FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mollycoddle

mee too...this comment made my day...i dont have much contribution to zealous discussion, but i do add to entertainment value of this ff...thats what i wud like to presume...though my so called jokes rarely tickle ppl's funny bone...😆, but then am improving my non existent sense of humour😆...

i was once told by a sir holding a seminar in my class that i make my presence a lot...so i can safely conclude i have a great thread presence(words made up by me...)😆

Humbled with ur appreciation and glad to have made a few ppl smile... Im sure all the actual credit goes to the initiator of this ff!! So let's just bask in the glory of more updates...coz this is one ff where I don't mind losing my mind if not in confusion then pang of anger or even anxiousness or grief! U have created a freaking maze I tell u!! Just that like these proud commentors!!(hehehe) none of us are looking for a way out or trying to get to its core...we are all (and try an imagine this bdw) fluttering our dupattas in the air and dancing along to ur tunes! If only I was a butterfly!
Thank you ..now I feel like I'm grazing this ff with back to back comments...should give space to others to feast on!
ls it going for a love triangle...love d way Maan handles Geet & Maan probably wants Geet to groom Dev
l know it will be repeatition but let tell me once again it is fascinating
that was beautiful,,
dont tell me dev is gonna fall in love with geet now,,
beautiful update. loved da way maan handled geet. hope dev too doesnt fall for geet. man knows that geet will change dev.
I love you Maan Sir 😍 😆...I jst can't stop loving you!!
You are a gem of a person!!
RIght now I'm jst imagining your smile..Haaye!!😎
I can simply keep staring at you!
No No Geet won't leave you Maan ! It was toh Just the moment of Anger
I'm happy that there's no mahabharat happening after those words of Geet!
Things are sorted out ,well due to some reasons Maan in this update reminded me of my best friend..Well Maan always reminds me of someone on the other...As Geet once said that He is too perfect!
All the attributes of him can-not be found in jst a single person...They are usually  scattered .😆
Oh YES..Yeah!! Maan said that...Fine Go Home Now!! 🤗

Geet "Sir"

Maan "Hello Geet. How did it go today?"

Geet "Sir I still have no idea what to do with that hunk sitting outside."

Maan laughed, "Geet, what did I do with you when first came here?"

Geet "Sir, my case is entirely different. My job had clear cut role and I was qualified enough to do that. But Dev is."

Maan "You still did not answer me."

Geet "You gave me project Sir."

Maan was silent. He just gave her a look and smiled.

Geet's eyes widened. "Sir."

Maan "Bye Geet!"

I wish I could show my expressions to you now all...Aaaw..Haaw..Wow...Haila..Haaye..You can find a mixture with all those tadka's on my face right now!🤣

During the whole swimming part the only thing that I was imagining was water water ,water around me...those splashes. 

The update and the song mentioned in one of the comments reminded me of my childhood ..where the beach was the only source of entertainment for all the kids and every weekend we used to try our best to run there , jump and play in the water forgetting everything else..Only water ,water and water. 

That song isliye b'coz of Tabu...Chachi 420 used to be one of our fav movies 🤣

God..I'm badly missing my hometown and all those childhood friends!!  😭 

Well I'm not going to talk about that last ka Dev wala part here. 😆

Yippeee...We are soon gonna get a new thread!! 🥳 🥳
 *starts dancing* 

You definitely haven't seemed like a first timer right from the start... Geet's training process might have seemed boring to some but definitely not to me.., it was fun to look forward to what Geet would think or do next... Even now it is fun...
Waiting for you Reva di!! 
Aa jao meri tamanna...la la laaa laaal la laaa laa!!
Updated the new thread details in the index!!

So chalo baccho fill this thread with your beautiful comments!!!