Posted: 11 years ago
part 31
nice part...
OMG it was all that man's doings...
poor Maan...
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Chapter 32:

A week passed since that incident. Maan became normal but didn't try to meet geet but seeing them from far. Geet even didn't talk with her best friend pinky too. A Sunday morning geet is cooking in the kitchen. The door bell rang, she washed her hands and opened the door. There a girl is standing.

Yes??

Hii I am sameera, actually I am your neighbor just came a day before yesterday told sam.

Hii sameera, come in told geet.

Sam entered into the house and looked here and there to get the glimpse of aishu.

Actually I am getting bored in the house. So thought of talking with you. Thoda friendship bhi hojayega. Hope you don't mind asked sam smiling.

Geet is least interested in all this but she faked a smile and told yeah we too came to India a week back.

Oh wow so you are also new here. You might be feeling bored na? asked sam and they both talked for some time. Geet liked the girl and talked with her nicely. Sam smiled thinking that friendship with geet is done.

Few days passes, sam came to know that aishu is interested in dancing and she too thought what rano is thinking. One day as usual aishu is dancing in her room without knowing to geet, there is dance competition in her school and she have to practice. Sam saw that and smiled. But geet who saw that shouted on aishu.

Geet came and switched off the music system and looked at aishu angrily. Aishu feared of geet's anger and lowered her head.

Aishu, what were you doing? How many times I have to tell you that not to do dance. Why don't you listen me. I throw the music system out if I see you dancing again shouted geet and left from there.

Aishu looked at geet angrily, tears started flowing down her cheeks. Geet went to her room and closed the door. She fell on the bed with a thud and is crying. Her heart is so happy seeing maan again after a long 6 years but her mind didn't allow her to express her feelings.

Suddenly she heard someone laugh. Geet looked up and found no one.

I am here geet came a voice of her inner feeling.

Why you are crying now? don't you know about maan, he killed your child and why you are crying for him.

I am not crying for maan. I am crying for my own fate told geet.

Come on geet, cry more because you deserve this. You are such a foolish lady to leave maan. don't you know about him, how he supported you in each and every way. But what you leaft him alone for death. You don't deserve the love of maan.

Shut up just shut up and leave shouted geet closing her ears. Sam is convincing aishu not to cry. Rano came to aishu's room. She went to market to buy some groceries. She got tensed to see aishu crying.

Aishu beta, what happened? Why you are crying? Asked rano wiping her tears.

Nani why mama don't like dance? Asked aishu.

Rano understood geet might have again scolded aishu again for dancing.

Aishu you are a big girl now. you should not cry. Chalo get ready to school? I made your favorite pasta told rano, aishu smiled and hugged her nani. Rano who is angry on geet went to her room.

Geet, open the door told rano. Geet wiped her tears and opened the door.

Geet why you shouted on aishu? Asked rano.

Geet didn't answer anything.

I am asking you geet, last and final time I am warning you. Don't tell her anything, she is a small kid and let her do what ever she want. Whats wrong in dancing. Isse kehte hain khoon ka rishta. She is same like her dad and no one can separate then not even you. Remember this told rano and went to kitchen.

That's the reason geet don't want to come to India again, if she comes all will be against her. But she is not able to come out of her shell of insecurities. Don't know what will happen, only god knows what is their future.

On the other hand maan is getting ready not to go to hospital but to go to school.  He is going to see his daughter aishu. He is so excited when rano called him. He took shower and got ready, in that excitement he forgot to drink his coffee and even breakfast too. He took his bike and drove to the school. He reached school half an hour before and waiting to see aishu. He is rubbing his hands in excitement. This time god has listened to him, he saw rano and aishu is coming. His little daughter is looking so cute in the school. When she came more close he realized that she looks little like muskaan and little like geet.

His eyes got moist seeing aishu, he want to go and take her in his arms but he cant do. The little girl don't know that he is her dad. Rano looked at maan and smiled. Aishu is playing and walking. Suddenly she was about to fall, maan got worried and ran to her. before she fall down maan caught her.

Are you fine beta? Asked maan worriedly.

