Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Hina-

you guys started. πŸ˜†

lemme enjoy reading it :)

i remember once, hinnu were writing so hard ones, that i actually got scared. πŸ€£

haha chuppp :P 
dramebaaz 🀣
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

your guess, just wait, you will know very soon :) btw i think we have already broken the secret πŸ˜† a hint; your guess is as good as whats going on in my mind :P

ahan, i thinkh i KNOW :) Thankyouu. πŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
"I trust you blindly..But Please..never prove me BLIND"

@zum; i am great :) yeah it sucks coming on from phone!πŸ˜† where have you been?
MochaQueen thumbnail

that was a cold one. πŸ€” and why question-mark? i just wanted to introduce myself, ehh.

Oh achaaa
nice to meet you :)
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

haha chuppp :P 
dramebaaz 🀣

i swear, i was like ehh isse kya huwa. πŸ€£ i thought you were refering to someone from the CC πŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

You will always be my first choice. Just not the best choice. 

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved
MochaQueen thumbnail

i swear, i was like ehh isse kya huwa. πŸ€£ i thought you were refering to someone from the CC πŸ˜†

bread pakorey ki kasam khao?😳
MochaQueen thumbnail
Most relationships fail not because of absence of love; but because 
girls love too much and boys love too many. 

sad truth of life! :P
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

ahhh, thats great :) wish you all the very best with your studies <3  ahhhw, you are the best. πŸ€— mee to want to see you in the white coat :D really. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD. β€οΈ i always hear here and there that Pakistan mein yeh huwa, wahan woh huwa, political problems, load-shedding, garmii, and all that, but i LOVE MY PAKISTAN <3 awwh, you have soo nice thoughts, inshaAllah you will :D i am PROUD of you, shiz. i mean it. aww, its fine. Take care, hun πŸ€— and wow, so you speak punjabi? well, lahore is beautiful, isnt it'? :)

thank you :) & i'll be sure to send you a pic along with fari <3 EXACTLY, irrespective of whats going on there, its my country and i will keep on LOVIN' it <3 awww hinu, i am all blushing now, pata nahi kyun, whenever someone says there are proud of me my cheeks become all rosyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I speak urdu fine but not really good especially when i am listening to news and i look at my mum and she is like that is true urdu, they speak pure there. But i can understand punjabi :) hw about you? Yeah lahore is indeed beautiful ---- 😍