Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
loved their close moment...
mayukha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG..Just when she started feeling something for him, however minute it is and howmuch ever she denies, this pinky had to burst the bubble even before its fully blown.

It shouldn't come as a surprise if Geet The Question Bank confronts Maan with all the latest info she gathered..

Love
Mayukha
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
give us maan's side of story,, it becomes more enjoyable then cant bear the suspense jus like geet!!
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved the part
continue soon

thnx for the pm
-Crayon- thumbnail
Finally..opened the PM...runs to read!! 😆
-Crayon- thumbnail

Amazing!!A lot of things happened in these three parts. Finally Vicky managed to gather all the courage and speak to Sasha..!!Geet is simply  awesome!!Sasha is on a mission to find out the secret behind Vicky's energy 😆.Maan is eager to know abt Geet's new kalakaari ... Geet and Maan both of them banged on that poor desk..poor thing 😎 

Oh gosh..what did I jst read! Maan and Geet..Maan's finger on Geet's lips! ðŸ˜²Geet and her not so platonic feelings..Ayyayyo !! 😆  I'm jst wondering who is growing on whom? 

Aha..Now this is strange..So pinky has heard that MSK is a kind of guy who uses and throws girls! He is 'dangerous' evil danav!! Though I'm not so fond of such characters and that too when such character is named is named 'Maan' ..I'm sure (probably) that Maan is not 'dangerous'. He is a misunderstood creature probably , this kind of rubbish gossip and rumors always spread like fire..and by misunderstanding I don't mean the typical  Mis-understanding sessions of those serials!😆

Waise I imagined Vicky saying.."I will slay the evil dragon!"

ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

I'm loving this!

I don't know what i have written ..I have been laughing while writing this whole thing..I know by now you must be addicted with all the detailed comments... I'm sorry for this  LOLish udi baba wala comment..!! I guess it's the hangover of an old Rajnikant scene that I watch just now!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜Ž

glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
yippeee me first.....
wow just loved d upd. to d core dear..
ur FF is really addictive..
n ur a fab. writer..
cont.soon..
thanx for d pm..
Edited by priti11 - 11 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail
Wait a minute!!
What's with those two lines about those rotten tomatoes in the beginning of the update! Holding the tomatoes till Maan's side of the story will be open to us so that those tomatoes get rotten and we get to throw them on you!!! I had a very bad feeling throughout the update because of those two lines!!
She got her 10 mins back!! Vicky took her to a 3 hour long movie??!!! ðŸ˜²
Awww..she slept during the movie..Thank God the movie got over when she woke up..!! ðŸ˜†
Vicky called this a date??!! ðŸ˜²
Sometimes she is like a cute little kid but the very next moment ,you amazingly pen down  the depth of her character every time and I simply fall in love with this girl. 
She got her 10 mins back but again those last two lines made me feel so strange.
What are you upto!! ðŸ¤”
After completing 51 udates hope you are not gonna give us a heart attack and make our condn worse than dadima!! huh!!  
-Crayon- thumbnail
I would like to add something to the above thing! Ages ago..When I first started reading this FF...I always felt that there was something very big that I am missing..probably because you have always showed the Geet's side of story and kept Maan's side a mystery even though each and every reader pleaded you for his side of story! Now I see that it's gonna unveil soon..but I hope it's not similar to what Pinky said to Geet..if that would be the case..I wud prefer reading some 10-12 parts ek saath!!😆