Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

yup i am a sizzlerzz...and cloud9 is a dazzler...

and u r an eternal optimist and a die hard fan of MSK...even if he is yamraj, u will try to know his POV behind killing pplπŸ˜†

Lol..A single line of him can't turn my love for him into hatred!
Here I don't know the reason behind his sudden behavior but I still can't get angry on both of them dunno y!! πŸ˜†
It's probably because of that very strong emotion that overpowers everything.
I remember when i was a kid my grand mom always used to tell a line in Telugu which means one's own anger acts as his enemy.She always said that... whenever I got angry..and that used to anger me even more πŸ˜†until one day when I actually realized what it actually meant. My anger proved to be  my worst enemy!
 Me myself  being both a Victim and Culprit  of that I really don't know what to say...I can understand the amount of harm it might sometimes do...I'm sure all of us have the experience of it..Maan and Geet are jst like us...humans.We sometimes blurt things out and don't even realize that we are harming our loved ones and once you realize..It's jst hell!! Simply Hell!
It's such a strong emotion that I can't even say anythign about it properly..'coz  I myself tend to forget a lot of things in anger!So I better not talk about this! πŸ˜†
You know what I actually expected something like this to happen sooner or later..Infact I even expected a rudra avataar of Maan πŸ˜†
'coz  this side of him can't be easily ignored ,do you remember the blood sucking parasite wala incident..It was far more scary!!
Although the equation between them has changed from them to now but still that was terrible!
If we take our decisions in this heat ..situations might simply become more worse !
Sounds Cliche !! Hai na!! But kya kare..It has so much of truth in it!πŸ˜†
And finally I have gone crazy..I'm stalking this thread even while sitting in the metro! I need some help πŸ˜†

-Crayon- thumbnail
Ok I jst read the above comments of Molly didi and I realized that i'm playing 'anger' and 'anger'...blabbering About it like a stupid whereas this update is probably about something else..!!
πŸ˜†
Ignore me! I hope I don't start ignoring myself ! πŸ˜†
(Ok...now that was lame! )
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
nats0101 thumbnail
awesm updt
n d way maan handled her.. 

n dev s dolphin infatuatn..
waiting 4 her

r v gonna get bth brothers fallin for her?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sheesh ,lovely dear  πŸ‘
waiting to see what the ring master does  πŸ˜‰
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally brilliant...

I dont remember if this is my first comment coz if i did I would have commented a long time back...

I have fallen in love with the story. I will confess and what i will say will probably not sound good to you. But please bear with me.

I had started reading your story when you started writing it and went along with you some way. But then I got incredibly bored. The way you described Geet's learning process was too much for me to bear - I couldnt ever expect a more boring person than her and it looked quite different from what I had envisioned when you had mentioned the story of an ordinary girl. I have had my few fitful days when i started working and subsequently when i changed jobs, but i couldnt take this as normal.So the story went just blah-blah-blah for me.

But I didnt give up on this story. I tried catching up on phn from time to time to see what was happening and from the last 10 chapters or so, I am impressed. The story has taken a lovely turn and I am totally engrossed. Its become more interesting and I wait for you to update !

I am surprised myself. You dont look like you are a first timer and you have a unique flair ... I promise you - you will find me here often - hats off girlπŸ‘
Edited by mystique_girl - 11 years ago
Oh no, no no no. I want to kill Reva. Where is she? If this turns out according to her prediction and a triangle forms here, by god I am going to kick on her ass.
Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Totally brilliant...

I dont remember if this is my first comment coz if i did I would have commented a long time back...

I have fallen in love with the story. I will confess and what i will say will probably not sound good to you. But please bear with me.

I had started reading your story when you started writing it and went along with you some way. But then I got incredibly bored. The way you described Geet's learning process was too much for me to bear - I couldnt ever expect a more boring person than her and it looked quite different from what I had envisioned when you had mentioned the story of an ordinary girl. I have had my few fitful days when i started working and subsequently when i changed jobs, but i couldnt take this as normal.So the story went just blah-blah-blah for me.

But I didnt give up on this story. I tried catching up on phn from time to time to see what was happening and from the last 10 chapters or so, I am impressed. The story has taken a lovely turn and I am totally engrossed. Its become more interesting and I wait for you to update !

I am surprised myself. You dont look like you are a first timer and you have a unique flair ... I promise you - you will find me here often - hats off girlπŸ‘

It sounds very good. I always welcome constructive criticism because I believe it makes me better. The initial chapters were definitely required as a base to the story. I tried to make it as interesting as I could. And I know a lot of people were miffed with me at that time and called Geet crazy, irritating, frustrating but they stuck with me and I am most thankful for that. 
mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Titli dabochli Maine zindagi khyaal main tere"...hmmm felt like singing this with how Geets grace clutched devs heart! Ufff beautiful...she really is this regal beauty! I imagine a rich blue swim suit on her!!
Absolutely loved how Maan made her understand so much in such few words... But I became soo uncomfortable with his sudden impersonal moods in between!! From "leave me?" ...to u can't leave here" now i really feel that he is the biggest jalebi from inside!! All gol matoll thoughts!!
Thanks for the update Ji 😳
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Meera sacred because of geet's behaviour and the funniest part was maan said that meera looked like a sacred bunny...!
God now geet is really a swimming champion and i'd love to see her swimming with maan one day...
Something in dev snapped when he saw geet's dolphin strokes..?now if he falls for her the only thing which will break would be his heart coz geet belongs only to her maan sir...
What happened to nainatara by the way..?it looked as if they were inseparable...