FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

I didnt think I had the courage to yet here I am- Reserved. Will be edited tomorrow. I think i am going to come down with a head ache after so much of thinking.
---------------
Edited
SO I see mollycoddle talking and talking and talking. Her comment made me mistake it as another update. Thanks for the font. Else, I would have thought it was you who updated again. Anyways, so here comes my bit.
When i read the last update, I was so much surprised and was in my blushing mode but Pinky's comments made the bubble burst.
It's like after a long good dream, you are made to face the reality.
Then started my brain doing its work, and I somehow went to page one and saw the intro lines and guess what my good spirits died then and there.

Even when you are ordinary can you find the man everyone can only dream about?

Is it impossible to find the one true heart amongst millions aspiring to be by your side because you are blinded by all the beauty?

Can a battle for survival lead to a truce?

What if the only villain in your life is you !

When I read line one, I knew it was for Geet, and second I thought it to be Maan's. considering this, hence assuming this to follow a pattern, that is one for G and other for M, to distinguish them, I color coded the above statements. Now assuming that this is right, if I have to go dissecting the first line.. I can understand and that is something made me feel that this attraction isn't going to stop here. She'd fall for him irrevocably.
Now comes the second line which broke my heart partially. While miss mollycoddle argues it as it would be a statement applicable to Maan before he met Geet, that is he did not find the right person so far. However I have slightly different opinion here.
When there is a word like "Impossible" I believe, it is a statement probably which is not in past tense. And also the last part "You are blinded by the beauty" What does this mean?
Mollycoddle, if you are listening you have to note that he did not get the right person not because of beauties surrounding him or something like that. He doesn't seem to be a victim to me. It is the other way around. It is not that "He did not get". Somehow it to me seems like "He would not".. "Since he is blinded by the beauty". Anyway that is just my assumption once again.
The third line screams it is Geet's. The fourth line however is the one thing which completely broke my heart. I need not dissect it.

Now comes the questionnaire. I believe that he knew about Geet's feelings. Even before she does actually. There are two possibilities I can see now.

a)      He doesn't reciprocate her feelings

b)      He reciprocates

There is one line of his which stuck me the other day. "I don't care if you have a crush on me"

Why? Why doesn't he care?

Go back to the above two possibilities.

This is a loop, I am unable to solve and every time I am getting a different answer. I am tired. Then there is another line.

MSK looked at her for a long moment as she was leaving. (From chap 45)

There are some hints in the story which tells us he does care for her more than he could ever show, more than she would know. But there is also a tiny suspicion in my mind.

The problem is Why did he hire her?

I know I am being irrational here but really WHY?

If I were in his place, I would have thought twice. I mean she sounded arrogant. Ok, that is not the issue. The problem is being at such a powerful position, if the candidate is so self centered and would disagree with them, it would not take a minute to reject them. Geet is a brilliant student, who has the strength, will power and all, I agree. But the question still remains the same why did he hire her, that too not interviewing others?

Now, this is what is giving me suspicion.

Okay, let us assume he saw the spark in her and thought to mould her in the right way. If it is the reason, I have to say he is someone who sees the person in a light no one could.

I formed a theory here, but before I could jump to it, there is another thing I observed. Every time she comes to him, he doesn't give lectures to her to motivate. No, all he does is quote something which is said in the interview. Like "Are you scared now?" and all that. At times I feel that he is just testing her words said then under practical conditions. At times I feel, that all this was just to mould her in a right way and he doesn't feel anything for her.

Ok, frankly I don't have any issues if there are no romantic inclinations between them. But one thing seems inevitable here.

Her heart break.

I don't hate tragic ends. Not really. Yet, I don't want one here. Because I got attached so much to Geet's character, I am dreading the day her heart would break. She would bounce back as mollycoddle said. Yes, she would but the question is will she be the same person again?

She is like a small kid. She was bought up like a robot and she doesn't know how the outer world works. Sometimes her naivety makes my heart clench painfully.

