What Will Happen In Swaymvar

praman1234 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I Think In Swaymavar Devi Sati will put Garland around Shivji''s Murti (made by our Jata). Then Daksh Will Have to Keep his Promise of Letting Sati Marry Shiv. ( Just Prediction ) 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishnaultimate thumbnail
another prediction: she may put the garland around the murti an shiv will come out of the stone... remember earlier sati had promised madnike that she would bring him out of the stone..
aashaka thumbnail
creative team can take the liberty to do so.
but according to the legend... Sati threw the Garland up in the air after praying to Lord Shiva, that he accepts her as his bride.
and with seconds Lord Shiva stands in front of her wearing that Garland around his neck, accepts her as his wife & disappears.
Daksh had no choice but to get Sati married to Shiva as its the rule of swaymwar and also Lord Vishnu and Lord Bharma tells daksh to get Sati married to Shiva.

i dont know what the creative team will show, but i hope they stick with the actual story line.
raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
absolutely right...she'll put the varmala around shiva murti... i've already seen a film on dis...
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Althought creatives have taken a lot of liberty, but it is not good to deviate too much from scriptures. They must show that Braham convinced Daksh to get Sati married to Shiv.