My take : 2nd and 3rd April:The Cool Captain!

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What a turnaround for events post the master stroke by Niharika. One stroke and the match got abandoned. Players resumed to talks rather than acts. Vice captain resigned from the game and turned on the special silent mode reserved for the captain.[I definitely appreciated the non screaming approach๐Ÿ‘] Opposition celebrating yet another early victory without realising the boomerang effect. It was indeed a chaotic field. Time for the second best to stand up to the challenge. Oh boy! They did. And the opposition was clean bowled with nowhere to go. 

1) Ram Kapoor - Fantastic temperament. Be it when Priya comes back to give him the silent treatment or when he sees her leaving the home, or when he tries to reach out to her and talks to Sudhir(PAPA!๐Ÿ˜ฒ). A man who truly believes that the extended family be it, the step family or Priya's were truly considered his own. After standing up for Priya and her family time after time, he lets go of Sid on hearing the twisted words but not before letting him know abt messing around with Ayesha.
Change of reactions on hearing Sudhir's anxiety about Priya post her talks with Ayesha and yet going ahead to give her the biggest break in her life. That man truly means the FAMILY part! 

2)Welcome Ayesha Sharma to the leeches club! The evil trio would gladly take you in  with a hug and kiss. You have gotten enveloped to the family and will enjoy the benefits inspite of your stupidity and intentions of materialistic ambitions.

3)Priya Kapoor - Thanks for choosing the silent treatment over screaming monologues,movement to couch. But really.?While y'day I was left wondering that she definitely thought Ayesha was the victim, but today was a revelation.1)Priya Kapoor was sure of Ayesha's involvement with Sid inspite of warnings by Nutz and herself. It was not a one way street and clearly she was not a victim but a willing participant for her own benefit 2) Ram kapoor, her husband was willing to talk post the misunderstandings but she didn't give him a look forget a chance. Yet today, when she speaks to Neha, it was her helplessness and Ram's non understanding that came as her reason for upset. The worst hypocrisy that I felt was when she thought Ram should have listened to her inspite of her believing still in her little sister;s intentions just being the baby dream come true. That's double standards for me. She treats her family as her own but expects Ram to go against his on her words when the truth is still midway! 
The Next time,CV"s please make use of the preachings that is reserved by the teacher. Talk , baby talk. She could have listened or talked to Ram. Atleast post her talk with Ayesha.๐Ÿ˜ญ
But I loved the expressions of ST. She was fantastic in throwing out the helplesslessness when she spoke to ST and then Neha. If I didn't use logic, I loved her as always! Fabulous performance!

P:s - I hope people have got satisfied with the character bashing since It's become my speciality๐Ÿ˜† Mittal.. Just for you๐Ÿ˜‰ And please look at it, hopefully unbiased, you might see it as I do๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4)Neha and Vikram - A combination that always lays the foundation for the lovelife of the leads. They run to the rescue. Vikram should be given an OSCAR just for his reading of the situation even being physically absent. Woah! Does he know Ram better than himself? I would say YES. And Neha, brilliant friend needed for Priya. She was sober and sensible. Portrayed the reality of Ram and his step family. I loved how both of them conveyed about Priya needing to be diplomatic handling the family with Ram. That advice is gonna take her places in dealing future situations.

5)Karthik Sharma - Just like thought, you manned up at the wrong hour. Way to go Dude! They give you lines to deliver but look at the timing. You would have rather been silent. And what's with the talking in loud voices infront of guests/ or the so called family? Isn't there something called private in middle class families? I know it does exist but you have time and again forgotten it. If I were Nutz. I would have kicked ur behind and walked out not having to put up at the madhouse. 

6) Nutz - What a transformation and redemption of the character. Being one of the most intriguing characters, she was bang on with her expressions. Be it with the exasperation of Ram listening to Ayesha's words and making the verdict or when she sees Priya or when she gives that look to Ayesha who is falling all over to thank Sid! She is gonna be crucial at more times to kick the evil trio out.

7) Shipra - Thanks for being absent. I liked the non presence of loud speakers. But I do appreciate to see you making some sense once in a while.

8)Sudhir - The father who finally got to speak up a new line apart from Shipraaa. One who couldn't see the state of Priya and ended up requesting Ram to take care of her. He did a good job in portraying his helplessness. I hope they give him a stand and some weightage at solving Sharma house issues. It would help RaYa to take care of their own lives without extra luggage.

9) Harry - I almost forgot her. Excuse me..Isn't she supposed to be a trouble creator. But they have gotten such a lovable girl that I might end up supporting her relationship with Vik๐Ÿ˜†.  AABD I tell you and the CV"s have taken it far. Instead of vamp, they end up bringing a sweet heart. She is cute and sweet and currently treats Vikram just as a friend and even advices him on pataofying wife. Waiting to see the changes. But I like her now!๐Ÿ˜ณ

The precap was absolutely adorable. Priya looks to be on cloud 9 after knowing Ram's involvement in Ayesha' break. Woah! now that's gonna melt all that pent up anger. And we seem to be heading in hearing the Tall, Dark and handsome Prince who was always told would enter her life. Yes he did. Hold on tight and never let him go..๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Edited by fosla - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update...happy to see that you are back here Angie Maam...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Woo Hoo... You're back! Couldn't stay away, haan?

