Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Masti Khor Kaam Chor Humsafars#15*|Invites Only|* (Page 102)

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaandneha

Kehne ko Srif yeh pani hai :P 

han kehne ko to sirf yeh pani hai per yeh pani baht khas hai bcoz is ADD M Fawad mahira hain Wink
i also want this pani hhehhe   joke mat samjahna

Edited by burningdesire88 - 10 April 2012 at 4:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.SKMehwish-

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by burningdesire88

ROFL

Check my Dabba man Day DreamingDay Dreaming

haye jani totally fida on ur dabaaa mardala re LOLROFL

Hello Fati HugHug Thank you so much jaana ... By the way can you plzz tell mee where were you man ?? I missed you so much Cry

bus yar long story hai life  m  stuckOuch hogayi thi bus kuch personal problems ki wajah se zyada onlione nahi arehi thi Embarrassed

per phir mujhe fariha ka msg mila WinkFB per  to m online ayi  I-F per   hmm per tab koi online nahi tha uske bad 2 ya 3 dafa try ker chuki houn per koi online hi nahi tha 

Khair meri choro apni sunao  KYa hal chal hai noshu or ajkal kon sa show dekh rehi ho after humsafar Wink

Ohhh Okay ... ! Hope every thing is Settle-down Now Embarrassed Mat muhje yaara Having Examz these days I don't have exam tom so I came there other wise I am in break till 24th April Embarrassed About any show ... ! Right now No TV man ... Only paring just paring LOL
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

han kehne ko to sirf yeh pani hai per yeh pani baht khas hai bcoz is ADD M Fawad mahira hain Wink

lolzzz !!! you want then go and get it man What are you waiting 4 ??? LOL

Ohmyjerryworld

-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Break Time ... !
Catch you After 15 minutes ...:D 

Ohmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Ohhh Okay ... ! Hope every thing is Settle-down Now Embarrassed Mat muhje yaara Having Examz these days I don't have exam tom so I came there other wise I am in break till 24th April Embarrassed About any show ... ! Right now No TV man ... Only paring just paring LOL

yah alhumdullulah fine  

E xams oh best of luck   yar  u r in which class u r a student i didnt no this b4r Shocked

Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

lolzzz !!! you want then go and get it man What are you waiting 4 ??? LOL

Jan i am in saudia or yyahan aquafina water nahi hota  yahan ka water bottles alag hoti hai last time i went to shopping centre to buy  it but i dint found it LOL

per pakistan m maine yeh pani piya huva hai aquafina to baht purana  hai per uski add Fawad or mahira ke sath abhi ayi  haina Wink

-Mrs.SKMehwish-

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Nosh, your dabba Day Dreaming
Omg Dureee Hug finally you're here..I missed youuu Hug and ofcourse your kitties too Blushing
My monkus missed them too :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld-Mrs.SKMehwish-

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Fari last set of questions :P Whew!!! Ab tum bas quotes post karti hui nazar aani chahiye ho :P

1. What event did you last dress up for? Who went to that event? Get together at my house for a friend who visited from Canada Embarrassed all family friends were there...
2. What was the last picture you took with your phone? Cupcakes that my cousin made for my sister's b'day

3. Are you a fashion-conscious person? Where do you buy most of your clothes? I'm NOT fashion conscious at all..I'm the most buddhi rooh around when it comes to this...I don't go after brands, to say the least..
4. Do you have trouble waking up in the morning? What gets you up and awake? Actually, not..unless it's super early...what gets me up? The fact that I know if I'm not up, my mom will be upset Embarrassed LOL
5. What's something fun you've done this week? Who was there? So far, nothing..except watch IPK I guess LOL

6. What's the last thing you texted someone about? My sister about IPK Embarrassed
7. When and why did you last blush? I blush a LOT? LOL last time...when this guy from my group told me that I can just stand there for the presentation and show my beautiful smile Blushing ROFL that was NOT expected of him and totally came as a surprise ROFL
8. Do you currently have a favorite song? What is it? A lot of them? To name a few..Soniya, Raabta, & Tera Deedar Hua
9. What is one thing you and your best friend have in common physically? Ermmm both wear hijab? LOL
10. Now based on your interests, what is one thing you both have in common? Coffee <3
11. What, if anything, is hanging on your refrigerator? Azaan time schedule Embarrassed
12. What is the last illegal thing you did, even the smallest crime? Run a red light :| accidentally
13. How much did each individual thing you're wearing cost? Omg...Ok...dress- $10, Pants- $8, chappal and hijab from Pakistan so I really don't know how much it was LOL
14. Is that the normal amount you spend on clothes? Yeppp...never more than like 10-15 LOL
15. Do you collect anything? Have you ever? Yeppp, I love earrings and rings..so I have a huge collection of things I don't even wear Embarrassed and umm recipes Ermm mehndi designs LOL quotes LOL
16. What languages do you speak? English, Urdu, Memoni
17. Where do your grandparents live? ...All 4 are no more...
18. When is the next time you're going on vacation? Where to?  Pakistan, after Ramadan, iA
19. How well do you do in school? How are your grades compared to your siblings? I do well Alhamdulillah...live upto parents' expectations..and mine of course Embarrassed

20. Does your family eat dinner together? Who does the cooking? Mom or I do the cooking and we have dinner together (mom, sis and I..dad does when he's off)
21. Are you usually motivated to work or are you a procrastinator? Depends on the deadline LOL
22. Has the last month been really stressful for you? Thanks to school, yes it has been..
23. What do you base first impressions on? (Behavior, clothing, etc.) Behavior of course..the  values he/she holds
24. Who do you know that is a vegetarian? How about a vegan? No idea...
25. When is the last time you went out to dinner with a friend? Where did you go? Who paid? Friend..last month  for her birthay all friends went out..split the bill

InvisibleSmile

Go to top