Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What is the funniest joke that SRK said?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
SRK always add humor to whenever he's talking in he's interviews

can you please list the funny ones you remember. I needed for my speech class since I'm talking about him

A humor he used describing how he looks...because I know he talked about how he wasn't good looking like hero type

A humor he used for he's life in general and looks as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Terenaina

SRK always add humor to whenever he's talking in he's interviews

can you please list the funny ones you remember. I needed for my speech class since I'm talking about him

A humor he used describing how he looks...because I know he talked about how he wasn't good looking like hero type

A humor he used for he's life in general and looks as well

You r talking about hakla khan in ur speech class??๐Ÿ˜†

I love SRK's SOH...i remember one time he was talking about how he has to pick up the leading ladies and carry them around for certain scenes...so he goes...apni heroines ko god mein utha utha kar meri kamar ka toh band baj gaya hai...I don't remember the exact words but it something like this๐Ÿ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
oh yes I'm talking about him. The speech has to be entertaining so I'm trying to include srk's humors in it

lol that's a funny u had too
blue-ice. thumbnail
^^...If u have time u can watch Koffee with Karan...SRK's interviews...they r always funny...or u can try watching some award shows that he has hosted...i am sure u can find something on Youtube..
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the SRK-Saif banter of 2008 Filmfare was pretty funny in some parts
Terenaina thumbnail
yup I'll go back and watch kwk ones. I needed one where he's making jokes about himself like he's life Or he's looks
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

yup I'll go back and watch kwk ones. I needed one where he's making jokes about himself like he's life Or he's looks

yup SRK laughs more at himself than others๐Ÿ˜†
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At some awards show, SRK is with Hrithik and claims that Hrithik gets his good looks from him kyonki jab vo mere saath kada hota tho voh good looking hi lagega ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously its much more easier to make fun of yourself and laugh at yourself. But if someone is else is telling you the same thing and making fun of you tend to get offended.
I guess that is SRK's strategy before anyone else can make fun of him he pulls it on himself!!
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would skip this years filmfare entirley if your looking for something funny.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I remember an old movers and shakers interview where he talked about how his hair was like a bear etc ๐Ÿ˜†