How's life? Will read your take and comment later. Just had to say Hi first!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Thanks for the wonderful update...happy to see that you are back here Angie Maam...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Kishore! Please drop the Ma'am. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sonia1602 thumbnail
ANGGGIIIEEE, you are back ๐Ÿค—

How r your parents (they are visiting you, right ) We miss your updates and you  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Woo Hoo... You're back! Couldn't stay away, haan?

How's life? Will read your take and comment later. Just had to say Hi first!

Hey Gita!!

Oh!!! I missed u guys yaar! Hiii!! 
Just got some time out since the family went to the mall. quickly made an update to pacify the PM senders๐Ÿ˜ณ
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia1602

ANGGGIIIEEE, you are back ๐Ÿค—

How r your parents (they are visiting you, right ) We miss your updates and you  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awww!! MIssed you guys Sonia!! It's gonna be the same way for another 21/2 weeks. Just logged in when I got some lone time. 
Not my parents but In  laws๐Ÿ˜ญ
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Angie..
Welcome dear..๐Ÿค— So you finally had time to come here. Good sneak a peek dear..

Your take is nice as always..

Loved the way a helpless Priya walks tiredly and dejectedly into her room and pours her heart out to Neha..
The slight abberration of her character is that she loves her family so much and will go out of the way to help them, while she expects Ram to go against his and his worfds...That dosent augur well..Priya's chacterisation is now getting diluted and i wonder where that strong and understanding Priya has gone??

ST is doing a wonderful job, but Priya dosent seem to be consistent in her nature or character.. CVs what are you doing to her? Please dont butcher her... 

Neha-Vikram's relationship and the presence of Harry all points to one thing.. There is going to be one big misunderstanding and OTT reaction from Neha and their reationship is  going to hit a downslide..Neha is going to get a shock of her life when she sees Harry..

Karthik seems to makes big noise and then moves on..Has he ever really stood aside and observed whats going on and see what exactly is the problem in his home.. Simply accusing Nutz and that too infront  of a guest( even though its Sid) dosent seem nice..

Nutz can hold her head in high as she is well on the road to redemption..Whatever her realtionship status with Karthik, she does has a soft side to the Sharma's and really tries to help Ayesha..

Ayesha, needs to learn life the hard way..Such lessons will her in future, especially in the fashion business.. 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Angie๐Ÿ‘ love it. Well said! Ram is a gem and Priya is lucky to have him in her life. I am in love with him again after today's episode. Such a great guy. Although I feel Ayesha does not deserve the contract and also a sis like priya,I really hope she realizes that whatever she is getting is all because of Priya. I have a feeling that she is still going to be in touch with Sid, I do not think the matter ends here. Sid is going to hatch another plan. Loved the precap, finally the moment is here, all of us were desperately waiting for it๐Ÿ˜Š Priya ka "Ram" Naam Jap.๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you are having a good time with your family. Thanks for this update, everyone was missing you๐Ÿ˜Š
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Angie..

Welcome dear..๐Ÿค— So you finally had time to come here. Good sneak a peek dear..

Your take is nice as always..

Loved the way a helpless Priya walks tiredly and dejectedly into her room and pours her heart out to Neha..
The slight abberration of her character is that she loves her family so much and will go out of the way to help them, while she expects Ram to go against his and his worfds...That dosent augur well..Priya's chacterisation is now getting diluted and i wonder where that strong and understanding Priya has gone??

ST is doing a wonderful job, but Priya dosent seem to be consistent in her nature or character.. CVs what are you doing to her? Please dont butcher her... 

Neha-Vikram's relationship and the presence of Harry all points to one thing.. There is going to be one big misunderstanding and OTT reaction from Neha and their reationship is  going to hit a downslide..Neha is going to get a shock of her life when she sees Harry..

Karthik seems to makes big noise and then moves on..Has he ever really stood aside and observed whats going on and see what exactly is the problem in his home.. Simply accusing Nutz and that too infront  of a guest( even though its Sid) dosent seem nice..

Nutz can hold her head in high as she is well on the road to redemption..Whatever her realtionship status with Karthik, she does has a soft side to the Sharma's and really tries to help Ayesha..

Ayesha, needs to learn life the hard way..Such lessons will her in future, especially in the fashion business.. 

Maris

How r you dear!??? Iam glad we seem to have the same opinion today!!๐Ÿ˜ณ I feel cV's have butchered Priya's character too since it didn't augur well. I was just worried off being pulled off as the odd one out. Glad to have company.
Karthik really needs to just stop reacting and start thinking. I wish someone would have stopped him and asked him to move to the private room for a convo.
Nutz sure has done well and better in the company of mindless Sharma Jrs.
Ayesha - I doubt if she would really learn,.Fingers crossed on the character sketch by CV"s!

Now.. Gotta run.. Will catchya late night.๐Ÿ˜ณ