Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj = Punching Bag

babe_e_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay.. so before i express my opinion.. I love DABH and absolutely love Suraj and Sandhya as a couple.. but lately I have been feeling that Sandhya keeps using Suraj as her punching bag.  Everytime something happens.. she lashes out at Suraj... I admit that whatever is happening with Sandhya is bad.. and bravo to her for dealing with it .. but I mean it's not Suraj's fault.. 

Whenever, Bhabo is upset.. she lashes out at Sandhya.. when Sandhya is upset.. she lashes out at Suraj.. and when Suraj is upset.. he lashes out at ______ ... wait he can't .. he doesn't have anyone to take out on .. 

I love Sandhya and really feel for her .. but common.. humara bechara Suraj has to get the worst of it๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Just my opinion.  What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I TOTALLY AGREED with u dear
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wish I could agree, but I can't. I'm actually upset after watching the latest episode. Just the most painful thing to watch. Possibly the most painful scene between them that I've ever seen in the serials I've watched.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sandhya has the only support and understanding from Suraj and nobody else in the family...

In her last outburst she even mentioned to Suraj that He has the right to keep her or leave her bec he is the one who gave her the support and sheltered her...

Also when one has to vent pent-up feelings and frustrations - it comes out at the one with whom you are the most comfortable or your loved one...
in a way we tend to take our loved ones for granted...
In this case,  Suraj is in pain and hurting after hearing the facts and the things that his family has unfairly done to his wife,...
But he needed to hear this to make him realise that he cannot remain passive in future...
I hope he digs out all the truth of every incident and gets the real culprits to admit to Bhabho... only then will there be real peace and happiness in the house
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you babe_e_angel and with Juna04
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Men will Always  be given strong Heart to face Problems 

And I dont think he need to Lash out his Feelings to Anyone , Dats More than than enough if he understands wha tkind of inhumanity she is facing with his Family ,when most of the time he was on his Work . 

It will be Good if he atleast now Acts  in advance to deal with an expected difficulty , and tend  to initiate change rather than reacting to events

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by _srija_ - 11 years ago
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i 100% agree with u babe_e_angel
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sandhya veil outed the pain thats hurting and its very necessary for a Husband like Suraj to hear react and show proactiveness.

Moreover she vents out All her Feelings only when she feels ,she could not bear anymore...

He need to trace out whats making her unhappy , he could never understand , if she wont Express , and dies in herself with all the pain.. .. Atleast Suraj Should Listen her , bcoz  he is the only person Left for her and expressed her pain feeling he was her  own ...

I hope he will start seeing how critically she is getng Tortured from his Family ...

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i guess this is the first time Sandhya spoke so openly to Suraj.. and I am  so glad she did .. so far when all drama happens in front Suraj he njust wants it to end on his own ... but I hope now he will not be a only audience and will see things with the perspective of what Sandhya said ... for everything people will use her as scapegoat.

I was moved by her performance yesterday ..

seelaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Sandhya has the only support and understanding from Suraj and nobody else in the family...

In her last outburst she even mentioned to Suraj that He has the right to keep her or leave her bec he is the one who gave her the support and sheltered her...

Also when one has to vent pent-up feelings and frustrations - it comes out at the one with whom you are the most comfortable or your loved one...
in a way we tend to take our loved ones for granted...
In this case,  Suraj is in pain and hurting after hearing the facts and the things that his family has unfairly done to his wife,...
But he needed to hear this to make him realise that he cannot remain passive in future...
I hope he digs out all the truth of every incident and gets the real culprits to admit to Bhabho... only then will there be real peace and happiness in the house

Totally agree with you ๐Ÿ˜Š . He must come to know what Bhabho thinks. Was moved to tears when Sandhya said all those things๐Ÿ‘. He should understand her pain.