Frequent Posters

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello dear 
I have been a silent reader of this ff of yours from the beginning 
Well due the internet problems i am a silent reader 
I am just loving this one from a beginning 
God !! i am loving this geet a lot but i missed her in the last update very badly 
When she asked for 10 mins in a day in the beginning , i thouht may be the confession would take place  in those ten minutes 
God !!! i cant understand maan at all
And i am getting bad vibes about this darling vicky and NT too .
Looks like this Vicki is falling for my geet 
And i feel that it was vicki who troubled geet with the stupid bank calls  ( I know i am exaggerating but i really cant help it  )
And coming to maan .i was like NO when pinky told geet  indirectly that Maan is an womanizer !!!!!!
Now we have got to see glimpses of Maan  and not geet's maan sir 

Till now we have only seen Maan through Geet's eyes ( which i love   ) but now the fb scenes tell me now  that this worth for nothing Dev must have  played some prank  and thus picturized  Maan as a play boy in front of the world !!!!!!!

I am liking our meera .she is scuh  a sweet heart 
and last but  not the  least i feel like  Maan loves geet 

Be it helping her  when it comes to work when he is supposed to be angry which a normal boss does .ofcourse maan is different but still ...

And yeah he did not even  get annoyed when she hugged him 
and he told that he did not care if she didnot have a crush on him 
God if he told he did not care if she had a crush on him it would have been okay but he told it  a bit differently 

And geet  ...she is a master piece ... .a single one... .no substitute  ( courtesy :JWM)
i wonder how come she thinks like that .She finds a positive advice in every word of maan 
And i love geet's dad 
He is a  man of words

And yeah now geet is falling for Maan sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
And i really hope geet tells maan to accompany her with swimming
Can we expect maan to lift geet in the pool??😉

overall u are a fab writer 
a gem of GF 

love this ff right from the most awesome prologue (i like it when she told  i dont have fear  )
till date 

update soon 
cant get enough of it 

- niti 

Edited by niticool - 11 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail
I'm tired of stalking now!
Any chance of getting an update today? :P
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

I'm tired of stalking now!
Any chance of getting an update today? :P

Yep! Updating...
Originally posted by: glassdoor

Yep! Updating...

eee!!!!!!!!!!
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
I am not able to remove this silly grin off my face. You know for the past few days, I was re-reading that one chapter and that one scene where he says "Chup bilkul chup" to keep my hopes high. And now, each line made my grin wider and wider., I am going to call someone and scream in happiness. Mollycoddle, if you are listening, keep your mobile at an arm length lest you lose your ability to hear.🤣
I am glad glad gladder gladdest that Geet bought up that painting and related it here. I mean really I am in balle balle mood right now. EEE!!
See I am unable to complete my thesis properly. Oh god! Oh god!
So much of happiness is not good for health.
Okay anyway where am I?🤪
So Vicky is caught in the act🤣
Well, let him do whatever he want right now I am no more wary or scared. Cloud nine on Cloud NINE today!
And I got another surprise when Dev called NT his girl friend. Ok he at least is not trying to set her up nor she wants to be Maan's wife. NT is a smart girl I must admit. Marrying Maan would not do her any good, marrying Dev would be slightly easy, for he can be kept under control unlike Maan, who would not let her games pass. How did I miss it before? God! Heartbreak will make you blind I tell ya. The end, hayye mein marr jawa, you know what I am going to re-read the prologue. Eee!! Again!
Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail
This update left me with a strange taste..I'm kinda feeling bad 
My Heart goes out tof this man...I mean how the circumstances changed him...Firstly he lost his parents when he was quite young ,then all the responsibilities.
He prefers being alone..and I don't see anything wrong  in that...a person might prefer solitude but somewhere or the other he definitely needs someone in his life..He has many people in his life whom he loves and cares for but when he has to witness all this things happening around.. Nothing around was moving smoothly.. How would he have felt to see Annie in such condition , His brother who seems to be foolish ,his dadi and then this Nainatara... Amidst all these he  always remained strong...trying to sort out all the problems all alone.
 Where have you stopped this update!! 
The day Ms.Geet Handa entered his life ...her journey from "Ms.Handa" to "Geet"!!
It's probably not jst the change in the way he addressed  her  but something much more that that!!
Dying to read the next update!!!

~Edited Again~
Did I mention that  I hate this Nainatara!!!🤢 (😆)
Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago
shinonome thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tht gives us the back ground for Maan... Hope ou provide more about what he feels about geet... Right now it looks like she is a diversion, someone who has unknowingly helped to take him out of the deep pit he was falling into...
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its a ery different story ...

Nice work
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg... Vicky falling for geet...