Masti Khor Kaam Chor Humsafars#15*|Invites Only|* - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mahaandneha

lolzzz !!! you want then go and get it man What are you waiting 4 ??? πŸ˜†

Jan i am in saudia or yyahan aquafina water nahi hota  yahan ka water bottles alag hoti hai last time i went to shopping centre to buy  it but i dint found it πŸ˜†

per pakistan m maine yeh pani piya huva hai aquafina to baht purana  hai per uski add Fawad or mahira ke sath abhi ayi  haina πŸ˜‰
Nosh, your dabba 😍
Omg Dureee πŸ€— finally you're here..I missed youuu πŸ€— and ofcourse your kitties too ☺️
My monkus missed them too :P
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Fari last set of questions :P Whew!!! Ab tum bas quotes post karti hui nazar aani chahiye ho :P

1. What event did you last dress up for? Who went to that event? Get together at my house for a friend who visited from Canada 😳 all family friends were there...
2. What was the last picture you took with your phone? Cupcakes that my cousin made for my sister's b'day

3. Are you a fashion-conscious person? Where do you buy most of your clothes? I'm NOT fashion conscious at all..I'm the most buddhi rooh around when it comes to this...I don't go after brands, to say the least..
4. Do you have trouble waking up in the morning? What gets you up and awake? Actually, not..unless it's super early...what gets me up? The fact that I know if I'm not up, my mom will be upset πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
5. What's something fun you've done this week? Who was there? So far, nothing..except watch IPK I guess πŸ˜†

6. What's the last thing you texted someone about? My sister about IPK 😳
7. When and why did you last blush? I blush a LOT? πŸ˜† last time...when this guy from my group told me that I can just stand there for the presentation and show my beautiful smile ☺️ 🀣 that was NOT expected of him and totally came as a surprise 🀣
8. Do you currently have a favorite song? What is it? A lot of them? To name a few..Soniya, Raabta, & Tera Deedar Hua
9. What is one thing you and your best friend have in common physically? Ermmm both wear hijab? πŸ˜†
10. Now based on your interests, what is one thing you both have in common? Coffee <3
11. What, if anything, is hanging on your refrigerator? Azaan time schedule 😳
12. What is the last illegal thing you did, even the smallest crime? Run a red light :| accidentally
13. How much did each individual thing you're wearing cost? Omg...Ok...dress- $10, Pants- $8, chappal and hijab from Pakistan so I really don't know how much it was πŸ˜†
14. Is that the normal amount you spend on clothes? Yeppp...never more than like 10-15 πŸ˜†
15. Do you collect anything? Have you ever? Yeppp, I love earrings and rings..so I have a huge collection of things I don't even wear 😳 and umm recipes πŸ€” mehndi designs πŸ˜† quotes πŸ˜†
16. What languages do you speak? English, Urdu, Memoni
17. Where do your grandparents live? ...All 4 are no more...
18. When is the next time you're going on vacation? Where to?  Pakistan, after Ramadan, iA
19. How well do you do in school? How are your grades compared to your siblings? I do well Alhamdulillah...live upto parents' expectations..and mine of course 😳

20. Does your family eat dinner together? Who does the cooking? Mom or I do the cooking and we have dinner together (mom, sis and I..dad does when he's off)
21. Are you usually motivated to work or are you a procrastinator? Depends on the deadline πŸ˜†
22. Has the last month been really stressful for you? Thanks to school, yes it has been..
23. What do you base first impressions on? (Behavior, clothing, etc.) Behavior of course..the  values he/she holds
24. Who do you know that is a vegetarian? How about a vegan? No idea...
25. When is the last time you went out to dinner with a friend? Where did you go? Who paid? Friend..last month  for her birthay all friends went out..split the bill

Fariha jo hukam memsaab 🀣
I have been the only one grilling u...baaki sab so rahe hain?
Kisi ko meri parwah hi nahi hai πŸ˜’
Fari, since hinu is done, time for me to rag on you :PπŸ˜† ready for it?

chalo chalo, jaldi answer karo time for payback for that dare wali PM πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† You know ILY, now answer the questions.

your impression about me as you start answering my questions

.character you dislike the most

.which all shows u currently follow on tv?

.favorite  couple on tv?

.your favorite show from all times on TV?

.how did you end up in IF

.do you remember where did you post ur first post?

favorite movie

.favorite book

.favorite actor

.favorite actress

.favorite tourist place

.favorite language

.eyes color

.hair color

.straight/curly hair

.many say you look like(any actress/)

.quiet/talkative

.studious/cool going

.favorite passtime

.hobby

.reading/watching tv?

.traveling or being at home

.if alladin's ginnie gives you 3 wishes,what would you ask?

.the three countries you first want to visit in the world if given a chance

.how many countries you have travelled to?

.languages you know

.do you dance/sing?

.favorite chocolate

.you want me to come again with questions?

.one time you where punished? incident please

.one time you were honored,like you get a prize or sabashi

.last time you cried

.you are logging in from computer or lappy?

.did i bore you?

.time now

Originally posted by fairy17

Kisi ko meri parwah hi nahi hai πŸ˜’

aree hume hain na, isiliye posted questions for you
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

aree hume hain na, isiliye posted questions for you

Main mazak kar rahi thi 😳
I know you love me jaani...questions pooch ke prove arne ki zaroorat nahi hai 😈😳
shabaash shiza 🀣
yeh kaafi nahi hai :P next set bhi laao
Originally posted by fairy17

Main mazak kar rahi thi 😳
I know you love me jaani...questions pooch ke prove arne ki zaroorat nahi hai 😈😳

i don't need to prove my love for you but i do need to say that revenge is sweet πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† waise don't worry jaani more questions are on the way :D😳