushing Blushing Sigh Day Dreaming

I am SO FASCINATED by this FF! Jesus! I need to read it from the beginning once again! We get just bits and pieces of Maan's pov on her Cry Cry (all in good time, I know) and I so want to see if I can dig out anything more on him... dig, dig, dig!

Bring it on milady!

And Pawan, see ya Embarrassed

@sinihanda...u r making my imaginations run wildEmbarrassedLOL...if u can dig out more...do share with us...i am not only enjoying reading the updates but the various POV of the readers...not only GEet but even the readers seem to be chalti phirti entertainment...LOL...loving it...muahhhEmbarrassed

Hahahahahhahaha.. chicken or egg! ROFL or may be she can say "naak beech mein ayegi" just like kareena.. ROFL

goddd...why u guys have to bring these topics..i am going to rem all of these things when i see MSK and geet romancing in this ff

SiniHandaglassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

You have no idea how impatient I am already Pawan! But you know what? The joy of the journey is often more fun than the journey itself, right? The painfully slow journey is such a beauty and keeps us wanting more at the end of each update!

I agree! Thinking is what she does most of the time! When does she work? Confused LOL

MSK's position... hahaha... I envy him for the first time! Until now I have envied Geet for having MSK, but now I envy MSK too for having her. Don't you think this Geet is very very close to the Kareena wali Geet in essence- total nutcracker nutty LOL But hmmm... you're right, too dangerous eh, MSK's position? Okay, I'll get back to be being that lizard on the wall deriving vicarious pleasures seeing the chalti phirti duo Embarrassed

Oh My God! Dun make me imagine of their romantic talks sini.. U knw I become impatient.. Hehe Big smile And abt her being "stuck for words" I think u shud say "stuck for thoughts" after all thinking is the most often work she does.. ROFL And and u want to be in MSK's place? Marna hai kya? ROFL it seems adventorous but dun get tempted to be MSK, m telling u ROFL u may not idea what he might be going thru.. ROFL awww poor MSK.. Big smile And she indeed is a "chalti firti entertainment" ROFL

Oh Gaaawwwddd! Dis geet is the 8th wonder of the world.. ROFL seriously man, was she less insane b4 so dat she needed to saw dat painting.. Hahahha ROFL Geet's brain is likely to burst out sum day cuz of overwork.. Big smile And Maan looks cool in casuals.. Bahahahaha ROFL Wat else can he do than just staring at her, hearing such statement.. ROFL It's too good just too good going.. Thumbs up.. Smile

Hahahaa... caught ya here Pawan! LOL Seriously... that painting, I agree can be interpreted in very many ways, but Geet toh na... omigod, usko leke baithi hai like in Art flicks! Angle badal badal ke dekhing painting ko sir ko apne aap ko painting ko sir ko meera ko apne aap ko painting ko sir ko meera ko vicky ko apne aap ko Confused Confused LOL

I so agree! This girl's brain will burst into smithereens one day! But then, our Maansir honge na to put it all back into place Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I know! You look good in casuals? Shocked Shocked Yeh Geet toh chalti philti disaster nahi chalti phirti entertainment hai re LOL How I would have loved to be in MSK's place! And let me tell you, I have NEVER EVER wanted to be in MSK's place EVER! I have ALWAYS wished to be in Geet's place! But for once for the first time since the show's beginning and expiry, I'd like to be this Maan and enjoy Geet LOL

Jussshhttt imagine, what will this girl do when MSK declares he just might love her at some point. Their romantic conversations would be such a hoot re! ROFL ROFL

Will he teach her to be a woman? Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Will she ever go shy and blush in front of him and be stuck for words when he whispers "Geet" like he did earlier? Blushing Blushing Sigh Day Dreaming

I am SO FASCINATED by this FF! Jesus! I need to read it from the beginning once again! We get just bits and pieces of Maan's pov on her Cry Cry (all in good time, I know) and I so want to see if I can dig out anything more on him... dig, dig, dig!

Bring it on milady!

And Pawan, see ya Embarrassed

MSK's position... hahaha... I envy him for the first time! Until now I have envied Geet for having MSK, but now I envy MSK too for having her. Don't you think this Geet is very very close to the Kareena wali Geet in essence- total nutcracker nutty LOL But hmmm... you're right, too dangerous eh, MSK's position? Okay, I'll get back to be being that lizard on the wall deriving vicarious pleasures seeing the chalti phirti duo Embarrassed

@sinihanda...sorry for stalking ur comments and replaying to each comemnt i find on thread...i know its anything but decent interupting in someone's convo...but cant help being nosyLOL

lizard on the wall...u cracked me up ladyROFL...how do u come up with such bizarre comparisonsLOL...

Geet ,MSK and the lizards on the wall..OMG..this one reminds me of my childhood fear...I guess I had something like Lizard-o-phobia then!!! LOL

and what do u think i love lizards and go bonkers over getting one darshn of lizards..LOLDead

SiniHandaglassdoor

Go to top