Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So I am changing the name of this FF to something better than A NEW IDENTITY. I really like Worth of Water better! You will findout why i amd calling it Worth of Water soon! Anyways, here is Part 3!
"..."=Spoken aloud
'...'=Thoughts
Green=Flashback
Blue=Arnav only.
Purple=Khushi/Harshita only.
Pink=Anav and Khushi together.
Red= No Khushi or Arnav

Part 3:

Arnav had arrived to his destination; Mumbai. He was just an hour away from the function. As soon as he landed he got into the car where the driver was waiting for him. They were to arrive to Marquette, little did he know, his Khushi would also be there.
>>>>>

"Arshi, we're going to be late!"

"Mom, I'm getting ready!"

"Arshi, you always make us late."

"Mom, Can you help me?"

"With what?"

"I can't decide whether I should leave my hair down or put it up?"

He walked closer to her and pulled out her clip, "Ab theek hai."(It's good now.)

"Tell me Mom!" she screamed from her room.
Arshi's room was located on the second floor. Across from her room was another large room, the design studio. The door on the right of the studio was a closet, a closet that was unopened in the five years Harshita and Arshi had been living there. The closet was small and locked away, in it were memories, memories of Arnav and Khushi.

"Put you hair up it looks nice like that!"

"Mom, I'm ready!"

"What the...Arshi why are you wearing such a heavy lengha?"

"Mom language!"

"Sorry, but why are you wearing it?"

"It's part of my performance!"

"What's your performance?"

"Me and a Friend are going to do Heer and Ranjha!"

"My friend and I Arshi! Grammar! And why Heer 'Ranjha? You don't know anything about them!"

"I know but it's just a performance and it's scripted so there's no problem in doing it right?"

"No, anything for my sweetheart! Now let's leave or we will be late again! You are always making me late, anywhere we go we are always the last ones and we need to leave early too! I have a very important meeting tomorrow."

"Okay!"

"I'm driving! Driver uncle couldn't make it!"

"Yay! I love when you drive. I get to sit in the front seat!"
Harshita shook her head and began walking out of the house.

>>>>> 

Arnav and Harshita both had arrived to the function on time.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the 7th annual Parent function! Featured here today will be wonderful talent acts by kids ages 7-10. The winner will be chosen by our judges and our chief guest, who I will introduce in a minute, but first let's meet our judges! Welcome Mr.Abhay Raichand and Mr.Arjun Punj." After everyone clapped to welcome them, the principal continued, "Now let's welcome our chief guest of the evening, Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada." Arnav walked onto stage and sat on chair next to the judges.

Harshita's mouth opened wide in shock. She was worried, and she began hiding her face with her hands.

Arnav had a strange feeling the kind he had when Khushi was around him, but if she were here, then where was she? And why would she be at a parent function, unless she moved on? No, I know she would never leave! Would she? Arnav was having an internal conflict, but he scanned the audience looking for her.

"Now it's time for our first contestant, Arshi Malik as Heer and Prem Malhotra as Ranjha!"

Everyone watched as Arshi and Prem performed, but Harshita and Arnav were remembering their Heer and Ranjha performance, and for a split second, Harshita became Khushi again. At the end of the performance everyone clapped. Harshita was lost in Arnav and their memories to even notice her daughter perform, and Arnav was lost in his memories. After the performances it was the judges turn to announce the winners

"Mr. Raizada who do you think deserves the award?" asked Abhay.

"The Heer-Ranjha act was fabulous!"

"I Agree!" said Arjun.

"Then we are all in agreement! Ma'am?"

"Have you guys decided yet?"

"The winner is the Heer Ranjha act!"

"You mean Arshi Malik and Prem Mahlotra?"

"Yes."

"Okay!"

"Alright, everyone! Now please calm down it's time to
announce the winner! So the winner of the 7th annual Marquette Parent Function is' Arshi and Prem for Heer and Ranjha!"

Harshita smiled as the two kids ran on the stage and took the trophies!

"Would you guys like to say something?"

"I would!" said Arshi excitedly!

"Sure!" said the principal

She ran towards the microphone. She knew she would win but she didn't write a speech so it took her some time to come up with a good speech. She knew who she would thank, her Mom, only her Mom. "I would like to thank the only person in my life, my mom! She means everthing to me! When I was little, I used to be very short-tempered and egoistic. My mom says my father was very arrogant, egoistic, short-tempered, ruthless, and he had a win-at-all-cost attitude. My mom says I'm a lot like him but I have never met him. She changed my attitude, and even though I still want to at all costs, I would never want to hurt someone and my ego isn't a big issue for me. My mom was always there for me; when I needed a mom she was my mom, when I needed a father she was my father, but most importantly when I needed a friend to tell everything to, she was my best friend. Mom I love you and I dedicate this award to you!"

Everyone on clapped and Harshita couldn't help but cry.
>>>>>
Backstage:
Harshita hugged Arshi tightly and gave her a big hug! "I love you too!"

"Mommy! I won!"

She giggled,"You are just like you father, Arshi."

Arnav was leaving when he heard a familiar giggle, it was Khushi's! She was here! He wandered off and began looking for he checked everywhere but he couldn't find her.

"Khushi? Khushi?" he screamed like a madman.

"Khushi? Khushi?" Harshita heard someone screaming her name and she knew who it was!

"Hey Devi Maiyya! I need to get out of here." She whispered.

"Did you say something mom?"

"No, Arshi I think we should go now."

"But Mom I want to meet the chief guest! He's big in the fashion industry! You know I want to be a designer like you. That's why I bought my designs to show him!"

"You what?"

"I'm sorry mom. I just wanted him to know more about me!"

"ARSHI MALIK! You are a 10 year old girl, not a fashion designer! And did you know Arnav Singh Raizada was the chief guest?"

"No, mom no one knew! We were just told the guest was someone from the fashion industry who sponsored this school! And Why can't I show him my designs? Who cares if I'm only 10?!"

"Arshi there are Child Labor Laws!"

"Oh well, I don't care!" and she ran towards Arnav.

Precap: Arshi meets Arnav.
Business meeting!

Buddy me for PMs! Like if you liked it one bit. Comment if it was good, very good, or even bad! 
Edited by mjikm1219 - 12 years ago
lakshyaNkt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
things khushi has to do for her girl.
i love the mother, daughter relationship.😊

Punkin22 thumbnail
Wonderful, I hated it to end.  Look forward to next post.  Thank you, you are very talented dear.  I am afraid my buddy button is mal-functioning so could you buddy me dear...
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
fabulous update
loved loved it
loved Arshi's speech
aww Arnav feel Khushi is there
they remembered their act
great job
cont. soon
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keep it coming. I loved the story.
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update! Thanks for the pm, and please continue soon!!
arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow I loved dis part...liked d way u used abhay and arjun's name.. Eager to knw what happens when arshi meets her father. Do update soon and again plz pm me :D
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She changed my attitude, and even though I still want to at all costs, I would never want to hurt someone and my ego isn't a big issue for me.

Hope in the future that Arnav would be able to say something like this(for her and to her).
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww cute update.. LOL loved Arshi's speech.. left me with tears!
asr_n_kkg_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
omggg
fu**
wow
this is really gud
fanks 4 da pm
xxx