Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
how much she thinks...😳😆

y is maan doing all this??
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
again a knowledgeable n thoughtful part...superb as usual...bt nw want to see "to geet, with love"... i mean sirs side of story...
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

There are few activities like swimming which actually relax and refresh our mind.

like reading ffs in IF...
wow simply superb upd.
awesoome yaar..
thanx for d pm...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Geet is following Maan's advice but she takes everything in a different sense, a unique way I should say!!!
Amazing story! Read it in one go. Had a smile on my face through out. Unlike most of the people here, I am not at all irritated by Geet. I like her in fact. She's struggling to survive and it is normal for someone to be so, when they are trying to change the way they are, when they try to change their entire self. But I like the girl for the strength she shows. If i were in her place and If i needed to go through what she did over such a little time I think I would have given up. For that reason I respect her a lot. As for her interactions with her Sir, they are lovely. I always adored this quality in the show wala MSK too (initial episodes of course). He was an invisible support to her who'd catch her when she'd fall back but he'd let her learn by making her mistakes and that is something i loved so very much. Here too I love it. Maan here has some magnetic charm and through out his presence he manages to steal the show. Though there aren't any romantic inclinations between them so far, I truly don't mind. This story was such a breather from the routine stuff, I love it to read more. Please do PM me for further updates.
Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
Amazing! The struggles of Geet are really educative. It not only makes her learn through mistakes but also makes her grow. Even though it was only few days since she joined KC, I can see how much she changed. I have to say the credit really goes to her Sir. Satisfying him isn't that easy. As it involves going in the opposite track she chose for herself. I guess once i get used to this FF, I would also start reading between lines.😆
I don't say I hate Vicky for there was no fault of his too. His preference was not to get into Sasha's bad books so he'd do everything to save his ass. I get his point. He put his frustration on Geet, fine but I can't forgive him unless he'd see his mistake and try to listen to other's POV. But I don't think that's gonna happen. After all we can't expect everyone to be the way we wanted. 
I have to however give it to Geet again for not giving up and picking up another challenge. Amazing update over all!
Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
wow loved d upd. very much..
its fab. yaar..
cont.soon..
thanx for d pm..
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

Amazing! The struggles of Geet are really educative. It not only makes her learn through mistakes but also makes her grow. Even though it was only few days since she joined KC, I can see how much she changed. I have to say the credit really goes to her Sir. Satisfying him isn't that easy. As it involves going in the opposite track she chose for herself. I guess once i get used to this FF, I would also start reading between lines.😆

I don't say I hate Vicky for there was no fault of his too. His preference was not to get into Sasha's bad books so he'd do everything to save his ass. I get his point. He put his frustration on Geet, fine but I can't forgive him unless he'd see his mistake and try to listen to other's POV. But I don't think that's gonna happen. After all we can't expect everyone to be the way we wanted. 
I have to however give it to Geet again for not giving up and picking up another challenge. Amazing update over all!

she will never give up...its not in her to mop around and cry over why things are so complicated ,and yes her sir does motivate her , sometimes, being gentle and talking to her in riddles...and sometimes being angry and telling her point blank...its more of her journey in corporate world and then the more or less applies to how she evolves as a person, growing a little each day