FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Wondering why am I commenting again? Arre kuch nahi for my own sadistic reasons, I am making sure Reva doesn't comment in the 100th page. Hu ha ha. I am a devil Ain't I?😈

u have got no better business to do..i am not too picky about commenting on 100th pageπŸ˜‰
Edited by mollycoddle - 11 years ago
this update has been disturbing for various reasons...

i dont know but i have this feeling that maan is an emotionally detached person who fears getting bonded ...lest it may break him...

i always found sasha a bit fishy...in the sense, he is not someone who turns a blind eye to anyone , knowing well that sasha is being too bossy and is not exactly creating a congenial atmosphere for other employees...in fact she is creating resentment among others with her high handed behaviour and her i know it all attitude...
well i agree with cloud9...that sasha's help few years back had when SD and her family had been going thru some tough times has made SD fond of her and probably she might have wanted to hook up maan and sasha and probably he might have resented the alliance or  probably his short relationship(if ever he had any with sasha) might not have worked...and now what is it relating to past and sasha that pains him is a mystery...does geet's behaviour remind him of sasha...or does he feel like history is repeating...

i am not too sure as to what to make out of he politely rejecting geet,  he is akind and a person who thinks and keeps the other person's feelings over and above his pain..even if it causes him pain or anguish , he wont hurt anyone...his earlier convo with sasha which had left him distressed...seems to be a mystery which didnt make much sense that time...but now a new facet to MSK's persona and his past has emerged...i dont think sasha is a positive character...coz her present character doesnt give me an impression that her past may have made her what she is now...a person who is ruthless and sees her benefit...
a person doesnt change from selfless to selfish overnight ...

honestly this update has been emotionally stirring and has left me a bit confused and disturbed...

i do need to commend u on one point...its quite difficult with u to predict the storylines..coz u spring both nasty and pleasant surprises and make me feel happy (in the beginning of the update) and then sad and distressed (in the end),,,,,,,,

sometimes i feel maan is much more lonelier than Geet , coz she doesnt have anyone and the only responsibility she has is towards herself...but for maan, having lost his parents and having grown up and matured , taking up responsibility of business and well being of his family, he is burdened with so many problems and with noone to share his woes...his aged dadi, childish sister and immature and irresponsible brother...no wonder it feels like he is carrying whole world's burden...it evokes deep sympathy for him...
"tumhari himmat toh badh rahi hai geet" OK dun throw chappals, ur geet reminded me yet another dlg of Maan.. 🀣 a hug again and not moving even after realizing the hug.. then massage.. Haan? πŸ˜‰ Paper weight n 24 hours open wala dlg stole ur update.. πŸ˜† Haayee! they r bonding really well now ❀️ And not to forget the physical attraction πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Mistake and Shasha? Have to read more on dat πŸ˜• Loving everything abt it 😊Edited by pawandeepk001 - 11 years ago
loved it . How geet is becuming emotional support to him . cracked when geet said i am seducing and u can throw paper weight . πŸ€£ great going sheesh .
so we r getting to know y he trusts sasha so much...

I was just sitting on my terrace and rewinding some incidents that happened recently , in the meanwhile I again visited this thread and I again started thinking about this story..Sometimes when you deeply think of something you kind of relate those thoughts to things around you. It sometimes works like a mirror and the same happened with me too.I was re-reading few of my own comments and realized that at times I comment while connecting myself to the story ,the story line but sometimes it's the essence of this story which  gets me hooked to it so badly.Whenever I read some wonderful moments between Maan and Geet ,I find something painful ,the reason being unclear even to me but sometimes things just pop out and we try to connect things to find solutions . We have been reading Geet's POV for many updates , She is a strong girl who very well knows about her priorities in this case KC though she questions a lot and sometimes gets confused she is not some dukhi aatma ,she is strong enough and knows how to tackle things . She knew that she herself has the strength to set things right in her life after her father's death. She didn't realize what she was missing in her life until her 'Sir' entered her life . He has always been a strong support,  giving her that support, guidance  and care that was missing in her life. We sometimes   understand the significance of  things only when we realize that this is the thing that has been missing until now and now it's with us.. Its' strange that we often do not realize the importance of some most priceless possessions of our life . As Cliche as it may sound but the moment we realize the significance of few things there's a sudden calmness that surrounds us , making us both happy and sad at the same moment . Sometimes it gets very difficult to shape those feelings in the form of few words. Though this line has very little or many be nothing to do with this story but it's jst another chain that gets connected along with all these thoughts . In this case The love and support for which  both  of them have been yearning for un-knowingly ,that gap is being filled with their presence in each other's life .As much as they enjoy those moments at that particular point of time only later that the so much love and care probably scares them. Sometimes I have feeling of both of them being 'Helpless' ..not like ' helpless ' but how life plays its cards sometimes and they simply follow it's direction ,following it's rules .

Both of them were not in the need of some relationship ,they were probably satisfied with the idea of being 'Alone' . Maan has people in his life with whom he is emotionally attached. Annie ,daadi and Dev too...but all of them were different from the mental support and care that he could get from Geet. Well I can't say much about the place Geet holds in his life until I read his POV...but he holds a very strong place in Geet's life. She hates to see worry on Maan's face .  He is present in every part of her life , she  has been getting that guidance and support  from him and now she is so much used it.I wish I could pour everything without finding it difficult but why some feelings are so hard to be shaped  in the form of words!! 

I might be stating the very obvious πŸ€” but sometimes more than anything  it's the essence to which we relate ourselves and this story always had some amazing effect on me . This above thing has nothing to do with the update This is just any other instance where thinking about this or viewing it in a different light has a  calming effect. I just had to write it!! 

Originally posted by mollycoddle

after 10 yearsπŸ˜•...whts ur age now...do we have a bachha here...πŸ˜•..just being curiousπŸ˜†

a kinda baccha
just 12 and dreaming to becum 13 for yrs... u know teenage πŸ˜‰

- niti. (NM)
wondering who the boss is- maan or geetu ????
Me wondering wen on d earth sandwiches became tasteless
But yeah pastas r better than sand wiches
Wen i read geet bossing maan i am reminded of my mom
but d only difference is dat my mom thinks both sandwiches n pastas are unhealthy unlike geet.    
Omg !!!!! Ur maann's childhood resembles the same of maan's chilhood in my new ss!!!!!
I have also planned n typed d same ...may be dis is called mind reading
Well would u mind d resemblences ... In my maan n ur maan ?????
Cuming to the update Thank god sasha is not a witch here
luks like she is elder than maan
wish geet lives in maan's Out house ( for now )
Cont soonEdited by niticool - 11 years ago
Getting more and more interesting!!!! loved the updates!!!