My take : 2nd and 3rd April:The Cool Captain! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Bang.. U r the rockstar of the india forum. Ur absense in dis forum means body without heart. Happy to see u wid ur lovely post..
Nice to see your take ...really missed them. Have fun with your family and hope to see you back with a bang. 
Originally posted by jakther

Hey Angie dear welcome back, i know u r not well, what happened dear anything serious? get well soon & please take care , & thanx 4 ur nice take, it just awesome,i really happy to see Shipra's absency she irritates us lot, i don't like her, & VikHa were fantastic as usual, & i really appreciated their frndship , & though Priya silent treatment was unfair but i really like it, & about precap what i say about it, bcoz i don't have any word to explain it, just one word 4 it waiting waiting waiting & waiting 4 tonight episode, & at last Love u Love u Love u lot, come back soon & be regular, & please tabiyat ka jorur kheyal  rakhna.

Anjie ko kuch nahi huan hain Lakhi. Uski family is on a visit to her place. SHe is just being a dutiful daughter-in-law
Yepeee...
Angiee is Back.. Missed you yesterday...
Bang on take as always...

Aaj to apne Catain Cool ne kamal kardiya hai... Kya Master stroke hai.. Maan gaye boss...πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Oh gosh... Uski smile... I just loved it.. He looks so adorable with that smile...😳😳😳

Priya... bearable with silent treatment that screaming.. But loved the way she shared her helplessness with Neha...

Vik-Neha... Aise Dost har kisiko mile yaar...😳
Seriously Vik knows Ram more than himself.. What a perfect judgement...πŸ‘ They are true saviour.

And Harry... she is such a darling yaar.. Its goona difficult to hate her if EMA happens...

Ayesha... no comments... i will love to see her deep in grave built by herself...😑

Nuts.. She is going to be a surprise element...

And now the precap... most awaited after C-night.. Its too cute.. But i am slightly disappointed..
I dont know why.. I was expecting something more romantic, more dremy than the story of king from Priya... May be i m expecting too much...πŸ˜•

Glad that you could have some me time Angie. And very thankful that you took time out to fulfill our wishes for the take. Hope kids are keeping grandparents busy giving you a much needed breather. Definitely miss you a lot.
Now coming to the take, very eloquently put and zi am with you and Maris on this on the CVs treatment of Priyas character. Sad on Monday's epi ,but better on Tuesday. Your takes as usual more enjoyable and awesome. Agree about the CZvs giving rest to crawl Priya and trying the silent route ,but me feels now was Not the situation for silent treatment.
DUSHT - i was missing you N was happy to see you back until i read the 3rd point. now go back into hiding.. Muje lagta hai tu muje tapa ne ke liya hi Priya bashing karti hai..

Chicka.. Priya can play a role of Goddess and you will still find fault in that.. trust me πŸ˜†

I don't think it was ever implied that she wanted Ram to follow her and support her blindly and if she did, i would agree with you that she was wrong.. but sadly it was never implied. πŸ˜‰ The fact that Ram again made it look like your sister vs, my brother is what bothered her the most. and of course for a biwi that does not know to what extent her husband is willing to protect or overprotect his siblings, this was a natural and temporary reaction. Ram according to Neha knows Sid and his intents but is willing to overlook and not willing to admit that dude is screwed up. So somewhere in there..Ram was indeed as fault for giving Sid a green light on helping Ayesha.

I still stand my ground that Priya's reaction as a wife and a concerned elder sister was justified. Sirf tere liye usne yelling match nahi shuru ki Angie. you should be praising her.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Welcome back Angie. Dont forget to check in with Poo to get the latest list of names we have given you... Muha ha ha ha haha
Edited by IndYa4u - 11 years ago
Di, m too glad that u took out time to log on to IF and write ur "take" πŸ€—

enough has already been said about Priya's character being butchered up by CVs, but i didn't mind anything except when she told Neha ki Ram is just not willing to listen to her and understand what she wants🀒...Oh lady, he was so desperate to talk to u and sort out things but what did u do? end up ignoring him?😑 felt so sorry for GoluπŸ˜”πŸ˜”...and yes had he not got that assignment to Ayesha, would she had resumed talking to him?πŸ˜•

but his entry at last, Haiyye!!☺️...what a super duper entry with a million dollar smile and yes the Precap, uska to kya kehna...waiting eagerly for today's episode and of course ur take on it😳😳
Originally posted by ravichitra

Anjie ko kuch nahi huan hain Lakhi. Uski family is on a visit to her place. SHe is just being a dutiful daughter-in-law
i know di, lekin aj usne meri PM ke repley vheja, jisme oh bataya  uski tabiyaat thori kharab hai, & also very busy.
Originally posted by jakther

i know di, lekin aj usne meri PM ke repley vheja, jisme oh bataya  uski tabiyaat thori kharab hai, & also very busy.

OK. Didn't knew that Lakhi
Hi angie missed your take badly but happy that you are back.you know am very happy since yesterday night.all this ayesha issue was irritating for me.that girl wants to go her way and was happy to learn lessons from bad experiences and her sis was hurting her hubby dearest for this idiot.
just my pov about priya wanting ram to listen to her is whatever ayesha wanted to experiment with her life was not good for her and priya was shaken to know that,as it may lead to the worst experience no cultured girl would have accepted.she would have thought if not her let me try the other way,even if it gives me more pain or trouble.so she might be hoping to talk with ram about asking sid to just stay quite even if ayesha herself falls on him (no literal meaning).that's why she said 'aisa math kaho neha' as it was her last hope.
PS:not saying all this as Sakshi's fan but as an elder sis who wants to protect the younger ones even if they slap on face.
Then came the master stroke unexpected but most wonderful.loved ram totally for that.
I was happy not to see karthick and sheeepra.he had no issues with on ramp drama but was most worried about internal arguments.such a stupid.less we talk about sr nonsense,usually mother is protective about kids but she is ready to accept unwanted offerings.
so i love only raya and their happiness.