Yes yes I am fine told aishu dusting her dress. She then looked at maan and told thanku. She kissed his cheek for helping her.

Maan smiled at her cute gesture, he too kissed her forehead. Be careful from next time beta told maan for which aishu nodded.

Aishu beta, I promised you that you will learn dance na? asked rano.

Aishu nodded her head excitedly.

He is your dance teacher, you know he is a very good dancer told rano.

Maan looked at rano in shock and surprise. Where as aishu jumped in joy. Really nani? Asked aishu.

Yes beta, really told rano and smiled.

Maan don't know how to react. She is same like muskaan, she too loves dance a lot.

Maa but geet?? Asked maan.

No she don't know about this dance matter. Morning she made a big issue seeing aishu dance told rano.

What if geet comes to know maa, I cant do this. I don't want to cheat her told maan sadly.

Maan, no beta you are not cheating her. you are meeting your daughter that's it. don't worry maan soon geet will realize her mistake told rano and caressed his hair.

Maan smiled and looked at aishu, she is so excited. Maan took her in his arms and kissed her cheek.

Ok baby, you will learn dance. But what will I get in return asked maan innocently.

Aishu made a sad face and asked what you want?

Hmmm maan acted as if he is thinking. Aishu looked at him curiously. Maan smiled and told nothing, I just want to keep smiling. Aishu smiled at him widely.

What is your name? asked aishu.

My name is maan and what is your name? asked maan.

My name is aishu, but you are very big. I should not call you with your name. what should I call you then? Asked aishu.

I am your father aishu thought maan. see I am your friend na? asked maan. aishu nodded and told then I will call you friend.

Maan nodded and smiled. Rano smiled seeing both of them. Maan became a small child and talking with his daughter so cutely. After some time aishu went inside the school and got busy with her friends. Maan thanked rano. The whole day was smooth. Geet got busy with her office work.

In the evening rano took aishu to maan's house. Adi who came after office to maan's house saw rano and aishu. He felt so happy seeing aishu here. He welcomed them in. Aishu is so excited to learn dance. And maan is also happy to see his aishu with him. But he is guilty because he is doing all this without geet's knowledge.

A month passes every evening aishu use to go to maan and learn dance. They became good friends, aishu became comfortable with maan and he pampers her to the core. Sam, adi and rano are happy to see their building relation.

Friend, you know what I am nervous told aishu.

Maan sat beside her and took aishu on his lap. Why?? Asked maan.

Next week dance competition is there. I never danced on the stage told aishu making baby face.

Maan smiled and told I know my aishu do the best. You know when I was kid I use fear for small small things. You will talk with your friends na?

Aishu nodded. But I fear of talking with my friends also.

Aishu giggled and asked really?

Hmmm, but see today I am not like that. We should not fear for anything. If we fear god will get angry and will not help us told maan.

Aishu looked at him innocently and told then I wont fear, I will dance.

Maan smiled and kissed her forehead. after some time aishu went back home.

Precap: aishu and maan in park..

Geet is coming on the same route….

meettu thumbnail
Me again furst yiiipppeee
Loved the update
Now geet is getting on my nerves
She is destrouing her happiness herself only
Pathetic
Want to slap her
Aishu nd maan bonding great
Loved it
Update next soonEdited by uteem - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update s0 maan and aishu are t0gether n0w
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh gosh...geet was pregnant when she left maan oh no 😭😭😭
i hope maan and geet reunite soon
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely lovely updater painful update.. te way geet is shouting at aishu and crying alone in her room was so lovely.. now my maan and his angel together, but wat happen if his geet came to know..i love te update.. i had tears wen my maan saw his angel and took her in his arms..
shri12 thumbnail
Awesome maan and aishu were together and maan happy after along time
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
noce part...
me sooo happy bcoz my maan is happy...
chalo after a long tym evry1 is helping him...
aishu is cute...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sameera trying 2 b friends with geet.maan aishu is going closer 2 each other.lovely.precap is interesting.wil geet c them 2gether...how wil she react...she has mixed feelings.tho she dislikes maan she also feels tht she doesnt deserve his luv
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I hope somehow Geet will come to know the truth about past and will accept maan again...