Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anwesha has sung a song "Ishq Mein Rushwaa" for the movie "Dangerous Ishq" starring Karishma Kapoor under the music direction of Himesh Reshammiya.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika21

Anwesha has sung a song "Ishq Mein Rushwaa" for the movie "Dangerous Ishq" starring Karishma Kapoor under the music direction of Himesh Reshammiya.

Wow, looking forward to listening to her own orignal rendition...sweet 😭
Anamika21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Wow, looking forward to listening to her own orignal rendition...sweet 😭

I wrote this information on the basis of these tweets.

The music is slated to be released in a day or two but the track list of the movie out on net doesnt have Anwesha's name.

So let us wait for the confirmation.
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Best of luck to Anwesha and god bless her with loads of success.Happy to see her in JJWS.

with best wishes,
Mgal
Anamika21 thumbnail
Ishq Main Ruswaa for the movie Dangerous Ishq is sung by Anwesha and it also has a remix version in the album.

Here is the link to hear the song:

dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm scared for Anwesha in the coming episodes. She needs to be careful with her song selection. Naino mein badra chaye is a restrictive song. There is not much variation that can be done with this song. She should have chosen Lataji's songs such as "Mose Chal" or "Lag ja gale" or "Kuhu kuhu bole koyeliya" which would have brought forth her true potential. But even then she did a good job. I don't understand what's wrong with Shaan and Shantanu. How could they give more points than her to Sharib's horrible performance?
Love-u-all thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika21

Ishq Main Ruswaa for the movie Dangerous Ishq is sung by Anwesha and it also has a remix version in the album.

Here is the link to hear the song:

Thanks for the link, beautifully sung by Anwesha, lovely composition ...

Al last she has started singing for the mainstream Bollywood movies now!!!! and that too for HR.!!!! 

So HR kept his promise that he made in MKMM for giving Anwesha a good song, remember she also sang for Golmall returns "Tha Kar kay" !!! That was hit too...😃
Love-u-all thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhurandarbhat

I'm scared for Anwesha in the coming episodes. She needs to be careful with her song selection. Naino mein badra chaye is a restrictive song. There is not much variation that can be done with this song. She should have chosen Lataji's songs such as "Mose Chal" or "Lag ja gale" or "Kuhu kuhu bole koyeliya" which would have brought forth her true potential. But even then she did a good job. I don't understand what's wrong with Shaan and Shantanu. How could they give more points than her to Sharib's horrible performance?

I am scared too, especially when I saw her along with Torsha and Rehman at the bottom three for  elimination, She deserved better points then both of them and Toshi as well, typical scenario for her once again, as was in chotte Ustadd ðŸ˜•

bobbiswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This week Anwesha will rock for sure (waiting to receive MMS in Bob's mobile on this ... secret service of Bob) ... Keep smiling ... just a matter of time