The problem is not MSK being a womanizer. The problem is him being someone else than what she thought him to be. She respects him, likes him, cares for him. In a way, helping Vicki was driven by the fact that he might leave the company with dissatisfaction and would make negative comments over her Sir. The amount she cares for him is visible here and that scares me.

Yes, I agree we shouldn't believe in rumors. But there is one saying in my language which says "There's no smoke without fire"

I don't know if I made any sense. My mind is jumbled and I can't think straight.

Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

I didnt think I had the courage to yet here I am- Reserved. Will be edited tomorrow. I think i am going to come down with a head ache after so much of thinking.

😭 I gave you a headache...
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
what going on yaar...geet is again n again expressing her feelings towards her sir so openly n directly n of course innocently...n his sir...just gives his sweet smile n he has a magic wand to fulfill his dewaani (still unknown abt her own feelings) just like fulfilling 10 mnts talk...i m just thinking what does maan think when he is alone in his room remembering all geets acts...does he smiles sweetly all th night...ufff i m also going mad abt thinking geets sir just like geet...so mch mystery...n nw vicky stupid he took geet for a date thinking that geet has something abt him in her mind coz she is helping him without concerning abt herself...n look omg she just slept dreaming abt her sir during 3 n half hour movie period...poor vicky...yaar y r u trying to stay wth her ... she only handles by her sir...bt wht maan was doing in geets cabin n he found geets wallet...he missed geet n geet left office wthout telling him...geet is missing her mom nw bt i m missing her mom in entire story coz if she would alive geet would lead a normal life not a robotic...bt dont wry sweet heart ur sir hain na...dont cry...bt she has nw totally fallen for her sir...plz do something that she can again look directly to his sir eyes...
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i m just reading the comments of last update n feeling so sad to read somthing that may b maan will ditch geet or something like these ... then i re-read PROLOGUE n nw see what i found the line  Meet Geet Handa, the ordinary and Maan Singh Khurana the debonair extraordinaire and this is their love story.feeling so mch relieved to read this that actually its maaneet love story that means maan also loves her or loved her or will love her...
Originally posted by: glassdoor

😭I gave you a headache...

I dont know whether to laugh or cry. Firstly you didn't give me head ache. It was a gift i got for myself thinking and thinking for two days now. But lady you as well made my heart break and I so want to kill miss mollycoddle for that. (She's the scapegoat for my moodswings so she's bound to take punishment no matter what made me upset) Oh btw i never thought before that you were a DQ 😆
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry. Firstly you didn't give me head ache. It was a gift i got for myself thinking and thinking for two days now. But lady you as well made my heart break and I so want to kill miss mollycoddle for that. (She's the scapegoat for my moodswings so she's bound to take punishment no matter what made me upset) Oh btw i never thought before that you were a DQ 😆

Sorry but what is DQ ? ðŸ˜† I really dunno
sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update. Vicky and geet in movie, geet sleep all over the movie time thinking about sir. Sir calling geet to inform her about her wallet. What will be maan's reaction after knowing that geet and vicky went together to movie.
SiniHanda thumbnail
Kindly keep Geet at her nutty rational best. It's lovely seeing Maan's reactions as if he understands every single bit of her nuttiness and still loves her to bits, loves her enough to let her do whatever she does... oh, what a lovely Maan and Geet is this! 
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: glassdoor

Sorry but what is DQ ? ðŸ˜† I really dunno

DQ is drama queen..which cloud 9 is...
@cloud9...why r u behaving like parvati and tulso of K serials...

did i hear u say u werthinking...fainting THUD>...

when did u get a brain...arre haan mera joh khati rehti ho😆
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

di..u r kind enough to say this!! ðŸ¤“
I guess we are spamming this thread  now with all those attempt to prove ourselves crazy "Are you Dumber than a 5th Grader"😆

ya even i think so..i am stalking, haunting this thread, trying to make sense of every comment ..so that my parched heart ...gets solace from the fact that this is indeed a happy love story...HAPPY IN BOLD...hope the writer is reading this and taking the cue from it 😆