Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 39)

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-bangaloresammu5Downhill

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
update

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Amazing! The struggles of Geet are really educative. It not only makes her learn through mistakes but also makes her grow. Even though it was only few days since she joined KC, I can see how much she changed. I have to say the credit really goes to her Sir. Satisfying him isn't that easy. As it involves going in the opposite track she chose for herself. I guess once i get used to this FF, I would also start reading between lines.LOL
I don't say I hate Vicky for there was no fault of his too. His preference was not to get into Sasha's bad books so he'd do everything to save his ass. I get his point. He put his frustration on Geet, fine but I can't forgive him unless he'd see his mistake and try to listen to other's POV. But I don't think that's gonna happen. After all we can't expect everyone to be the way we wanted. 
I have to however give it to Geet again for not giving up and picking up another challenge. Amazing update over all!

she will never give up...its not in her to mop around and cry over why things are so complicated ,and yes her sir does motivate her , sometimes, being gentle and talking to her in riddles...and sometimes being angry and telling her point blank...its more of her journey in corporate world and then the more or less applies to how she evolves as a person, growing a little each day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-TheBrat

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Sir was somewhat angry with her today  because she was jst listening to them even though she had something to say about it.
Sir again didn't speak much but Geet realised that she needs to talk about the designs with Vicky..gosh..Is Geet too intellegent and understands everything by herself or is it the 'Sir' who is like a Chanakya...who knows she has it in it and jst needs a right path.
Though I don't know much abt him..still I always get that essence from his charecter!!
He is absolutely amazing man!!!Star
Oh gosh..this FF makes me think a lot..it's good as I'm not reading anythign right now..LOL
I don't think Vicky is among those who can't take criticism...but it's jst that he doesnot want to do anything that Sasha might term as "Wrong".
He is working according to her definition of "Right " or "Wrong" probably..well I'm not sure abt it though.
Aaah...though his comment..that Everyone hates her was not necessary..but still I won't say.."Poor" Geet ,as she doesn't count in that category..no one can be always admired by all the other ppl around...!! She knows that she is ordinary ,she knows her limitations and knows how to stand up if slipped.
 She is the one who has the weapon that her opponent does not have...fear..Isn't it..Wink
Well these are the lines that hooked me to this FF.

Overall an awesome update as usual...!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorpaponeconDownhill

paponecon IF-Rockerz
paponecon
paponecon

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i was feeling so low during seeing that what geets father made her...vicky commented to her directly...in such situation some normal people will b depress vry sn...someone will angry...someone will frustrated...someone will cry...bt our question book again was starting to think n question herself than behave like normal people although she showed some sadness in front of her sir...bt when she again came back with full strength i m feeling so happy for our fighter...thumbs upn i think her sir was angry wth her due to this but after seeing agin his fighter he will b calm...

Edited by paponecon - 07 May 2012 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

kamiya Goldie
kamiya
kamiya

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pm dear
awesome n amazing update
loved it
sridevi_n IF-Dazzler
sridevi_n
sridevi_n

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Excellent updates once again. MSK angry on geet.

Go to top